Why do niggers love looting?

Why do niggers love looting?

The answer is in the question, user.

We just tryin to survive, nigga.

>Ay yo we finna take dy Sheeet!

More like why are blacks the scourge of humanity. We would be shit posting on mars right now without this fucking pieces of shits holding humanity back

R E P A R A T I O N S

They just want free stuff. Its greed and envy

Why do niggers vote democrat?

low iq, the same anwer as all the other "why do niggers x" threads

smaller average brain volume

Jus anotha nigga wit a trigga

Niggers = natural born crimininals.

theres a white guy in the picture

its a Negro-thing, only burakus understand

It's their gibs

Because niggers are conditioned to believe that they should be gibs a plenty, and on top of that whitey owes them reparations, so if they can rob a shop, it's just getting what they deserve.

That the shop is often not owned by whites (who don't want to run shops in nigger areas) only makes it more ironic.

Where?
Only things I'm seeing are brown chicken legs

>That the shop is often not owned by whites (who don't want to run shops in nigger areas) only makes it more ironic.

Haha good point.

theys havin a grand old time in fort looterdale

it's this kind of thinking that makes niggers get away with trashing my country

Everyone loves looting, Cunty McCuntigan. You sadsacs are just too pussy to do it when the occasion presents itself.

Instincts. The nigger is an animals and doesn't understand what they do...they are just compelled to do it. The nigger scourge is a virus upon civilized society.

Why does the wind blow?
It's in there nature

>Everyone loves raping, Cunty McCuntigan. You sadsacs are just too pussy to do it when the occasion presents itself.

The can't control themselves. They see something they want and act without thinking.

>t.LARPing nigger

A YO HOL UP

It's inn their jeans. It's an instinct for them

by stealing the latest air jordans ofc

taking other people's stuff is their right as minorities, and this is the only opportunity they can do it without the popo crampin' their style.

I wonder why they don't put two and two together on why Africa is so shit. Disregard laws you don't want to deal with and live the mentality of "I'ma get mine".

Listen to the way they talk
Do you think someone like so has a logical mind process?

I don't think so

Poor little white boy

I guarantee that's a mexican.

Kangz gonna kang

You can get the nigger out of the jungle, but never the jungle out of the nigger

shieet we gots to put food on da table somehow

They are low IQ animals.