Should manlets be neutered?

Should manlets be neutered?

Neutering manlets would be unnecessary, they can't attract girls anyway.

>implying they wouldn't suck his dick in 2 seconds flat if he gave them the chance

LOL

manlets should serve as bottoms for gay men, this will remove them from the gene pool and their bussies can receive the gift

yes

when will they learn

Just force them to breed with the tallest women. That will balance things out.

What is the race of this mongrel? He looks mestizo.

He is 5'10 they are most likely wearing 6" heels.

Stop eating and hating those better than you Hans.

Kek!
6'1 Chink Nigger Master Race reporting in from work (cashier of family's store)

What is the race of this mongrel? He looks mestizo.

she is wearing very tall heels to be fair

I think women should get regular beatings and not be allowed to vote or drive cars.

looks too white to be hispanic and too hispanic to be white so that's probably the magic combination

..and I think you and everyone else who follows your shitty cult should be cleansed in holy fire.

[spoiler]Though I agree with you about the voting part.[/spoiler]

>all the top celebrities in hollywood are manlets
>manlet master race is taking over

Just like to point out that these manlets like Taylor Lautner and Zac Efron. Are better looking and crush more pussy than anyone on this board. If you're short you're giving an excuse gym up ( Efron is only 5"8). If you're tall stop using it as an excuse to be lazy and just reply on your height.

Also why does this board care so much about the height of other men?

Then the womyn get taller and you have a new gen of manlets

This. I'm 5'3 and my gf is 5'10. Our kids would probably be average height

so is he

young women are fucking foul

Not really the average male actor is 6'0

If anything actors are taller than average so as not to be upstaged by the average eztra walking in tge background

triggered

Correct.

actually actors are usually on the shorter side because they fit better on the frame

What about lanky women?

>women are silly
fixed that for you

all women can be taller than any man even short ones thanks to heels so... and lets not forget they look like meth addicts without makeup

Manlet or not, they wanted to be photographed with him and he isn't using the hover hand.

my attorney is a /fit/ short guy

he is very comfortable financially, fights like a Rottweiler, has a very pretty wife and two kids

How can a socially inept 5'8" manlet find a tall amazonian gf?

mrs bones wild ride

props to you man

So much this

god I would love to get in that

Fake news.

Of the top 200 richest actors currently working in hollywood the average is 6'0. Tgis includes actors like Danny Devito and Michael J Fox. It is much harder to find an actor 5" under average at 5'5 than it is to find an actor 5" over average at 6'3

Uh... buy/wear boots along with insoles? That might get you another couple inches.

Aside from that or being obscenely wealthy, you're pretty much fucked.

Is there any hope for 6ft+ girls to be into shorter guys? I hear they tend to be more self conscious on average and arent picky.

Found the coping manlet

>be a lanklet
>unable to look like you even lift without taking steroids, even after 5 years of hard work at the gym
>no matter how big is your dick it always looks tiny compared to your body
>have no redeeming qualities aside from height
>bring it up every day to excuse yourself from being worthless garbage
>easy target to shoot at, first to die in war

>be a manlet
>overcompensate in everything including studying, work and sex
>as a result have be high in things that actually matter like IQ, salary, sex count
>even average dick looks big on you
>look like a bodybuilder after half a year of natural lifting
>so small and fast nobody can kill you

How can lanklets even compete?