You're OUT NUMBEREREDDDD LOOOOOOL

Watching this awesome show where you need 120 iq just to get the jokes. Making all kinds of fun of righties. Telling them they are OUT NUMBERED.

Just wanted to share this moment of leftist smug ownage with you larpers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PY_CmhnC4dA
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
youtube.com/watch?v=4LL75jXuzcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Making all kinds of fun of righties
>leftist smug ownage
I literally can't understand how you Goyim always end up either thinking way too little or way too much.

Stop watching cartoons.

This was obviously a usurp the globalists type episode.

go back to this board is bad enough witout you faggots

"Watching this awesome show where you need 120 iq just to get the jokes"

Omg it's so cute that you think that. Kill yourself you fucking brainlet.

Do Jews actually use the word goy or is it just something you use coz epic Pol maymays?

I bet some Jews use it unironically,
would be stupid to assume Judaism doesn't have radicals

>trump stand-in is a cold, calculating motherfucker with some unknown plan to destroy the system
hahahaha rural retards btfo

And you would know that if you weren't such a stupid Goy

t. did 9/11

Anybody over the age of 12 who watches cartoons can suck a dick. Dumb people who think they're smart say it's an intelligent show, but these same people probably couldn't read a philosophical and interpret it.

Some do.

It's only loosely inspired by recent American politics. What isn't loosely inspired is their bi racial society with the people with high IQs being at the top. the mortys act like blacks. Lol.

Except thats not trump. LEftists have a message based on unity. Righties have a message based on imperialism, colonialism and oh no the shows over.

>lefties are so fucking stupid they need a cartoon to get their intellectual pleasure
Tells you a lot.

is that the cartoon with the lgbt rocks?

>leftists have a message based on unity
>division is out strength

Lol what?

This is what stupid people think is smart

>Recent episode
>"Racial" divide between two classes
>Realistically depicts superior intelligence of the higher class
>Lower class is ridden with crime and violence and literally can't survive without gibmedats from higher class
>President from lower class runs, promises better future
>Turns out he's evil, basically kills the government
If you unironically think this show is bluepilled, you couldn't be more wrong.

They use the word "gentile" more often.

Leftists make the best shows on TV. We own the most popular social media. We have the women, we have sex with them. I myself have a sexy blue eyed gf. You are not the counter culture. You are societies ostracized social rejects who over played their hand,

It was over after charlottesville. The larp is over. Your traction is gone. Your futility is evident.

It's a dig at Obama if anything.

explains stephen colberts schtick down to a t

K better not bother voting then.

Acting retarded isn't trolling. You would know that if you were old enough to post on Sup Forums.

>evil morty from last season where they free all the captive mortys takes over the citadel government

My God it's like you weren't even paying attention

You too will come to the left. Because you will become tired of being the lapdog and butt end joke of anglos. What a proud european. Fight us to preserve your potatoniggerness.

>muricans
you're not even white

If you think you guys have anything outside fox news and some losers on youtube, you clearly lack any and all female attention, and need to drag the rest of humanity down to your rage filled "damn I'm not chad" level.

so youre saying the government's made up of the higher class? and that they've systematically oppressed the lower class which then resulted in higher crime rates. But somehow the newly elected president is evil? fascinating.

I know that makes sense to you but you have to remember when you post that we can't read your thoughts. You need to try and be more coherent.
Start by using standard English instead of whatever it is you are typing and go from there. Mongrel.

You need a 120 iq to "get" the jokes, yes, but I'd say it needs to be closing in on 140 iq to truly understand, grok if you will, the jokes at their full depth. The good thing is that you actually get a little smarter every time you watch an episode. If you're starting off with a sub 115 iq though, then you can't really get on the "ramp," and jokes as subtle yet incredibly deep as "Pickle Rick" and 95% of the show will remain hopelessly out of your reach forever. I can see why the show gets so much hate when you consider that it needs time and effort to truly absorb, even for geniuses who are still unlocking secrets and insights from the pilot episode.

mad fag?

And neither are you.

All jewish religions are absolute cancer. Gnosticism is the only way to escape you kikes and your disgusting jewish god of insects.

Yes it's only loosely inspired by American politics and society and reading too deeply into it is for mongs. It does seem to be shitting on blacks for being low IQ though.

Trunp was the Rick with the juggling. Evil Morty doesn't represent a single politician. He came off as a nice guy who was actually evil. Trump is the same person he was before the election. Same with Hillary. But at least shed be closer because of the leaked documents bit.

>still watching rick and morty
it was a nice meme now let the show die, this show is worse then when big bang theory came out and it created "lolnerd" culture

If you cant understand it its proabably cuz your dumb. Thats not surprising for the right wing. The ignorant and undecated masses who skate by on privilege.

Not even, but I definitely triggered something in you sweetie: )

>you need 120 iq just to get the jokes

Jokes are cultural, not based on intellect.
If your IQ was over 100 you'd know that.

Please die.

>Watching this awesome show where you need 120 iq just to get the jokes.

Only stupid people claim to be "smart". The most intelligent people in the world are the ones who readily admit to how much they really don't know.

This is an historical, and undeniable fact.

"lolnerd" culture

Isn't it funny how the nerds always turn out to be angst ridden kikes? Look at that show Stranger Things, for instance. You've got a young (((Natalie Portman))) kikess in it acting all smart and angsty.

S3E01 could have been more obvious if the globalist bugs who force feed pills and empty lives were lizards.. but not by much. the show is red pilled.

>Wanting equality between both ricks and morty's
>Only ends up needing to kill a few well established ricks and discredit the entire stable status quo

All it made me see was that leftists are violent, selfish, pricks that use social justice as a means of disguising personal intentions.

T. watched big bang shit.

not once enjoyed that low t beta trash.

K....keep me posted

IM REDDIT RICK!!!

t. cletus

Rick and Morty is terrible because it has the exact same fanbase as The Big Bang Theory. I think the worst part about this faux geek culture is you don't need to do or say anything "smart", except consume shitty media that pushes STEM shit to fight the Russian narrative and explaining really basic scientific theorems in complicated ways.

Autistic leftist.... most people hate you lol

it makes fun of lefties too. morty is too blue pilled and thinks with his emotions leading to all sort of easily preventable issues, just like any sjws. rick on the other hand knows that its a dog eat dog universe. so i see rick and morty the dynamic between the right and left.

I have a gf. Do you have a gf?

youtu.be/PY_CmhnC4dA

Nah. AT the end of the day they belong to the leftist collective like south park. Sure you can get your pity points but they will never go 1488. They will and do go the kill/wreck hitler route though.

If you want to see an actually intelligent cartoon try Bojack Horseman

Why are leftists smarter and more creative?

Its like we got educated or something..

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

I'd love to be a mong someday. When the world isn't in dire peril, and when I've established a personal harem with 160 self sufficient handmaids.

120 IQ- fag probably tested out at 121 and thinks he's a genius. He watches cartoons that he is just smart enough to comprehend, and thinks it means he is dealing with a really elite cartoon. If only he knew how pathetic he is.

I was tested at 150 and have the life/professional accomplishments to back it up. I am right wing because I understand evolutionary psychology, history, religion, and the organizing principles of society and economy. Because I understand these things I don't fall for the same old pseudo intellectual communist/globalist propaganda that every collectivist regime from Stalin to Pol Pot to Castro to Chavez to Merkel has put out in one form or another. In this case, comedic cartoons for college educated sheep like you.

I can't understand what you're saying either.
You need to be ATLEAST 18 years old before you can post in this imageboard.

Daily reminder that most Americans occupy the morty section of society regardless of their race.

oh my... quads for the kike damn checkd'

>Alt-Jedi
Literally what Grey Jedi are.

europoors are just low education low iq.

the fucking show had the "intelligent genius" have a 3 minute sjw rant

Ben just got quads.......

I shed a very all-emotional encompassing tear on the inside.

uh oh, what about this joke?

I'm married

"White supremacists" are actually jews. Maybe you need to check your iq.

You made it personal with the the SS larp. Now its time to pay the consequences.

That moment when evil morty aka trump is so smart he completely wipes out the Jews and the Jews in congress and senate then begins to unite the country. Woah wait a minute that not what happened their was muhhhh police brutality.

h-how will we recover?

oh (you)

how are those referendums workings out for you ready to have that 5th? 6th? one yet think brussels will finally listen to you this time?

she has double chin like pic related no doubt.

They can't go extreme right, but they can't also go extreme left, because it is shown in many occasions that Rick's ego is too big for him to concede to some notion that he would be equal to the next person. I think Abradolf Lincler is an example of the writers trying to demonstrate this left/right dynamic within a single character.

But the out numbered ones win

K....keep me posted

>C-137 Rick and Morty (The ones who are against the citadel of ricks) go to Atlantis, hence the episode title
>Instead, we focus on the rebuilding of the Citadel of ricks, and find out that ricks are living like ordinary people, trapped in a prison that they are forced to defend.
>Meanwhile, a morty tries to become president (parallel to the first black president).
>All the liberal applause over a Morty president and more equality..
>But then it turns out that President Morty is LITERALLY evil Morty; that he only got into power to usurp the privileged ricks.
>C-137 Rick and Morty come back from Atlantis, looking objectively better off than the Ricks that chose to join the citadel.

The episode has no liberal point.
C-137 Rick and Morty are anarchists; Rick has gone on record saying that he hates authority, and he hates the idea of conforming. He HATES institutions like schools, bureaucracy (the citadel, and the galactic federation), religion, and the state; he's exerted power over them before.

Seems like a white problem, like antifa, which is actually a deficiency problem, like albinism.

The ss & kkk larpers are actual leftists, tho.

someone who doesn't understand the enlightenment also this idea goes all the way back to Aristotle that the ignorance of your own knowledge.

imagine you're so autistic you've got to shoehorn politics and memes into everything you see.
i mean just fucking take a step back from the edge.

>couldn't even read a philosophical [statement]?

They are really not. Righty. You left your hate all over the internet, in every nook and corner. Jews this, gook that, spic there, and nigger here.

Its far too late to pretend its all antifa and rabbi. You said it all uncontested and unmolested. If only you knew the weigh of your words you would have held your tongues.

We have South Park and Rick and morty is literally more of a centrist show.

Why are you talking to yourself, Rabbi Doublestein?

I think you're reading too far into it. The only point is that the greatest weakness of democracy is that the people in charge have basically no accountability to their constituents and the only grounds for meaning is making people feel most happy and secure literally one day every few years. Also that Rick and Morty as characters are absolutely fucked and cannot function on their own, even as a group of themselves.

grounds for winning, rather

Nah my dude evil morty is definitely trump you mad at the end, congress and senate aka the Ricks who said they didn't care evil morty was in that chair got killed off.

>Arab Rick = oil = trump put them in their place

> Rich Rick = corporations = trump put them in their place

Try actually understanding the symbolism.

Hes an educated scientists, hes clearly not a fan of the right wing such as these fine folk.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LL75jXuzcY

I wish trump had the balls to usurp congress

>Watching this awesome show where you need 120 iq
No, that lame show requires only an IQ of 12.

You dont have south park. PC principle wrecks everyone.

>leaving out the point that Morty is a massive fake

we are getting raided guys just report op and lets go