PROTOCOLS OF ZION

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM

ATTENTION Sup Forums

SKIP TO 1HIR 21 MINUTES AND LISTEN TO PROTOCOL 9

>HIDDEN UNDERGROUND JEW TUNNELS

Can pol use it's weaponize autism to locate the tunnels ? We found Shia's flag in one day can we do this ?

Lets make this happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM
themoles.net/aboutUs_awards_Grewcock.php
tunnelsonline.info/contractors/indexAtoZ.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotthard_Base_Tunnel
tunnelsonline.info/contractors/waterproofing-leak-sealing/adcos-nv-advanced-construction-systems/
seismo.ethz.ch/en/earthquakes/monitoring/
researchgate.net/publication/257596357_Induced_seismicity_during_the_construction_of_the_Gotthard_Base_Tunnel_Switzerland_Hypocenter_locations_and_source_dimensions
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM
infowars.com/israel-attacks-soros-for-fueling-mass-unrest-behind-curtain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

self bump

bump

Bump. Gotta find the companies that run heavy duty moles. Find out what they have been up to. Unusual shallow seismic activity. Find their employees. People like to talk.

BUMP

I'm not smart enough to find them but I'm sure if we all put effort in like we did with the Bike Lock attacker and Shia's flag we can find these tunnels.I am thoroughly convinced after years of researching world events and everything that this book the protocols of zion is the real deal.

Make maps of said activity and send them to Generals and Colonels of all the worlds militaries.

>Unusual shallow seismic activity.
I swear you guys are fucking genius's.

look into Deep Underground Military Bases, OP

Can you elaborate on ''heavy duty moles'' ?

shameless self bump

Video not available in Poorland.

Use a vpn or Tor ?

Here you go Poland bro.

just use hooktube

Tunneling firms operate heavy moles, ie, giant underground tunneling machines, like the ones that made the channel tunnel. But rumour has it their are more of these machines in existence.
themoles.net/aboutUs_awards_Grewcock.php Like this company, for example. Big profitable mining company must own a few moles. What are they doing? Are all the moles accounted for? Mining activities continue in spent mines? They can't be easy to transport. Needs to look into all the moles and where they are.

You know it's fake. All the book is fake.

Bamp

Yeah, just like PizzaGate.

Thats not even a company that is a society of tunnel engineers. If anyone knows about some secret tunneling operation, or missing moles, I'd wager one of them does.

We could make #TunnelGate

Yes this great stuff very good leads.

Spoil as well. Digging giant underground bases would generate a lot of spoil. Where does it all go? Who is terraforming? Where did they get the dirt from? They build new islands in the middle east and around corporatist new cities. Where did they get all the dirt from? New hills? I'd say they wouldn't transport the spoil that far from the tunnel entrances.

THIS ok anons this is our first lead to investigate.

tunnelsonline.info/contractors/indexAtoZ.html

We can also try to look for companies with certain cult symbolism in their names or logos to help narrow it down.

Also, think of seismic patterns generated by mining activities caused by tunneling activities we know about, like the recent Swiss mountain tunnel.
Do these same patterns repeat elsewhere where no tunneling activities are taking place? I wouldn't even know where to start with this. But the cripples might.

tunnelsonline.info/contractors/waterproofing-leak-sealing/adcos-nv-advanced-construction-systems/

>based in Belgium
>triangle / pyrimid in logo
>does mining

Possible lead

BUM P

Yes we need more autism to get this done maby we can post a link to this thread on some other threads to rally the autistic troops as we need more brain power.

Checked. Also trace ownership of the companies. ZOG owners, or a cluster of (((rival))) companies owned by the same people would indicate a concentration of tunneling expertise. What are they up to?

Where would we find records of seismic activities though ?

I can't help myself.

Probably making bunkers for the kikes for when Sovereign Debt Crisis hits and SHTF. They want everyone to kill themselves on the surface and then move in when the survivors are weakened so they can take over the world. I would say that's their plan.

WalMart

That's your (((tunnels))). At least the entrance points to the system, central points are under airports, least obvious to noise.

They have those in place all over Yurop and Burgistan, but like rats they will die in them with no way out when the big reckoning is upon us.

Germany can not into Jewish conspiracy

>believes in underground jew tunnels
I don't know if you guys are serious at this point or not

>"halp us find the pedo tunnels, Sup Forums! I'm two important to risk my political career. But you neets and wagies are perfect for it because you're not important like me."

-.-

change you to hook in the url. enhoy jew spiracies kraut.

Also blocked in poland

Use hooktube or use tor as a free vpn

Fuck it, have a bump fellas.

No it's just that we normal people aren't smart enough to do it my IQ is only 130 I'm above average but I can't hope to match the genius's that exist on this board.

piss off rebbe

Protocols of Zion were fabricated by Black Hundreds to fuel pogroms as a messure to stir up social problems and conflicts within Imperial Russia to halt liberal and industrial reforms.

>"oh preeze, mighty geniuses of 4chom! Help save America and my failing political career by risking your life to uncover these pedo tunnels utilized by criminal henchmen of the wealthiest people in America."

-.-

seismo.ethz.ch/en/earthquakes/monitoring/
Here is the list of monitoring stations in Switzerland. If the historical data over the course of the construction of the Gottard tunnel could be found, then we could surmise how much tunnelling activities affect base seismic reading. Then search for similar variations in activity from monitoring stations around Israel and the UAE. it would probably need a script there is so much data. You could probably even pinpoint the tunnels and draw maps using this method. I'm not a programmer nor a true autist though I am just a daywalker.

They use wolfram a lot (think it protects them fro neutron bombs) so it's easy to locate

>stir up social problems and conflicts within Imperial Russia

Jews are the ones who did that and they still have control over Russia today.

Пpивeт, paбби Шлoмo!

>" they have too much dirt on me because I got drunk one time and maybe slept with an underage girl but they totally set me up and recorded it for blackmail! Preeze 4chym save America (and my career too.)"

-.-

Rats are building tunnels everywhere, but they get flooded with secret sauce when time comes
No escape for the vermin

KEK, noice.

You want to tell us more about Walmarts user, pls?

Ok anons first real lead is to look at seismic activity of the Gottard base tunnel and compare it to seismic activity of places we think the tunnels may have been dug.

>seismo.ethz.ch/en/earthquakes/monitoring/

Ya know I'll bet the European Union has definitely got some secret tunnels under it.

Here me out, I work in a walmart in leaf land, i'm a department manager (Still pretty low when it comes to retail as a position but the full time is nice)

In the break room talks one little topic is about secret tunnels? And only the store manager has access to them, and the story goes they are for maintenance? but I doubt it since all the shit I seen on here.

Not sure how involved fema is up here

The seven institutions of the European Union (EU) are seated in four different cities, viz. Brussels, Frankfurt, Luxembourg and Strasbourg, rather than being concentrated in a single capital city.

Look for seismic activity in these cities maby.

We are in the final stages of the Protocols of Zion.

The right user could crunch the numbers, write the script and apply it to all the worlds seismometers over the course of a long weekend. It's just a matter of whether or not he sees this thread.

The rats will be running the tunnels very soon I imagine and what is the most concerning part is that (((they))) say they know when the time of the violent European revolt will happen. I wonder if they are not only instigating the migrant crisis but maby if they have a plan to actually trigger a revolt on a certain day too ?

Maybe those Oklahoma earthquakes aren't really caused by fracking, they're just using fracking as the boogie man.

I'll try to find some appropriate threads to post links and ask for help. Other anons you are welcome to do this too and go post LINKS FROM TO THREAD in other threads. We need more autism.

TO THIS THREAD

some user here looks like fema is up in Canada under a different name.

Sup Forums NEEDS A HERO TO SAVE US!!!!!!!

*teleports to you and gives you a firm handshake*

What better way to build a prison than to disguise it as a normal building until the last minute. I'll bet walmarts will have specifically designed layouts like a prison and be made from certain matirials like they use in prisons too.

bump for support

The other thing we need to do is find out all the names of the so called wisemans committee or the list of the 1% that will be using these tunnels.
If we know all of them it will also give us some leads to where these tunnels are too.

the tunnels are there for us

Shameless bump

Can't believe I missed all the hwndu stuff. That looked like so much fun

It was and we won all 6 of them well ok 6 is still kind of a draw but we found it in less than a few hours.

Yes yes I'm sure my golden ticket just got lost in the post. Don't you have some seismograph records to edit? The clock is ticking.

The EU really is a Jew creation, look at the Kalergi Plan.

How about we just fucking kill every kike, mud and traitor in the West when SHTF and the West in WORL and then never let them come into our nations again after the Apocalypse is over?

Sounds way better.

Ok here is the so called wisemans committee if we can find info on the movements of these 12 kingpins then we can make better guesses as to the where abouts of these tunnels.

They're in my country

Elaborate please ?

That would cost me my life

Can you provide some proofs of anything in anyway ?

not available in my country.

thanks juden for protecting me from vile antisemitic hatespeech. god i love jews!

researchgate.net/publication/257596357_Induced_seismicity_during_the_construction_of_the_Gotthard_Base_Tunnel_Switzerland_Hypocenter_locations_and_source_dimensions

This may be of some help

See

Use hooktube and if that fails use tor as a free VPN

what tunnels???

>it's 2025, 80 years after WW2.
>The city of London decided that Big Ben should become a mosque.
>Europe literally replaced Jews with Muslims.

Listen to the video protocol 9
>SKIP TO 1HIR 21 MINUTES AND LISTEN TO PROTOCOL 9

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM

You're trying to incite a European Civil war through forced mass migration.

LOL, when SHTF we'll get rid of every kike, mud and traitor. Forever.

>88
Checked.

This. Fucking kikes, traitors and muslims must all be killed when SHTF and the corrupt rotten system is not there anymore to protect them.

PS: this is all satire, of course :DDDDDDDDD

Yeah some of these "jewish" groups are most likely oppose Israel's "Racism" towards arabs, right?
The point is, people like George Soros Are Israel's enemy.
infowars.com/israel-attacks-soros-for-fueling-mass-unrest-behind-curtain/

BUMP
>cavegate
>tunnelgate
>molegate
>trenchgate
>undergate

>Alex Jones is a shill to make any conspiracists look silly he mixes some truth with things that are complete crazy crap so that anyone who mentions the truthful things he says will be associated with the crazy crap he says

>this article is just bluff as well

Nice try Jew pretending to be against Sorros.

bump

If Israel keeps to itself, its all good, but you never do.

Let the best side win when the push comes to shove.

>muh elders of zion
How many times has this to be debunked as forgery?

Zero times shill

fuck soros and fuck you.