16 years ago at this hour

Where were you ?
i was having lunch after coming back from school and watching Al-Jazeera.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/w/images/d/db/Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Jgx-bXjlicg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhgaRocZJQE
youtube.com/watch?v=PxxLYQXYq_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9ScGZCqEyGM
youtu.be/8sDaKmw_JlY
youtube.com/watch?v=qSh2HswKn5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw
youtu.be/SsdKcCiXKsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lrn2catalog nigger

wikispooks.com/w/images/d/db/Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf

>8:46am EST

F

Your mom's house.

browsing pol, anyone else /oldfag/ here?

I was in Alto Adige with my family, we were about to go have some comfy trekking on the Sass Pordoi when the breaking news kicked in. That was a great fucking hike.

>watching al jazeera in 2001
I was 29, at work, saw the second tower hit after someone turned on the tv, sent home, everything shut down, watched news all day, all night, all day, cultivated my dislike for certain peoples
But really super pissed off Saddam Hussein betrayed us

>Sup Forums in 2001
Mkay.

Came back from school and grandma told me there was a terrorist attack in Jew York, probably a false flag. Then served me pasta and meatballs. RIP grandma.

Was a sperm

In Damascus and Celebrated our President Birthday

>I was 29
grandpa leave.

fucking a prostitute

At school, when coming home, my mother was watching the TV and I thought it was an action film or something.

I was at an appointment with my dermatologist. Now I am worth $Billions. The damn Rabbi won't leave me alone, though. Fucker wants a cut.

I was in the US West lobby chatroom for Diablo 2. Turned it on to get in a few MF runs before school and people were saying the pentagon was on fire. Called out to my dad.

I was in school, everyone went home. I got picked up by some soldier and went to my dads office . Me and my family excluding my father were on a military base just chillin. I had a small box of toys that I couldn't get to so I played with paper clips.

not old enough to member you OLDFAG

Sleeping and looking forward to cheez tv in the morning

In the plane, what do you think

At school. Saw a bit of it on the TVs that were on, around noon all the school said all the TVs had to be turned off and everyone go back to learning.

I like to watch the videos and radio of the day as it happened every 9/11 just to remind myself how it felt and just how surreal it all was.

Heh. Shit tier bait.

I was at the dentist.

I was shitposting on Yahoo groups.

>User was banned for this post

I came from highschool to home and turned on TV to watch music videos. but local Tv was connected to cnn broadcast and title was saying "america under attack". at the moment I knew this is the biggest event since cold war.

baby stuff

With my dad fixing trucks on his garage, then we heard the TV fucking blasting out that familiar tone.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jgx-bXjlicg
Exactly what I saw that day.

I was 12 years old home sick watching TV. My mom raced into the house and turned on the news. She was on the phone with my aunt when I saw the second plane hit live. Crazy shit for my little brain at the time.

I was in a booster seat, born merely a few weeks before, when my mom heard the news on the radio.

cleaning my boyfriend's buttcrack

I was in either 3rd or 4th grade. I remember all the treachers for the grade brought their students in our classroom since we had the tv.

I remember watching it and not really knowing what was going on but our teachers were like huddled up together some of them looking really scared, others crying.

Looking back on it maybe not the best viewing material for such little kids?

I was 9, my dad and i were taking a day trip to new york. We were going to see times square, go on the WTC observation deck, all the meme tourist shit. We were on the staten island ferry when the first plane hit. We thought it was just an explosion because we couldnt see the plane. All i could think about was that we could just go to the observation deck in the other one. Then the second plane flew right over us and hit the second tower. We waited in the terminal and got another boat back to staten island. We watched the buildings burn for a while from the parking lot. I look back at it and feel selfish because i was dissapointed it ruined our trip.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhgaRocZJQE

At work getting high off fumes in the paint booth. Fun times.

sitting in my Los Angeles mansion scheming how I was going to turn this tragedy to the advantage of my self and the Weinstein's.

GET
THE
FUCK
OVER
IT

jesus christ HOW FUCKING LONG ARE YOU BURGERCUNTS going to cry about this shit? it's almost TWO FUCKING DECADES and you still jerk each other off every single fucking year

>where were you?
>how did it impact you?
>is this the worst thing that has happened in human history?

SHUT THE FUCK UP

French 2, shooting paper hornets at my classmates with rubber bands. I remember thinking it was odd that they were showing us in every class on the TVs the coverage all day. Nobody learned anything that day, just watched the news and since we are kind of close actually some kids went home early because they had lost someone. 3k is kind of a lot. Peace and prosperity to you all, anons.

I was at home. It was early in the morning. Like 7:30 or 8:00. Saw the second plane hit live. I won't lie and say that it was some crazy scary shit for my little head. I though, "Mmmm, this is bad." And then I didn't really give a shit, till I got older and realized how much interventionism it was used to justify.

^This
Just shut the fuck up already, literally no one cares.

Where were you? What were you doing?

I was hoping this would be a good enough reason to not go to school

youtube.com/watch?v=PxxLYQXYq_Q

Sitting in my Washington DC mansion scheming how I was going to turn this tragedy to the advantage of myself, Donald Rumsfeld, and Karl Rove.

Go fuck yourself, brat.

Where was Larry Silverstein on 911?
youtube.com/watch?v=9ScGZCqEyGM

LOOK AT THIS LYING KIKE

I was at John Podesta's house, he was asking me if I thought I was hot shit. But in reality, Israel did 9/11.

Laying on the sofa in my school uniform after having gone home early from school after pretending to be sick, I was flicking through the channels and thought I was watching some action movie or something until I realised it was a news broadcast.

I was asleep. Sister called and woke me and my gf up--she had a new baby so she was always up at the crack of dawn. Staggered out of the bedroom, turned on the TV and just stared in dazed horror as the second plane hit. Only time in my life I've ever thought I really might not be awake when I actually was. Then my gf sat down and said "oh my god what the FUCK is happening?!" and started crying in shock, and I knew then it was real and that nothing would ever be the same again.

Remove Kebab

How did England react to 9/11?

i was over at a friends place after school

someone turned on the TV and all i remember is smoke from one of the towers

got home for dinner just in time to watch the first tower fall live

never gonna forget that first moment when i saw the smoke

On leave from the military, sleeping (west coast)

Mom woke me up and didn't say much, just said to come here and watch

It was hard to believe what I was watching and yet, somehow, I didn't question the narrative for 15 years

Happy birthday

>I like to watch the videos and radio of the day as it happened every 9/11 just to remind myself how it felt and just how surreal it all was
Unironically this. Doing it now.

youtu.be/8sDaKmw_JlY

I was sleeping on my desk in class at the age of 12.

>Where were you
I was in 5th grade hearing of the incident over the PA. School ended up sending everyone home early to be with their families.

Got home to see the news and the happenings.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSh2HswKn5Y

israel did 9/11 youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

I don't care enough to remember

youtu.be/SsdKcCiXKsQ

FUCK! I dont remember what i did year ago, AND YOU ASK ME ABOUT 2001?????

I was teaching in Wales, UK. We wheeled out the television in the sixth form college. Nobody knew what to make of it.

One of the kids I taught is now a teacher with me at the very same place. Funny old world.

In school taking a media studies class. Our teacher basically just taught us how to spot the bias (aka, The Jew) and fake news in media outlets then let us read random magazines for the rest of the year and fart around.

I don't think the school knew he was teaching his students to never believe what you're told. He was a cool guy.