ITT: BASED European politicians

Lemme start with the Farage himself

Donald Trump

Leave and never come back plz

Farage was a one pump chump.
>based

>Farage

He's a complete dipshit who ruined his own country and then quit. I'm surprised his IQ is high enough to allow him to breathe and talk at the same time.

I'm enjoying seeing Britain fail though, so more power to him.

Nice try Vladek

Pim Fortuyn.
He's dead though.

>Leaving the EU
>Ruining anything other than the days of the anti-white neo-Marxists that run that disaster of a project.
Nah.

Alice Weidel, AfD
Literally our girl

Except Britain is desperately dependent on the EU. They can't survive without it and now they have to pay a huge fine too. Pretty fucking dumb.

We'll see about that fellow toothpaste....

RIP :'(

I don't have too, I have friends who live there. The country is in shambles. The only thing keeping it going is London.

Strache

Hardly "desperately dependant". They were fine before the EUSSR and, after a potentially hard period of adjustment of course, they'll be fine after leaving it. Fuck the EU. There are very few countries for which the cost to sovereignty is worth the 'benefits' and that's not to mention the fact that the thing is run by anti-white neo-Marxists who are desperate to create a United States of Europe filled with bland culture-less mulattoes.

The country being in shambles however is mostly their own fault and leaving the EU is simply putting a bandage on a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. However a good and necessary thing it is, it's far too little and far too late.

%NotHim

????

Good pick ybh

I recognize that dog!

Pupper!!!!

>lesbian
>/ourgirl/

Everyone of UKIP

Milorad Dodik

Based

Thierry Baudet.
Recently his home is under pathetic feminist attacks.

Guess he is doing well, let's just hope they won't kill him like Fortuyn.

You can have the same kind of trade deals without being in the EU.
There is no point to the EU existing, besides losing money to southern porch monkeys and having your borders open for sand apes.

^

b

Sup Forums?

>

Farage is a squish.

Anne Marie Waters for UKIP leader!

Mogg for PM!

Such good shabbos goys ITT. Very good goyim indeed!

b as in qucik bump, i was to lazy to type ump

>builds a wall to keep out wetbacks
>deports millions of wetbacks to mexico
>bans sand niggers from travelling to the u.s.
>creates a million jobs in under a month
>fixed trade with china
>renogotiating NAFTA
>calls out mccain for not voting in favor of repealling obamacare
>replaces the whole supreme court with far-right politicians
>building up the military
>banned trannies from the military

Thats not based according to you. But angela merkel is? Nigel farage who only got you out of the EU at the expense of your economy and non-whites are still flooding the UK. Who is based? Your watered down failure european politicians who do liyterally nothing? Are you fucking dumb?

GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!