/AHSG/ Atlantic Hurricane Season General - A RAINY NIGHT IN GEORGIA EDITION

PASTEBIN
========

notehub.org/b1v5b

RUNDOWN
========
>Hurricane Center updates are now hourly
>GFS Model runs every 6 hours (12a/6a/12p/6p EST)
>Euro Model runs at 2 AM and 2 PM EST

LINKS
========
>WHY WE CANT JUST NUKE THE HURRICANE
aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html
>Track the Tropics
trackthetropics.com/irma
>Tropical Tidbits
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/
>Mike's Weather Page
spaghettimodels.com/
>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/
weather.cod.edu/satrad/exper/?parms=meso1-13-200-0-10
>Real-Time Guidance
ral.ucar.edu/hurricanes/realtime/plots/northatlantic/2017/al112017/
>Key West radar loop
flhurricane.com/flradar.php

Emergency Info:
>Florida Department of Emergency Management
floridadisaster.org/info/
>Local Alerts
weather.gov/srh/tropical
>Hurricane Preparedness
nhc.noaa.gov/prepare/ready.php

Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

STREAMS
========
>Jeff
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/
>Jason
pscp.tv/stormitecture
>Livecam Meta Site
codepen.io/alexneises/full/brJvLp/
>Pastebin Stream Lists
notehub.org/hhevl
pastebin.com/cgnmg8mg
>Liberty Radio
streema.com/radios/Liberty_Radio

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=bDRbF80NKDU

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-11/11-surreal-scenes-downtown-miami-last-night-look-real-life-disaster-movie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_costliest_Atlantic_hurricanes
youtube.com/watch?v=YvhmW7hCtYw&t=21s
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/907033774281547776
business.
washingtonexaminer.com/donald-trump-jr-fires-back-at-michael-moore-for-asking-if-mar-a-lago-opened-as-shelter-during-hurricane-irma/article/2633991
twitter.com/covertress/status/907282061538598912
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off

Redditor accidentally gets parents killed by guilt tripping them into evacuating directly into the path of Irma

>Not being rich enough to flee out of state whenever and stay with those relatives you never see
>Not being brave enough to face the wrath of God with a smile on your face and LARP as Lt. Dan
Pathetic

So now Irma is kill, wtf is happening to Jose?

Its dropped right down to a Cat 2 and seems to be fizzling out without actually doing anything of note.

We out here still got power that's right Irma could handle Florida's throbbing cock

High tide is at 1:10 pm, am I kill? Hilton Head SC.

that's because it was just a shill campaign to get people to go spend money and clear out the shelves. dont buy into the Jose hype

It looks set to hit the east coast eventually once it stops going all over the place but is it really capable of doing anything if it's dying off well out in the Atlantic before it even makes it remotely near land?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-11/11-surreal-scenes-downtown-miami-last-night-look-real-life-disaster-movie

Florida got fucked hard and this was only cat 3. If you live there you should evacuate the state for life. Seriously why do people live there?

so huge it's still sweeping in water from the atlantic hundreds of miles away.

Keep an eye out for Sheet Metal everyone.

>2004/2005 season
>Live in rural area
>Last to get power back because I'm in a low population, low priority area

>2016/2017 season
>Live in suburb
>Last to get power back because I'm on the last street of a high population area

tropical life while still living in a first world country

>state of (((science))) is so full of lies that your mayor declares it a miracle his city was hardly damaged

Thanks Jeff!

Just beginning here in Tennessee.

fuck jose

>Florida got fucked hard
Miami, the liberal ghetto of Florida, yes I hope they dont come back. I got hit dead on, eye went over my house, didnt even lose a shingle, shit posting now on my hot spot while all my other family in town didnt even lose power

If you cant handle living here please dont bother coming back

We live next to Stanton and we still lost power. No idea of our priority.

Anyone got any good rake/leaf blower/chainsaw meme? Florida could use some of those right now.

Side note, is there a canadian leaf meme that utilizes a chainsaw rather than a rake/leaf blower, for when the whole damn tree comes down? Someone make please.

Next Wednesday?

This.

We didn't even lose power.

> I-Irma is just a pussycat tropical storm...

With over 112 billion dollars of damages so far, Irma has dethroned Katrina as the costliest hurricane.

She is one demanding gal.

Yep.

weren't they estimating 180bn for harvey?

> anything of note

Except for doing the most damage in history of the US.

See:
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_costliest_Atlantic_hurricanes
> Katrina, Cat 5, sits at $108bn damage
> Irma, a "mere" Cat 2, already did over $112bn damage

The only think that broke for me is my rake :(

Shit, I forgot Harvey. They didn't add him to the wiki list yet...

a healthy pine tree on my property fell on my neighbors cuck shed and caved in the roof we have home insurance but wondering do I call the tree people to remove the tree or does he call them and if he does do we pay for it? or insurance idk new home owner here
pic related

if you have insurance , call it and ask them , why are you asking us
are you retard

Talk to insurance but really anything on your neighbors side is going to be their problem; at least in general.

>3 CRANES TOPPLED IN FL
lmao the media overhyped the shit out of this storm

Is that inflation adjusted?

I'm tired of everything being based on wind speed when really its almost always a flooding issue. the cat1-5 system needs a total rework

Of course they did.

Since it fell from his lawn, it's considered a nuisance, and it's his responsibility to remove it, I think. You'll have to ask his and your insurance companies.

Owait, never mind. Reverse. It.

I live in Orlando, never lost power or internet once, even as the eyewall was right over us, this storm was literally nothing

naples fag here, confirmed nothing

Let's all pray that Jose kicks back up to Cat 4 and goes for a second go at Florida.

Well, nobody carries liability insurance on trees. His shed, his insurance, Removal of the tree, however, will likely be out-of-pocket.

I've just woke up, anyone know what happened to irish kevin and his bar?

checked, do it for the happns

I meant Jose, not Irma.

>Saturday: clear skies
>Sunday: cloudy skies
>Monday: increasing presence of winds and rain
This is it boys. I'll be east of the storm, but there's a chance that I could lose utilities.

raped by miami niggers

When it was still predicted to mirror Hurricane Matthew, my sibling was still considering a trip to PCB with the spouse for a weekend at the beach. I'm glad my parents knocked some sense into the couple to not pull off that shit and stay here.

according to our met office, jose is due to fuck up florida a bit more.

thx guys will call them soon I just honestly don't know if I should call the tree people tell them to remove it and in the process the she gets even more destroyed and he tries to get payed but as you can see it has a tarp on it so the roof was bad anyways here's another pic of the front took out my internet that I know it's the city problem because it's blocking the street still windy af here Central Florida heard like 20 transformers blow

Jose will destroy Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas as a Cat 5

...as a tropical storm if it keeps on cucking out like it as present. It hasn't even hit anything though to make it start dropping energy like a bitch.

Should have been re-named as 'Hurricane' Jeb.

321 Merritt Island here, we already got power back but still no water. This is the first storm in decades that knocked out our water. Just some minor debris, despite this place being an east coast barrier island there is never any flooding whatsoever.

Nice reading comprehension.

Hit Florida ride up the coast and hit NYC as a cat 6

GA user here. Currently on the eastern edge of the ATL Metro Area. We're experiencing light to moderate rain with wind gusts around 20 MPH.

just got home to tampa the devastation is incomprehensible.

youtube.com/watch?v=YvhmW7hCtYw&t=21s

>vertical but still rotated
you fucking nigger

powerful storm
everything is sideways now

MEME IT

>Jose literally feeding wins into Irma

jesus wtf

> cuck shed
topkek

How did the damages get so high? Are they taking into consideration all the productivity that was lost because people had to stop going to work? I don't understand..

Isn't Florida use to being flooded /hit with hard rain lol

it's an estimate, meaning: it's complete garbage

no sheet metal?

BREAKING VERY IMPORTANT NEWS PEEP YO EYEBALLS AT THIS

The Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory is alright. No damage sustained from winds or flying debris. The floor is slightly damp immediately inside the door so watch your step.

BREAKING VERY IMPORTANT NEWS PEEP YO EYEBALLS AT THIS

Honestly I have no clue how they're accounting for the damages. Looking at my neighborhood there aren't any houses even missing shingles.

awww shit,

UK model has it going into Miami

It's the economy (growing) stupid.

Not this shit again..

Most of the flooding problems come from the wind. Hurricane's don't drop 8 feet of rain, they push 8 feet of ocean water onto land.

Hemingway House and his famous cats are all ok.

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/907033774281547776

you're not going to trick me again

You do realize this means the won't be buying as much shit as they go through what thy bought?

This insane shit of making a conspiracy out of everything has to be some sort of pathology.

Politicians don't want to be blamed for deaths so they play it safe with evacuation orders, it's that fucking simple.

come on baby come to NYC

ride never ends

Irma tilted Earth's rotational axis. New ice age coming soon.

Right. People forget the broken windows fallacy. A lot more money gets lost from people being off of work.

Here's an early damage report on Key West proper.

business. *goybook* .com/SouthpointDivers/posts/1558735657520890

No mention of Sloppy Joe's or Kevin's Bar so they are probably both generally ok.

Where were you when The Global Warming Hoax was disproven?

>washingtonexaminer.com/donald-trump-jr-fires-back-at-michael-moore-for-asking-if-mar-a-lago-opened-as-shelter-during-hurricane-irma/article/2633991
>the audacity of this fatass

South Jersey landfall

IT'S HAMMER TIME!

UK model into south florida

can we please not hype jose a tropical storm that won't even make landfall. makes us look like idiots

Start making threads when it is on 72h ECMWF

We should definitely make a

Lee
Maria
Nate
Ophelia
Philippe
Rina
Sean
Tammy
Vince
Whitney

Waiting thread

When the fuck is power coming back? It's fucking hot as hell here in broward.

chances are increasing that it makes landfall somewhere on the east coast....nothing much to hype though,won't be all that strong

but that gfs NJ track would produce a shit ton of surge for nyc

Is this really the best Trump can do?

euro a shit,it was just slightly less shit than everything else

Where are you? I'll track down info/reports from your power provider. I know you don't want to give you full address but the more details I have, the more liely I can get pertinent details.

I've seen you two shills back each other up in every thread

I hope both of you die

>twn be a Zardoz hurricane
WHY

Here's the lastest on recovery efforts in the keys. Very recent info:

twitter.com/covertress/status/907282061538598912