Sup Forums help me choose what to do

I am internally torn between voting yes or no so much that I reckon I'll abstain from voting. My reasons for voting no are just based on the same basis as most Ausfags here which is that the left will only push more for their own ideology should the same sex marriage bill be approved. Call me a poofta or whatever but I think this is just some blatant fear mongering and far-fetched spooks propagated by no-voters.
>inb4 "thats the case in every other country which has approved same sex marriage"
Thats right but Australia has always been relatively calm and timid compared to the rest of the world. I doubt even the leftists here are that fucked up.
My reasons for voting yes is simply that I believe in personal freedom for each individual as long as they do not impose their shit on others (i.e. islamic dawah tier).
Also I just so want the muslims here to get pissed with the same sex marriage rights. That would almost make the whole thing worth it.

So fellow Ausfags. Help old mate out here and give genuine advice on what I should do for the best of Straya

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4grGPN13o0
theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/sydney-rabbis-back-samesex-marriage/news-story/a99d0f84925ee1200ad83ad840ea9c78
youtube.com/watch?v=EZX55HUPFSU
youtube.com/watch?v=amfEln-60Pw
jstor.org/stable/2657413
mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/
amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
hrcak.srce.hr/index.php?show=clanak&id_clanak_jezik=19028&lang=en
jstor.org/stable/3813477
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9360290
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048483
psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/18/13-of-gay-and-bisexual-men-in-london-living-with-hiv/
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/4/1423
takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ
advindicate.com/articles/3022
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
nytimes.com/2015/12/21/world/africa/us-support-of-gay-rights-in-africa-may-have-done-more-harm-than-good.html?_r=0
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2015/12/21/world/africa/us-support-of-gay-rights-in-africa-may-have-done-more-harm-than-good.html?_r=0
gallup.com/poll/212702/lgbt-adults-married-sex-spouse.aspx
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/opinion/miranda-devine-marxist-agenda-a-red-flag-for-not-so-safe-schools/news-story
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/sex-with-child-ok-in-victoria-if-married/news-story/a5116a008b98c6b79b146ae22d76366e
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE&has_verified=1
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37875695
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:mhGBBQlg6nkJ:www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/sex-with-child-ok-in-victoria-if-married/news-story/a5116a008b98c6b79b146ae22d76366e &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au
youtube.com/watch?v=YOFkVZQ8etE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vote yes you homophobic bigot

Muslims will never get pissed. They will just disapprove of it and get quietly ignored by the left, they will never be too vocal about it because those stupid lefties might catch on.

The Australian National Imam's Council is firmly against same-sex marriage, but you wont hear that from mainstream news outlets....

This is all you need to know:

sodomy is a sin. Homosexuality encourages sodomy. Recognising homosexual marriages as legally equivalent to marriages in general establishes the principle that sodomy is not immoral and no different to a husband and wife making children. We need to oppose samesex marriage because sodomy is wrong. We don't want to live in a society where people are enslaved to dangerous passions, which create disease and disorder and spread more evil.

>pic related, our system thinks your post is spam

As long as it's done indoors and doesn't spook the pets, I don't care what two consenting adults do.

Vote yes, then it can stop being an issue and put it behind us. I don't want gay marriage to be on the agenda in 2019, let it pass so all Australians can have equal rights and we can talk about the real issues.

Also consider this, stripping the Greens of hot-button issues to complain about will hasten their push to irrelevancy

yes good goy, just give in to the marxist agenda, then they'll leave you alone

nice trips
i gotta disagree with you there brah. I live in the western suburbs of sydney and have seen my fair share of muslims chimping out. Anecdote time:
>be driving through suburb in sydney's southwest (guildford area)
>see man in rainbow shirt handing out some flyers
>i had to park adjacent to this guy bc buying some shit
>in 5 minutes a pack of maybe 5-6 muslims start aggressively staunching this guy
>a few shoves and a fuckload of shouting/screeching later he fucks off to his van and peels off

never been the religious type brah so i dont really disparage between sodomizers and non-sodomizers.

>wanting to maximize the freedoms of our citizens is marxist

Hmm

youtube.com/watch?v=k4grGPN13o0

Then it will become an act of hate speech to say you think homosexual behaviour is immoral. If you own a family business and you don't want faggots on your premises, you will be forced to hire them and have them around your children.

Well the thing is, they do push their bullshit on others. Not quite state enforced homosexuality, but at the very least public fucking pride parades complete with twerking gay children and strap-ons, or maybe you'd prefer your children be send home with leaflets about understanding and loving same-sex parents

Wake up nigga

Children shouldn't be at a workplace in the first place you retard, and I'd be more worried about having someone like you around kids than the average gay guy

Vote no, if for nothing else the memes and rioting in Melbourne. Pic related is one of the reasons why I'm voting no.

apple isnt strayan you roo cuck

not a shitpost but my point was that the australian culture has to have some degree of affect that stops even the most cancerous SJW to not be like one from any other western country. If you are a real australian you know that we are a simple, upfront and laidback people who dont like to bother with distractions. This has a huge impact in our overall culture and attitudes of aussies. So your point about the US prepping their anus for pro-pedophilia is taken but it just doesnt apply to us as much
THIS.
Honestly this was also a big reason. I've fucken had it with labor leaders like Shorten using the same redundant shit for their own agenda. Once this issue has been sorted, the greens and a lot of labor leaders will be rendered obsolete

Don't be an asshole. Vote yes.

t. Trans woman

If you're not a newfag you know there is an agenda to destroy anything that preserves the West. This is part of that agenda. Its not that the leftists are fucked up, its that there are people that genuinely are your enemy and are trying to destroy any snippets of culture we have left.
>My reasons for voting yes is simply that I believe in personal freedom for each individual...
Homosexuals already have a right to get married. It is called a civil union. It has the same rights. They are just as free as any other family. Private hospitals might choose to reject them (and rightfully so) but that is irrelevant to changing the definition of marriage. Private hospitals can still reject them by creating a new policy that restricts same sex couple family members.
>...as long as they do not impose their shit on others (i.e. islamic dawah tier).
They are changing the government's definition of marriage. First they changed the social definition, now they're changing the governments definition. If it was about the same rights they wouldn't change the current definition, they would just allow for a law that gives them the same rights.

>wanting to keep marriage between a man and a woman is impinging on your freedom
if you don't let me marry my wife's son then you are impinging on my freedom

Vote no, you do not need to be married to live and love someone.

People shouldn't get married in the first place, it's giving power to the government.

the jews gives tax breaks to the marriage cucks because they expect a new slave to replace the ones that conceived them

vote no you dumb faggot

Muh rights. Yeah no, your """"""rights""""" shit on the sense of community and morality. Lets just allow dead body and animal fucking. Slippery slope here we come, next stop Canada and Germany. You think liberals are just gonna stop at gay marriage?

>lets legalize Jewish propaganda because it's their right to do so. I mean who cares if transsexual shit is now taught to kids. It's their right to teach that

They won't stop, you think liberals everywhere with gay marriage stopped. No they moved on too Transsexuals using the same bathroom and now pedo's

Liberals know no end to degeneracy, to appease them to get them to just shut up just proves they just need scream louder

You sit back pacifistic cunts are gonna kill us all

theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/sydney-rabbis-back-samesex-marriage/news-story/a99d0f84925ee1200ad83ad840ea9c78
>Sydney rabbis back same-sex marriage

What do you think?

You guys are fucking retarded, the left will never ever stop, and a yes vote will only embolden them more. If a yes vote passes, hate speech will become much much more of an issue.

You say you want freedom. Allowing gay marriage will strip away your freedom of speech in a few years time as well as your freedom to have your kids educated in the way you want. Your kids will be indoctrinated, and any attempt to prevent it will get you fined and your kids taken into custody because of hate speech laws.

Also if Australia votes no, we will still get same-sex marriage regardless of opinion from the Labor government. This is good because it will still maintain the air of illegitimacy of same-sex marriage being something that is sacred and a social institution. Thus stopping the other anti-traditional propaganda in its path.

Vote no.
Save your country. Before it's to late.

Gay marriage is legal in 25 countries around the world. If gay marriage is such a slippery slope, why have none of them fallen into SJW hellholes? Why have none of them started indoctrinating kids? Why have none of them had any surges in pedophilia or necrophilia?

Because it's a fucking non-issue and gay people aren't the boogieman that your retarded fucking edgy friends on the internet told you they were you dumb fuck.

Holy shit, at this point I don't care what you vote for, I just want to government to stop letting people like you be allowed to procreate, although I'm guessing that's not going to be a worry anytime soon.

You must be new here.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZX55HUPFSU
Have you seen the state of Canada and the US recently?

Are you trolling or just new?

let me reiterate. I do not think the peaceful and good australian environment breeds the toxic nature of sjw-ness and overall leftist cancer like it does in the US for example. Do you not trust your folk to resist any changes which are way out of their fucking element in a normal society(withholding gay marriage)? I for one think we are different.

youtube.com/watch?v=amfEln-60Pw

>I doubt even the leftists here are that fucked up.

See this image? This is what the safe schools "anti bullying" program put into the classroom. The same program dreamt up by a militant unionist bull dyke that is on record saying she wants a red flag flying over parliament.

Can you fucking imagine where they might go with an actual mandate?

Claims that gay parents are just as capable of raising children as straight parents are misrepresented. Source: jstor.org/stable/2657413
Between 24% and 90% of lesbians report being psychologically abused by their partners. Source: mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
Gay men are 60x more likely to have HIV than straight men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
46% of male homosexuals report being molested, as compared to only 7% of heterosexual men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
Gays are more likely than straight people to have mental illness. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/

1/4 gay men in America have had over 1000 sex partners. Source: amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
43% of gay men have over 500 partners. Source: amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
Gay men are six times more likely to commit suicide than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Gay men are 12x more likely to use amphetamines than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Gay men are 10x more likely to use heroin than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Liberal arguments in favor of homosexuality are based on logical fallacies. Source: hrcak.srce.hr/index.php?show=clanak&id_clanak_jezik=19028&lang=en

10 to 15 percent of older homosexuals have more than 1000 sex partners. Source: jstor.org/stable/3813477
Gay people are 2-3x more likely to abuse alcohol than straight people. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Up to 50% of lesbians have reported sexual abuse. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9360290
79% of homosexual men say over half of their sex partners are strangers. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536

99.8% of lesbian, gay and bisexual teens will change their sexual orientation within 13 years. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048483
Two-thirds of men and women who were homosexual change their orientation to heterosexual five years later. Source: psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
Two thirds of self-identified lesbians later have heterosexual relationships. Source: psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004

Saw that. My grandma saw it and she got physically ill soon after.

Identifying as lesbian, gay or bisexual does not end sexual questioning or confusion. Source: psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
One in eight gay men in London has HIV. Source: pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/18/13-of-gay-and-bisexual-men-in-london-living-with-hiv/
Gay men are twice as likely as straight men to be in interracial relationships. Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/4/1423
In Australia, 25% of homosexuals have had more than 100 sex partners. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

Homosexuality is degenerate. Therefore you vote no. How hard is this to explain?

Sorry to hear user.

Gay men, who are 1.65% of the US population, account for 63% of the country’s syphilis cases. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
In 2010, homosexuals were about 200 times more likely than everyone else to be diagnosed with HIV. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Gay men are 15 times more likely to have Hepatitis B than everyone else. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ

Homosexuals are more to use illegal drugs and drink to excess than straight people. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Homosexuals are more likely than straight people to have anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and to commit suicide. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Gay men are 10-15 times more likely than straight men to have eating disorders. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

40% to 60% of serial killers are homosexuals. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Homosexual men are more likely to have been abused by their partners than straight men. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Monogamy is not a central feature of most homosexual relationships. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Married homosexual men are 50% more likely than straight couples to divorce. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

absolutely realistically speaking how possible of an outcome do you think that is?

In the Netherlands, the average homosexual in a “steady relationship” has seven to eight affairs per year. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Over 20% of older homosexuals have had more than 500 different sex partners. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
The average gay man has several dozen sex partners per year. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022

Do mentally ill call themselves homosexual/agender/whatever, in am attempt to feel better by finding like minded people?

You know, I used to have the same point of view as you when gay marriage became legal in my country. I wasn't bugged because it didn't affect me and I figured it would have happened sooner or later.

Then it began. It didn't happen immediately but over the course of a few years. In just a mere decade the USA went from not talking about gays and pretending it wasn't an issue and acknowledging the fact that gays need help to the point we are today where if you are against gay marriage you're literally hitler. Seriously, if you say remarks that could be considered homophobic at your job you could be fired. A transvestite won an award for courage in my country because he pretends he is a woman.

Totalitarianism doesn't start overnight, it starts with reasonable demands and swallows you up when it's too late

28% of homosexuals have had sex with over a thousand men. For straight men? Just 25% have had sex with more than 10 women. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
Most “long term relationships” between gay men last less than eight years. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
Among gay Canadian men in “committed relationships, only 25% were monogamous. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
In one study, only 9% of gay men were monogamous. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
75% of straight men an are faithful, compared to just 4.5% of gay men. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
In Berlin, 83% of gay men in “steady” relationships had had frequent affairs in the last year. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
Infection rates for gonorrhea and chlamydia are increasing among active homosexual men. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html

>One in eight gay men in London has HIV
curing AIDS was a mistake

Gay men, 1% of the population, account for 83% of syphilis cases. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
Syphilis was almost eradicated, but made a comeback among homosexual men. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
Active homosexual men are 17 times more likely than straight people to have anal cancer. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
Lesbians are 2.5x more likely than straight women to be obese. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Lesbians are twice as likely as straight women to have eating disorders. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

Lesbians are twice as likely as straight women to be stalked or physically abused by their partners. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Married lesbians are 2-3 times more likely to divorce than straight couples. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Homosexuals, lesbians, and transsexuals are poorer than straight people. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
America has spent $700 million promoting gay rights abroad – an “integral” part of American foreign policy. Source: nytimes.com/2015/12/21/world/africa/us-support-of-gay-rights-in-africa-may-have-done-more-harm-than-good.html?_r=0

Literally won't impact your life in any way, just vote yes.

Remember to archive

>nytimes com/2015/12/21/world/africa/us-support-of-gay-rights-in-africa-may-have-done-more-harm-than-good.html?_r=0
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2015/12/21/world/africa/us-support-of-gay-rights-in-africa-may-have-done-more-harm-than-good.html?_r=0

I'm voting no to generate butthurt.

gallup.com/poll/212702/lgbt-adults-married-sex-spouse.aspx

Hardly any fags get married they would to go running around with 100+ sexual partners and get AIDS.

If they don't want to get married, why are they demanding they can get married?

Because they want to attack religion and further spread their fuckwit degeneracy.

You talk about not wanting people to impose their shit on others, what about when in cases of gay marriage being legalised people get sued for discrimination for not wanting to participate in a gay marriage by doing things like baking a gay wedding cake? Note that there are not protections for religious freedom around the gay marriage vote and when people like Bill Shorten are questioned about it they hedge massively.

Gays already have civil union. A legally binding and recognised partnership equal in every way to marriage.

So vote no.

They already have what they need. Marriage is for man and woman. Civil union for every other kind of coupling.

i enrolled with the purpose of voting yes, but the memory of canada passing a law stating parents of children with gender dysphoria who don't put their child on hormone replacement therapy are removed from the parents on grounds of child abuse, and the law that states refusal to refer to a person by their chosen gender pronouns is considered hate speech and punishable by law, these are the slippery slopes that seemed ridiculous to me at first, but are now a reality

Until you tomboy daughter is supported and encouraged to take testosterone by the tolerant media and people of positions of power.

>muh slippery slope isn't real
>look at all the countries that have legalised it
every country that has legalised it has moved on to tranny and gender nonsense. They will never stop with this bullshit and you will never get another chance to at least slow their degenerate agenda.

The slippery slope is real

Read this and check out the bitch in question - no surprise when you find a man faced, bottle red head "academic" and "activist" - like in typical memes, seeking to destroy family and community cohesion to bring about Communist rule. Why? Because they are misguided, damaged or sick people:

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/opinion/miranda-devine-marxist-agenda-a-red-flag-for-not-so-safe-schools/news-story

these links are hurting my soul god damn it user

Ok, but where do we draw the line? I don't trust all of my folk to resist the change. Especially if they are being educated by the communists. This is how subversion works. & its already started.
For example in Victoria Muslims are allowed to be pedophiles, but nobody bats an eyelid. Our folk arn't resisting enough.
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/sex-with-child-ok-in-victoria-if-married/news-story/a5116a008b98c6b79b146ae22d76366e

Oi links busted or its subscribe only

Aus fag here, no homophobic since have a few gay friends and happy to give it to them if they think it makes them happier.
But with all that pressure of like "if you vote no you are Hitler" from the left wingers, I changed my mind: Seeing SJWs always wanting to reach new lows i am worries it might become a slippery slope (63 genders, fascist political correctness...).
Away on holidays so can't vote but it would have been no.
I am not a "biggot" or a "nazi". Just think it's only the beginning...

Vote YES! Love is love!

then you are like me. Tell me, are you voting no now or still unclear?

Are you a fag? Vote Yes or No
Are you not a fag? Vote No
Why is this so difficult?

Same here user.
The government dollars that goes towards implementing same sex marriage (billions) could be put to use in mental health to actually help the LGBT community, but its not really about them is it? Its about destroying tradition and that which makes a nation strong.

I suggest you to vote no. The law will pass anyway and you know it. Voting no will just let the ultra-leftists know that not everyone agrees to what they say and they will be more careful and thorough next time they want to push a radical change.

because I have had interactions with gay people and even some which I consider to be good acquaintances and I genuinely believe it would make them happy to be able to marry

Sorry user it's behind a paywall but if you google that link instead of just follow it, you can access and read it

Freedom can't exist in a moralless society. In fact some people shouldn't even have freedom since they hurt others and preach for shitty ideologies.

Maybe if you spend more time here you might even find giving huge amounts of unrestricted freedom to the masses was a terrible idea especially in the age of mass media, or you may go full muh freedom and have to violently kill and purge liberals and communists who are a threat to your very specific form of not quite puritan freedom.

But the vote is not "should we make gay people happy"
The vote is "should we allow gays to marry"
Why should we sacrifice morality for the happiness of a tiny minority of perverts?

Well that just shows how naive and clueless you are. Faggots are not the harmless wise-cracking bon-vivants you see on the American sitcoms. They are dangerous, mentally ill people.

Gay people will literally never dissapear and this issue will never go away

at this point it's a no, but i'm easily swayed, however i'm leaning to no even more every time i see a corporate institution shilling for it, for example just saw magnum icecream release a proSSM ad, responding to negative comments with "we believe everyone deserves pleasure, so we're voting yes", fucking creepy ass choice of words borderline pedo, tho this may not be their intention, it's the slippery slope revealing itself once again

It would make some of them happy, but only because its been shoved down their throats that they need it.
Some of them don't want to get married (but their partner wants them to commit).

>Sexual liberation in Iceland:
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE&has_verified=1

Also this:
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37875695

nah they are already pushing safe schools where they are tring to get little boys to chop thier dicks off

so no i say no to the leftists

Yep the slope scares the shit out of me. The lefties in the usa right now are literally insane. Ours aren't far behind. Voting yes will just validate them to go all out batshit nuts and start inventing new genders etc.

Plus hate to keep point out obvious. But civil fucking union you fags. Get one, prenup and all... and stfu.

This. I work with one. Almost had to call the cops on him one day for some shit he tried to pull on some small boys. Makes you sick!

bullshit why should i pay for thier aids bills via tax, and they cause increase antibiotic resitane so when i need it becuase of thier practices it no longer usefull...so I die....

fuck i hate that as well. All the ben and jerrys, spotify, all the fucking rainbow coloured logos is doing me head in. If you do choose no by the time this thread 404s let me know

Me too but the risk is too high and the warning signs are many. That such a tiny minority in Australia is now setting the agenda for government discussion from what is essentially a quarrel with the dictionary over the word marriage - since they already have all the rights of a hetero couple is worrisome.
Plus the bigger picture of why this issue again - gay marriage, gay acceptance, gay sex instruction in schools- it all reeks of coordinated long term subversion.

I love how the anti-bullying campaign only focuses on LGBT issues. Not classism, racism, sexism(aside from trans-people) or any kind of bullying aside from LGBT stuff.

>muh slippery slope
The degeneracy is already happening. See

story?

I was torn the same way in thinking that this was a moral dilemma then I realised that it isn't at all. It is a survey not a plebiscite and definitely not a referendum. It is completely about how you feel about it. As such it is not a conflict of principles and values to vote no. Going a step further even if it was a legally binding plebiscite it would still be a question of values not principles. Legislation can be changed by parliament at anytime, flying in the face of all you believe. Legislation should reflect your values in regards to principles they should be reflected in the constitution.
In short mate there is no need for the internal conflict because your principles arent actually being challenged it just appears that they are. The principle of no state involvement in the life of the individual would see all unions relegated to civil unions and marriage being a religious thing only. Essentially removing power from the state. This on the otherhand invests more power in the state over the individual.
Hope this helps.

Got to go to bed but tl:dr
>Gay / pedo staff member
>Small boys
>Possible grooming
>His word against mine
>What to do
>Go outside, find their father and tell him never to let them go in there by them selves again

>theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/sex-with-child-ok-in-victoria-if-married/news-story/a5116a008b98c6b79b146ae22d76366e
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:mhGBBQlg6nkJ:www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/sex-with-child-ok-in-victoria-if-married/news-story/a5116a008b98c6b79b146ae22d76366e &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au

Basically I don't need that shit. NO one does!

"Before you tear down a fence, ask yourself first why it was put there"

To keep faggots off my lawn cunt

You're a legend mate. On ya

holy shit that hit like a breakthrough in my mind. I'm gonna take this in mind from now on.

>My reasons for voting yes is simply that I believe in personal freedom for each individual as long as they do not impose their shit on others
>gays already have civil unions
>gays can already adopt
>gays want the religious term "marriage" applied to them now as well
seems like an imposition to me desu

youtube.com/watch?v=YOFkVZQ8etE
>worm loves worm

All good mate, I've been dwelling on it for months due to the exact same thing. I still haven't worked all the nuances out yet and it will have to be evaluated on a case by case basis.