Why didn't Trump donate more to hurricane victims?

Why didn't Trump donate more to hurricane victims?

He only donated $1 million to hurricane victims, which is only 0.01% of his net worth. That's honestly pathetic.

If Trump truly cares about victims of the recent hurricanes, he would donate way more. But he doesn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/all-living-former-presidents-team-up-for-ad-on-harvey-relief/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He should donate at least $10 million. $1 million won't do shit to help the victims.

How much did Obama donate? Hillary? Bill? Bush?

and both of you are doing what to help the victims?

how much did you donate you fucking small brown dicked subhuman?

neither will you

shitlibs donating.. thats laughable.

Why did Obama get wages for being president but Trump does it for free?

Who the fuck told you to build house there. Drown you dumb fuck

How much did Obama and Hillary donate?

>Hurricane up rooted every tree in my yard
>No power
>Pretty serious property damage
I don't need gibs, friend.

He has to save up for the rest of the (((natural disasters))).

How much money did you donate you fucking retard?

He donated more than your broke ass

What's funny is that he took $17million in FEMA relief funds for Maralago whose total damage was a fallen tree a a couple missing shingles.

>Donated $1 million
>Is doing the job of POTUS for free
>Twitter was filled with tweets and overall news on the storm/relief efforts in play
>Still not enough

Where was Hillary or Obama during this time? Where are their donations? And God knows that even if Trump gave $100 million, faggots like you would still find something to complain about. Trump could announce tomorrow that he found the cure for cancer, and you'd complain that he negatively impacted pharmaceutical companies.

I'm a poorfag, he's the president of the fucking united states.

How much did your papa Soros donate?
The Wahls, Bezos, Buffett, Musk, Jerry Jones, Oprah, et al?

Fuck you shill. It's a gesture of good will.
They're getting more than $8B from the federal government, plus a billion more in donations.

Go be edgy about the President on your lefty propaganda sites and fuck off out of here.

>trump barely donated DONATE MORE
>doesn't donate at all
OP is a faggot sage the thread.

This.

/thread

well done lad...you just destroyed this thread!

At least I already donated more than 0.01% of my net worth unlike trump.

Trump probably donated a million because it's a good amount for PR

Everyone is primed to think a million is a lot and besides, how much would he donate anyway? 2 million is oddly specific 3 million as well. Might as well go to 5? Why not donate everything he has.

A million bucks is a lot.

Garbage pasta from someone who donated $0.

Why don't you donate .01 percent of your living wage? If everyone did that it would be billions of dollars of help. Not one tender snowflake raging about how many millions isn't enough.

Exactly. Trump only donated to get good press, not because he cares about the millions of people that are suffering right now.

Everything is about publicity to trump. He doesn't give a shit about the average person.

Yeah you keep turning everything into a negative buddy.

So it's ok with you that trump cares more about publicity than people? Not a good trait for a president to have.

>Cares more for publicity than people

You mean like every politician? And if Trump donating $1 million shows he doesn't really care, what about the whopping $0 donated from any of the former president or candidates? What does that say about them?

I don't know about you, but I have so far donated $0 which is 0% of my networth.

this.

>TRUMP SHOULD DONATE MORE
>well how much have you donated? I know that some people have little spare cash, but are you doing anything else to help? Volunteering? Donating to food banks?
>TRUMP SHOULD GIVE MORE MONEY OR LET THEM STAY IN HIS RESORT FOR FREE. I CANT DONATE MONEY THE 1% STOLE ALL MINE AND BUILT WEALTH ON THE BACKS OF POC
>isn't his resort in a mandatory evacuation zone?
>THATS IRRELEVANT
>you still haven't said what you're doing to help instead of complaining
>I PUT A FILTER ON MY FACEBOOK PROFILE PAGE, STARTED WEARING A SAFETY PIN YOU NAZI SHITLORD

But I thought Trump wasn't a politician according to the right wingers of Sup Forums. Wasn't that the entire reason you imbeciles voted for him anyways?

huh? He donated barely anything? well so did Obama HAHAHAHAHA checkmate shills

(citation needed)

>He only donated $1 million to hurricane victims, which is only 0.01% of his net worth.
He only made a dollar this year for being president

>$1,000,000 is barely anything
pretty sure it's more than what Obama donated...

Lol no. I wasn't part of that idiocy. I voted for him because he wasn't Hillary, and I want national reciprocity. And by politician, I didn't mean career politician. I meant simply someone in politics. As POTUS, you can't be any further into politics. And once you're in it, you have to play the game.

So the $1 million as PR or genuine care, it matters not. He's still given more than any other big name thrown around here.

and Trump donated more than you

I donated a much larger percentage of my net worth.

>Donates $1,000,000
He should have donated more, says the guy who donated nothing
>>Donates $10,000,000
>>Donates $100,000,000
>>Donates $1,000,000,000

Not hard to donate a high percentage of your net worth if you're worthless.

Prove it

You sound like a fucking parasite

Insurance companies are well paid and fed tax coffers are doing just fine. This expectation of citizens using their own resources is wrong headed. A donation is not an obligation and frankly, no one needs your money.

Do you take issue with his small loan of a million dollars?

I guarantee I make more than you, just saying kiddo.

How much did you donate you loathesome piece of shit?

You don't even have enough influence to help people, let alone judge those who do.

Source: occupy democrats

>kiddo
Hows your mommy doing?

fuck off shill its 4d chess

0,01% of 0 is still zero

this thread again?

how much money have clinton, sanders, et al donated?

Screw off.
Let me explain to you something about wealth.
Wealthy people usually don’t keep it in a mattress. They invest in Real-estate, Businesses or other types of investments. Bill gates doesn’t have a Billion dollar bill in his pocket. The assets are not liquid.
People who walk around with everything they own are not rich, they are nigger rich

Do you guys live under a rock?

cbsnews.com/news/all-living-former-presidents-team-up-for-ad-on-harvey-relief/

WTF are you on about? Whats there to defend? The man donated 1mio.$, others didnt. End of story.

Hillary used the Haiti earthquake to kidnap children.

Trump donated a million dollars to Americans in need.

Please feel free to go fuck yourself.

They weren't born into hundreds of millions of dollars.

>trump didn't pay enough
>yes he did, and no one else donated anything
>STOP BRINGING UP HILLARY!

Shareblue still working hard on that shilling I see.

Hillary lost. Get the fuck over it pussies.

You think he donated his own money?!?! Hahahahhahha!

All donations by the Drumpf are via his charity, of which he doesn't pay in a single penny but only withdraw.

>He only donated $1 million to hurricane victims, which is only 0.01% of his net worth. That's honestly pathetic.
Do you even know the meaning of 'liquidity'?
Pro tip: billionaires and millionaires usually only have enough liquidity to live off of the yearly compound interest.

If you have a ton of liquidity, you are either poor or stupid (see: Mayweather).

i remember this thread

They need them 45 dollars a week

Still calling anyone who disagrees with you a shill huh? So fucking pathetic. You can't take an opposing view. How fragile your beliefs must be if you can't even look at an opposing view even once.

Still 1 million more than OP.
Sage and stuff
Op kys

We can look at opposing views, and it's obvious that anyone holding them is literally retarded, and therefore it must be shills because any sane intelligent person would've learned something by now but these leftist shitposts haven't changed in months

This is being argued so disingenuously that you are either a shill or a moron.

In either case you have my pity.

If you want to take an opposing view at least have a valid counter-argument.
Now fuck off shill.

Sage

>even a filthy Slav calls you a shill
Eternally BTFO Hillary's life is over

>this is how every shill post sounds
>this is how you sound