9/11 Commission - The Saudi Connection

Dumping the redacted pages of the 9/11 Commission that were released a year or two ago.

>tldr Saudi intelligence officers on the ground in the States were heavily involved

1/33

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/w/images/d/db/Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=X_KY6I0OcQU
youtube.com/watch?v=iN0CMGNA3uk
nypost.com/2017/09/09/saudi-government-allegedly-funded-a-dry-run-for-911/
youtube.com/watch?v=xFXgnYlkqH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2/33

3/33

4/33

>It was the Saudis goy hehe forget the dancing Israelis

5/33
>tfw captcha just showed me the province I'm living in
Spoopy

6/33

7/33

8/33

9/33

10/33

11/33

Israel did 9/11, nobody gives a fuck about what some good goys wrote to feel special

12/33

13/33

Then don't read it faggot

14/33

15/33

16/33

17/33

>Op Image dump
You are literally auto saging your own thread you newfag.

Enjoy page 10

18/33

19/33

20/33

21/33

22/33

23/33

24/33

25/33

26/33

Good work user, but lets not forget the Saudis were being directed not directing. They were just playing there role. Saudis simply are the fallguys.

wikispooks.com/w/images/d/db/Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf

27/33

28/33

29/33

30/33

31/33

>9/11 commission
>(((9/11 commission)))
>all leading commission members were Jews, but its just a coincidence goy
>Saudi Arabia did 9/11, trust us

32/33

Which one of the 33 are most worth reading?

33/33

Probably starting from 17

>Saudis simply are the fallguys.

Some maintain that they are crypto jews

And so my thread grows. Get fucked toothpaste.

>Saudi Arabia did 9/11, trust us

Al Qaeda did it, pic relevant

i like this leaf

30+ Years of 9/11 Foreshadowing in Media

9/11=IX XI

youtube.com/watch?v=X_KY6I0OcQU

I mean the Simpsons one is weird but that pic just looks batshit.

There is more evidence that the Saudis were behind 9/11 than there is of Russian hacking but it'll never be in any textbook.

Watch the whole video when you have time. Also here's one specifically about Back to the Future. Seems silly but you have to watch the whole thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=iN0CMGNA3uk

Saudi government allegedly funded a ‘dry run’ for 9/11

nypost.com/2017/09/09/saudi-government-allegedly-funded-a-dry-run-for-911/

>Fresh evidence submitted in a major 9/11 lawsuit moving forward against the Saudi Arabian government reveals its embassy in Washington may have funded a “dry run” for the hijackings carried out by two Saudi employees, further reinforcing the claim that employees and agents of the kingdom directed and aided the 9/11 hijackers and plotters.

Bump

This is outlined exactly in my dump (I'm afraid I don't know specifically which page). Flight attendants reported that the future hijackers were asking them extremely suspicious questions one in particular made two attempts to enter the cockpit after asking where the washroom was.

Yeah. Thats because the Jews own hollywood and all the TV companies and love to mock the goyim openly.
When you think about it, the Jews are diabolical geniuses. 9/11 was incredible successful for them.
>Mold and channel all American patriotism into fighting wars that benefit only Israel
>"Yeah, lets go to the middle-East and fucking kill those sand-niggers! USA USA! That'll teach em' to never mess with us"
>Generate immense sympathy for Israel
>"So this is what the Israelis deal with on the regular? They are fucking based. Our greatest ally over there"
>Justify sweeping anti-freedom laws under the guise of protecting the goyim ("Patriot" act ect)
"Yeah, I agree with these new security laws. Sure its less freedom for me, but its necessary to fight the terrorists"
It goes on and on. How can they be stopped!?

Can Sup Forums recommend any good videos about Jews and 9/11?

Jew + Koran = Saudi

youtube.com/watch?v=xFXgnYlkqH0

bump