ALEX NEEDS TO CALM DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=iGD23pgiYHg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3RJUMm-hd0
rawstory.com/2017/09/revealed-alex-jones-and-tucker-carlson-spread-racist-fake-news-about-black-harvey-looters/?comments=disqus
unvis.it/rawstory.com/2017/09/revealed-alex-jones-and-tucker-carlson-spread-racist-fake-news-about-black-harvey-looters/?comments=disqus
youtu.be/PY_CmhnC4dA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alex confirmed for based

whats the deal with blacks and footwear/sports gear?

He is saying they are stealing shoes to become professional athletes? wat lol

I wish my country had an Alex Jones

I wish a hurricane would hit my area so I can pick off looters desu

He's 100% correct. Blacks believe that there only path to success is either to be a criminal, rapper, or pro athlete.

watching civic nationalists trying to rationalize why monkeys behave like monkeys is hilarious to watch.

it's full blown cognitive dissonance between what they see and what they believe and they can't break the social conditioning of the cultural marxists on the topic of niggers chimping out.

Where the jew goes, the earth follow. Israel must bring the peace.

Tiny AJ is so cute

As a Jew I don't understand looters. There are many legal ways to steal from someone

Those comments though...
>not a single pair of work boots was stolen

hahahahahaahaha

Sitting in Ohio, if a single rain drop falls I'm shooting looters

I wish your country had more ovens.

Infowars is unironically my favorite. All other news is pretty garbage

since when is the left saying kill white people? good job turning a libertarian into this mess Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=B3RJUMm-hd0

Just say he is coming right for us should justify everything

>I wish my country had an Alex Jones

There can only be one alex jones

He's saying that they view the shoes as some sort of religious medallion, like a cross. The 1 out of 100k successful athletes are the saints, their images upon the walls of the shoe temple, sporting the footwear relics. Think of how Christians always put crosses in their homes for sanctuary reasons, or crosses around their necks to achieve some manner of sanctity or protection. In this case, the shoes represent success, and the acquisition of those shoes is an acquisition of the power to be successful.

Nah, I am pretty sure it is because they have the mental maturity of a kid in junior high.

As a Jew you deserve to be gassed

>As a Jew I don't understand looters. There are many legal ways to steal from someone

LOL

Intelligence isn't necessarily a prerequisite to being religious about something. Half of the looters probably couldn't explain why they're just stealing shoes in the first place, they just do it.

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Imagine if InfoWars was national news kek with Alex Jones rushing in and out of the sudio and interrupting everyone

>since when is the left saying kill white people?

fucking quality post, chaim
lmao

Oy gevalt, my sides

>all these people believing that blacks didn't loot

rawstory.com/2017/09/revealed-alex-jones-and-tucker-carlson-spread-racist-fake-news-about-black-harvey-looters/?comments=disqus

What if we archive it
unvis.it/rawstory.com/2017/09/revealed-alex-jones-and-tucker-carlson-spread-racist-fake-news-about-black-harvey-looters/?comments=disqus

In all honesty that picture is right. I can go have 10 kids. Invest everything and still the kikes will manipulate them in school for 12 years. Then university. A quarter will fuck niggers another quarter will be gay. The rest are barely contributing unless one turns into Hitler... we have already lost. They were doing this for 50years before we realised they infiltrated all schooling and all media... we're fucked. Our parents lost the battle. White race is dead.

i don't want new shoes that bad, that looks like some jaggy edged glass.

Alex Jones is Jewish so technically he is /YourGuy/

He's such a little bitch lol. It disturbs him so much to be called racist that he goes on this fake, forced rant about "muh pro athletes", like that changes any anti-white's view of him. As if the anti-whites care about the truth -- truth is a wipio invention -- anti-whites just want white people dead. They don't care that niggers are retard-IQ criminals and murderers. Niggers are their weapon against whites, that's why niggers are here in the first place.

Hitler

Spoken like a true Jew. Have a (you)

Gotta look fresh in the ghetto

I'm out. We lost guys. Not my battle. I'm going to enjoy my life and that's it. The Jews will all die without us, they're just ignorant. They think blacks will work? They might be the smartest people on earth but knocking off whites is stupid af. I hope they succeed. I'd like to see the 6 million kikes run a planet with 7 billion niggers haha. The niggers will genocide them, they can no longer hide behind it being the white mans fault. Fuck it. I. Don't. Care.

sad!

Never back down

youtu.be/PY_CmhnC4dA

if alex needs a weather modification license tell him to hit me up on aim

Strap this vertically to your back mate. Make sure it's nice and tight.

Do people actually take alex serious?

You can't use your vile Jewish sorcery to directly affect my credit score while I'm in here, Count!

lol

what the fuck are babbling about? you don't think "civic" nationalists on the internet don't know about chimp-outs? just because someone doesn't believe gas-chambers or helicopters as the solution, or doesn't want some pale monkey tyrant to rule over you instead -doesn't mean your strawmans are true.

newfag

we have the chinks. they're smarter and more manageable.

Blacks looting is an age old tradition

>Professional athlete
What a delusional excuse. Shoes are expensive and you need to buy new ones often. I'd get free shoes knowing that I will never be athlete in my life. But I'd be too coward and too nice to loot stores in a hurricane. Same doesen't apply to niggers.

The first basketball shoes were our and whoop whoop jigaboo coon tight nigger. shiiiite