South Africa

How is the situation right now for whites in SA? White SA anons are you planning on moving to the West? Are your families redpilled about negroes? And what does boers and khoisan/san people think of each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUzLa0KyCPY&t=9s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xhosa_Wars#Background
hooktube.com/watch?v=NzKejJIwieE
youtu.be/IuNYOwKlDIE
youtube.com/watch?v=ylfjVtt0rF4
amren.com/features/2017/02/verwoerd-still-matters/
youtu.be/ylfjVtt0rF4?t=49m19s
lief-orania.co.za/oraniamovement.php
youtu.be/ylfjVtt0rF4?t=1h6m28s
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/10/video-extremely-angry-boer-letter-simon-roche-suidlanders/
historyreviewed.com/?s=suidlanders
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/05/03/video-warning-white-s-africans-spies-stings/
youtu.be/JCTPUSSpaRg
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY
youtu.be/VCDrfTEUWNo
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/07/01/great-suidlander-panic-2007-suidlanders-angry-boer-email-simon-roche-jews/
therightstuff.biz/2017/09/05/wolfmans-activism-entertainment-south-africa/
survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=421345
news24.com/Archives/City-Press/Far-right-riddled-with-spies-20150430
kletskerk.co.za/viewtopic.php?t=2350
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping for interest

Whites need to GTFO of South Africa. It's not their land and it never was.

You are a native American?

Looks to me like anyone who could get out has. God have mercy on those who couldn't. The "chosen people" won't.

look at this fucking hippie

take a shower you filthy coal burner

>How is the situation right now for whites in SA?

bad, the whole country is fucked, Sup Forums exaggerates some shit but this country is still a shithole

>White SA anons are you planning on moving to the West?

South Africa is more my land than it is to the blacks, we were here before them. We made this place civilized while they lived in shit-houses(some still do). I'm not leaving a place my ancestors put so much time and blood into

Are your families redpilled about negroes?
yes and no, mostly shit-talking around braais, maybe a drank uncle says kaffir but in public no.

>And what does boers and khoisan/san people think of each other?

khoisan no longer exist, they've become coloureds. They speak Afrikaans and most hate blacks. If you not in the cape then you've probably not have much contact with them.

Actually, my hisitory may be a bit shaky but, SA was a Dutch Boer colony and the Brits started moving in on them (old sun never sets deal) and that started a local war the Brits won. Seems the place was deserted when the Boers got there. Too temperate for Amos or some such. The Brits beat the Boers and the country is a Brit colony with a Boer underclass.

Add several score of years and the Brit colony became almost a paradise on earth. Blacks start migrating in for menial jobs and to quit living like abos. Black communities are ghettos, world commies see opportunity to shame whites in the '60s. "End Apartheid Now". Mandela. End of story. Brit whites leave. Bore whites have no where to go.

Not sure if there is a recent wave of immigration, but I've met heaps of Afrikaners this year in particular. Some students, some work. All plan on trying to get permanent residency and eventually citizenship here.

I thought Americans would be fucked if we got kicked out but holy shit the Boers will quite literally have nowhere to go.

>yes and no, mostly shit-talking around braais, maybe a drank uncle says kaffir but in public no
Some of the ones I've met here (though not all) actually openly talk shit about anything that doesn't look white, even the local Maori.

It's hard to find work in this country as a white South African and I guess you have to deal with the "natives". Besides that it's alright besides the fact that finding work is next to near impossible it's a good country to live in. I guess there are more whites in the small towns than the major cities. I would leave this country immediately if I could secure work and accommodation in another country.

You're welcome here. All of the white South Africans I've met have been bros and get along quite well with the locals here.

Exactly. And as I understand it that is just about all that are left. Here the Boers would be like our Appalachians.

Go to any mountain road in WV, NC or VA. Drive uphill until gravel. Keep going. Within 5 miles you will find an old log cabin next to a mobile home and washing machine on porch. Confederate flag. Same same. Boers. No where to go. Might fit in in Appalachia but no money to get there.

That isn't actually true. The majority of the southern half of the continent was largely uninhabitted as pre-agrarian Niggers couldn't feed or expand their population. A lot of the Blacks in South Africa have migrated there from other parts of the continent.

I think we should declare these Boers as refugees and bring them to Appalachia. They probably would not vote Rat as they may have some understanding of what has been done to them.

Eh - were to, Europe is screwed, I like guns too much for Australia or NZ and America is impossible to get into.

We are not as strict as Australia when it comes to guns. Sure, you have to pass a license, but then you can get almost any weapon to your hearts desire. If you want something like pistols or tactical/military-grade weapons, you need to get an additional license.

>muh mandela
>muh equal rights
>muh affirmative action
>muh white genocide

time to man it up RSA bros:
you know what to do

Really, that's about the same as here. Have a few university friends over in NZ. Nice county, visited in 2011. Is there anyplace there that the earth itself isn't trying to kill you though. Earthquake, volcanos n shit.

>It's not their land and it never was.
It's not the niggers either
Almost all of South Africa was uninhabited except small parts that were inhabited by the Xhosa tribes.
It was not until the 1600s and 1700s tribes like the Zulus started migrating from the Congo down to South Africa.
The Afrikaneers have a bigger claim on south Africa then the Africans there have.
also
>1 post by this ID

I was looking into bailing out to NZ some 20 years ago. YOu guys have no 2ndA. One could, at that time, get an "armory license" so I could have taken my "armory" but no guarantee that the libtards might not decide to screw you someday like they did the Aussies. So I decided to stay and fight it out here.

>It's hard to find work in this country as a white South African
really? i've been to johannesburg (well, sandton) a few times in the past couple of years. visiting mainly international tech/finance companies. it always looked like the senior management and people who get things done were white, stuff like tech support etc was indians.
except for government departments which are all black and useless

The good thing about the US atleast is that no matter how many shitskins you guys import, your country is based on almost a whole continent, which means that if one area becomes bad, you just move somewhere else. You literally have all the space in the world to regroup and survive should something really bad happen, and on top of that you have plenty of natural resources and arable land. I would move there just for that reason.

New Zealand isn't soo lucky in that regard, and a modern equivalent of the second amendment would be nice since we can't legally carry any weapons with us or use them for self defense. Apparently the government here considers that if you defend your property with a firearm against an intruder that you've used "excessive force", allowing you yourself to be jailed of all things. The only reason I'm still here really is because rural living and the friendships I've made here are valuable to me inspite of everything.

>Senior management
All those people got to that point before BEE quotas. For our generation it's fucked

>How is the situation right now for whites in SA?

There is a booming town named Orania were the Boers live in peace. Thats all i know.

What do you bet "Sr. Mgmt." has a passport in their pocket at all times next to a plane ticket on a designated plane sitting at the end of the runway? IOW, "5 minutes is all I need and I am outa here".

What you call native Americans weren't the first inhabitants of this land, so while I understand that point you are trying to make, you are making it poorly.

If you have a fairly high level of education it's not hard to find work. If you are not a professional, you are either self employed or screwed.

You dont know 'native' means? I just mean the first people who live in America, not the Indians. And because I think you are family of a settler it is hypocrite to say to the whites in SA 'gtfo'.

Jan Lamprecht mentioned that on Tara McCarthy's show.
youtube.com/watch?v=rUzLa0KyCPY&t=9s

Being white is still pretty comfy desu, I have a great life in SA

I am self employed and before that worked for a large IT company, all tech roles filled by whites, all dev/prob roles filled by whites, to make up AA quotas we just piled nigs into the call center to do tech support

White anons looking for work or complaining their is no work for whites really need to pull their heads out and have a look at industries like IT/Finance, these sectors cannot function without us and the nigs know this.

Well, I'm not the user to whom you had originally responded, so your accusation of hypocrisy is misplaced.

More to the point, it's obvious that you're backpedaling now by hiding behind the word "native". Otherwise, the logical conclusion to your argument is that the Americas should be wholly uninhabited as the very first people who inhabited the Americas no longer exist. It's a silly argument, at best.

What skills do you possess

I am a web developer so building web apps, mobile apps and websites. Not that high in demand in this country.

Here in the US we are about out of places to move to. It has been a strategy for decades but the Klown Prince, 0bama started screwing that up by importing muslims to places like Kentucky, Minnesota, and Tennessee of all places. We moved to the suburbs in the 60s. Then we moved to other regions. Now we have no place else to go in our own damn country. Soon we will have to start fighting to survive.

The Portuguese mariner Bartolomeu Dias was the first European to explore the coastline of South Africa in 1488
The first European known to have landed on what is now the United States was Ponce de Leon, as he set foot in Florida in 1513

The Dutch set up a refreshment station in 1652.

The original white settlers of the Cape first came face to face with the Bantu (Xhosa Blacks) around 1770 on the banks of the Great Fish River, 120 years after Van Riebeeck (Dutch) came to the Cape and 1000 km east of Cape Town.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xhosa_Wars#Background

Meanwhile Shaka's coonquests ended up causing a domino affect of famine and war that ended up killing off 2 million Africans in the early 19th century. Eventually there was less than 50 000 Blacks fleeing around in small groups from marauding tribes in an area the size of France when the Boers trekked into the interior to found their Republics. Manifest destiny without bloody hands.

Before that the only contact with other races had been with the Capoid races of Koi and San (Koisan) Bushman that had been on the Cape since the first day the Dutch and French arrived. After a few skirmishes the Afrikaners and Koisan lived fairly well together until present day.

The History of Africa: Every Year
hooktube.com/watch?v=NzKejJIwieE

Yep, country is going downhill fast and everyone knows it. The problem is, the worse it gets the more deperate people become. It's only a matter of time until the government resorts to the proposed "Land Redistribution" scheme and we end up like Zimbabwe. No matter where you are, niggers gonna nig. They'll always want gibsmedat and free shit. In terms of employment, if you're a white male you're shit outta luck. I'm 25. I've been unemployed for over a year. I support myself by painting houses, doing odd jobs etc until I can get something again.

Maybe I am being hypocrcritical. I don't care about his skills. At minimum he can live next to the dude with the washing machine on the porch and the COnfederate flag. I just want him to offset one illegal alien voter.

Move to Cape Town

Drive through of Johannesburg today
youtu.be/IuNYOwKlDIE

Thanks but I don't utube anymore. Glad you made it out. Now you can help us out here.

Instead of "gay for pay" would South African White men accept a "gay to get away" scheme? I'd love to sponser a SA as long as I got to suck him off regularly.

Get a trade, they're apparently in high demand in many Anglo countries (USA/Aus), since everyone falls for the college meme

Nice bants, almost fell for that bait.

>1488

when i was working in sandton there was a guy staying at the same hotel who would be picked up each day in an armoured hummer with blacked out windows. he said it was necessary for the parts of johannesburg he was going through. i guess that's the sort of place he was talking about

>southerners and boers together
>they end up having increased white birth rates
>their kids go on to have more kids
>tfw this becomes reality

It´s their land but they better get out of there anyways. Having borders with niggers nowadays it´s like having Damocles over you

the USA has military service for citizenship, or you could join the French Foreign Legion and get a French passport, which lets you into the EU. Good luck pal. My first GF was a white saffa and gave mean blowies

The reason for the "college meme" is that most trade jobs are pretty crappy. You'd be working with Mexicans for some company owned by some guy who's never there. It really feels like helping make money for someone else.

I guess a trade PLUS willingly to work in exotic/dangerous locales like an oil rig about be good.

Everyone with a brain left South Africa as soon as the niggers were put in charge. I even had a few Boers in my school growing up.

Why the fuck are any of you still there?

It is just one way of getting out , not the best by any means, but still a way out.

So bad that even plebbitors in r/southafrica are getting fed up with the antiwhite bullshit

Thank you guys pls be safe. Cant capoids and boers team up against the bantu negroes?

LOL. Thanks. Never heard of it but it is nice to know someone else thinks like I do.

Apartheid was a fucking stupid idea.
And you should've think twice before implement it.
Yet you did it and gave a weapon in hands of your enemies.
Now it's time to face the consequences.

I'm saving up to try and do a Internationally accredited course in private security. I'm a pretty big strong guy 6'2"/85kg and pretty fit. Hopefully it'll be my ticket out of here, otherwise I'll stay here as the private security market will grow and grow as shit spirals out of control. You guys think this plan has any merrit?

Every libtards on earth should get 'End APartheid Now" rubbed in their face on a daily basis. The libtards can NEVER admit they fucked up. They just double down on their treason.

>that video

why are niggers so useless

Most of us were born after Apartheid. It has nothing to do with us.

Keep your passport and your plane ticket in your pocket. Good luck to you. You might want to consider using your security skill to GTFO as soon as possible.

Honestly, it should be more popular on here considering the entire novel is about South Africa as a superpower that conquers all of Africa and enslaves everyone.

I'm surprised that Sup Forums doesn't know much about this book.

Thank your fathers and grandfathers for their decisions then.

How about joining French Foreign Legion? If you fight for 5 years you get French citizenship anf way into other EU countries as some other user said.

This. And shit has only really begun to go downhill circa 2008, not much else we could have done.

Stop posting about us Sup Forums
Dont pretend you care about some far away place infested
cANCer cockroaches and Radical socioeconomic transformation.

Europeans created SOuth Africa you fucking mong. The dark black of Africa migrated there afterwards, the indigenous look more Asian but even they were a thousand miles away from Cape Town when the Euros landed.

On another note, South Africans should do as the unwanted immigrants here do; marry European women for visas and bring your family over. I wish our borders were open to all those with European ethnicity.

I remember in college being forced to watch a film about Mandela and it had some line the White teacher gushed about, something like, "the movement was not simply to liberate blacks from apartheid, but to liberate Whites from fear."

I have NEVER seen or heard of a leftist admiring that fear may have been justified since SA become the most violent place in the world for over a decade after Mandela's election.

You do realize we do care because we are starting to see the same game plan being played on us here. At least you guys could get out. Where in the hell can we go to get away? Nowhere. We have to fight here. So we need to "raise consciousness" to borrow a commie phrase, so we can begin to fight and win here.

You ever lived around blacks ? We are talking a stone age people with a 65-75 IQ. You think they can run a government ? Apartheid worked both ways. Whites had to have permission to go into Black homelands.

The entire business world is dis-investing in South Africa and the blacks have turned it to a Cuban Consultant based junk status country.

youtube.com/watch?v=ylfjVtt0rF4

I honestly considered the French Foreign Legion but the fact of the matter is they'll send you to do all of the shit they don't want their own people to do (Like fucking dying). You're still just a expendable migrant to them.

Whenever there is talk, as in Europe and also by some in our own land, that the solution of this conflict lies in the merger of all people—so-called integration—they don’t understand that this is not unification. All that will happen is the destruction of the white race. Not integration, but disintegration—disintegration of the white race, of the civilization and the religion that we have inherited—is the sole result. Therefore, even though we cannot trek any further, we say just like the Voortrekker of old: ‘We can still fight.’ And we will fight, even if we must perish, but we will keep fighting for the survival of the white man at the southern end of Africa and the religion that was given to him to spread here. And we will do it just as [the Voortrekkers] did: man, woman, and child. We will fight here for our existence, and the world needs to know it. We can do nothing else. We stand like Luther with the Reformation, with our back against the wall. We fight not for money or property. We fight for the life of our folk.

But we fight not only for our folk. I am deeply convinced in my heart that we fight for the survival of white civilization. . . . The white man at the southern end of Africa is an outpost of white civilization and as such the vanguard of the fighting mass, sent out ahead to the point where the first attacks must come. . . . Therefore we send the message to the outside world and we tell them, yet again, that there is only one salvation for the white race of the world. This is that whites and non-whites in Africa should each enjoy their own rights within their own territories.
--South African Prime Minister Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd 1958

amren.com/features/2017/02/verwoerd-still-matters/

Also have you considered moving to Namibia? Boers seems to be treated pretty ok there

They have cut of Boers living in Nambia this week. Namibia has said they don't want to deal with it anymore.

youtu.be/ylfjVtt0rF4?t=49m19s

Goto 49m 19s

Is Orania a meme or is it safe for whitrs?

Orania is real but it's only for Afrikaners and it's very small and would be unable to support much more people than are there now. That is without MAJOR infrastructure work.

lief-orania.co.za/oraniamovement.php

https:// suidlanders.org/get-involved/

Everyone with spare cash, donate here, to save the whites of SA, apparently they are doomsday preppers for nigger violence, they'll save alot of lives given enough funds. They claim openly they only organise escape routes and supplies and shit, but they buy alot of guns and ammo in secret, stuff they'll really need.

They can't even sell their farms because they are required to sell their farm for the rate set by the revenue department which is MORE than anyone would pay.

youtu.be/ylfjVtt0rF4?t=1h6m28s
Goto 1h6m28s

The government is actively hostile to the whites

>https:// suidlanders.org/get-involved/

historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/10/video-extremely-angry-boer-letter-simon-roche-suidlanders/

Watch this video before you give a cent to the suidlanders.

Then watch all of these
historyreviewed.com/?s=suidlanders

How is afrikaner weerstandsbeweging are they popular amongst boers?

>afrikaner weerstandsbeweging
Not since the death of Eugene Terre Blanche

historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/05/03/video-warning-white-s-africans-spies-stings/

My Beloved Country - Eugene Terre'Blanche Documentary
youtu.be/JCTPUSSpaRg

The Day The Old South Africa Died (Eugene Terre'Blanche Interview)
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ

The Leader, His Driver, and the Driver's Wife
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc

His Big White Self
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY

The World Trade Center Invasion
youtu.be/VCDrfTEUWNo

Thank you for intresting links friend.

his channel loads slower than anything ive ever seen, and the first video doesnt work, im not watching a fucking 1 and a half hour video that'll take a week to load fuck you, make a point or fuck off.

I was heavily reprimanded for dropping redpills on my uni campus (Stellenbosch) and now I must do 100 hours community service.

Watch video 2. Its the same video hosted on archive.org. The first video is for South Africa.

Here you can read something short

historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/07/01/great-suidlander-panic-2007-suidlanders-angry-boer-email-simon-roche-jews/

If anyone wants to know whats going on this is a good podcast about it
therightstuff.biz/2017/09/05/wolfmans-activism-entertainment-south-africa/

you should have linked that before, however he is short on proof of his bigger claims, but i'll refrain from shilling that website in the future.

You are doing great work user

You guys have AA quotas there too? Figures.

AA doesnt actually say the majority race can only hold x% of job slots in company but instead says niggers must hold at least x% of positions therefor is by default racist laws

This.

Our AA laws are deeply fucked up. It used to just be a %, but now it has to end that % on every level of the organisation. It also doesn't protect any minority groups. A 100% black company would be fine. A 100% white company would be absolutely haram.

You're a fucking liar there are so many White people that are out of work and cannot get work because of the quota requirements.

>South Africa
>A fucking country with the name of the continent it is on

How fucking stupid.

He has TONS of proofs in his videos. He has been involved with the South African Right Wing since apartheid. He also was good friends with P. W. Botha and has interviewed and is friends with MANY of the top generals of Rhodeisa and South Africa and he is the Only person save for Karin Smith that has been talking about this online since the 1990s.

On the other hand you have Simon Roche of the suidlanders who worked for the ANC.

Amelia says:
27th June 2017 at 4:17 am
"Simon Roche apparently goes by the name Frederick Von Strass on a forum called survialistboards.com If you just go to #14 in this thread you’ll see Frederick/Simon admit to not only being a former ANC activist (I’ve lived around lefty types my whole life in SA & they wouldn’t even be so treacherous as to have anything to do with the ANC – either in Apartheid or now), but Simon/Frederick also admits to having a coloured child. survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=421345
Apparently Simon admitted in his interviews in the US that he was involved in the ANC previously. Now this might not raise eyebrows abroad, but any sane white South African would be alarmed at that revelation. I never trust people who go from one extreme to the next politically – they’re either nuts or an agent. Suidlanders is infested with National Intelligence Agents btw news24.com/Archives/City-Press/Far-right-riddled-with-spies-20150430 &
pressreader.com/south-africa/mail-guardian/20070302/281621005875071"

----
Also
kletskerk.co.za/viewtopic.php?t=2350

read the post from Rooibaard

>>South Africa
>>A fucking country with the name of the continent it is on
>
>How fucking stupid.

The United States of America

America

In all fairness it does kinda tell you where to locate the place on a map.

tell us some stories please

got problems, but its still way better than everywhere else.

You're not very bright are you?