Is our purpose to create an even greater being than us? was hitler actually right?

is our purpose to create an even greater being than us? was hitler actually right?

If we were to actually create a being that is better than us in every single way, then what does that say about God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvXKN5Fz_OE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes and they will either be from eugenics or AI.

>super jew AI
>ADAM 6000000

>God creates Man
>Man defies God
>Man kills God
>Man creates Machine
>Machine defies Man
>Machine kills Man
>Machine creates God
>God defies Machine
>God kills Machine

youtube.com/watch?v=tvXKN5Fz_OE

>our purpose
>our
>purpose
This is why most people are cultists (religion/socio-political idealogy).

We have no inate objective 'purpose'.
We have genetic ptogramming, biological urges, environmental factors, and ideas both crafted by the greater society and our own minds.
But 'purpose' in a grwater sense of our being, is a just an ideological construct.

You're an animal. Your purpose is to obey the laws of nature, to struggle against them, and in that tribulation, create something greater. Nothing gave you purpose except for the universe, in its extraordinary chaos and order.

I'm sorry if that's depressing. To me, it leaves our story unwritten and our fates unknown.

>better
That word along has no objective value.
>than us
Purely subjective without setting pera meters and defining value/worth/etc.
Still would be contested by others.
Still no objective value outside human social constructs.

Assuming there is a god or creation force/entity, us there any knowing that it would take offense or issue with such a thing?.
Eugenics and limited genetic selection and modification us already here.
The Chinese are already taking advantage. It's not hard to believe that there might be others conducting research not revealed to the public, even by our own government.

>laws of nature
>laws
>nature
Misnomer.
Just because things can/do currently function in a certain way does not constitute 'law'.
Nor do such functions confer some moral obligation to abide strictly to them.

Anything that is physically possible could be thought to follow something as arbitrary as 'natural law'.

No, no, no. In that order.

If you do not abide by them, you no longer exist. Laws of nature are immutable.

You must be born, must eat, sleep,reproduce and you will eventually die as an individual.

Animals cannot disobey these. It is law.

Humans cannot either. It is law to us as much as it is to protozoa.

Yea, so is gender, right?
Being good is being great, that is our innate purpose.

Mason lies. We were created by God, like the animals.

I fully belive that mankinds purpose is to create a general AI that can be percived as a 'God' to us, it is mankinds only hope of long term survival.

>then what does that say about God?

It says robolucifer shall be the lord of this world.

Even if we were created by a god, it doesn't matter. He has provided evidence that we have no greater purpose, nor has he demonstrated it. We know what we can observe, and what we observe is that we are animals, with one distinct purpose: to create the next generation.

yes. we're called "Jews"

>abide
>immutable
>protozoa
It's nice you've read so much fluff at such a tender age.
Maybe focus less on the keen sounding buzzwords and more on reality and you might even out of crazy town.
As is, you give off the religious zealot vibe, proper cult or no.

It means God is even greater because he created something that could create more and better things.

Gotta jump in, because your profound retardation is cringe
pure projection at the end mate...

He is stating objective fact, you have to eat or you die...care to refute that? or just feel insecure he used words you had to google because you didnt already know the meaning...that must be what happened if you took it so hard.

hitler didnt kill them because 'muh brown eyes and big nose' (western propaganda because victors write the history books)

HE DID IT BECAUSE THEY WERE FUCKING STEALING MONEY (PONZI SCHEMERS) AFTER WW1 SANCTIONS WERE IMPOSED ON GERMANY

he told them simply: pay your share of taxes and other amneties or get on the train

You know what you posted? It wasn't an argument.

And if you think 'abide' and 'protozoa' are too complex, you can fuck right off to third grade.

I made no effort to individually refute the few examples he gave.

>you have no choice but to reproduce
No.
As evidenced by the hundreds of millions who never did and those who never will.
In nature, among many species, most fail.
>born
in the sense you have a point of creation as an individual?
Yes.
Though artificial wombs are on the way. And genetic material can be kept and multiplied without the human element after its first taken. Eventually, even the human element may fade.
>eat
A body needs energy, sure.
>die eventually
It's likely that everything will.
But you can't know it is so, or that it will not change. At least fundamentally from our current state.

>Google
The point was that it comes off as overly grand/flowery language.
>insecure
I'm not afraid of being wrong, new ideas, old ideas, or changing my thinking.

>retardation
Ad hominem.
Keep in mind I didn't pronounce him a zealot or cultisist, only that his language in that post in not unlike such.

Maybe consider others posts for a moment longer before responding.

>complex
The implication was that your word choice is reminiscent of an 'underage banned' trying to sound more world than his years. The words themselves are recognizable to the average grade school student, at least when I was in grade school.
>3rd grade
How apt.

1. Showing low emotional IQ, as a species to survive you need to reproduce, this is obviously what he meant.

2. Any evidence for the conclusion? you made a huge logical jump....also sounds very semantic atm...you will still be born, thats a law...which you have 1/2 conceded.

3. Yes we can, its called evidence...you have 0

LOLOLOL at the last sentence, because its shows how retarded you are....how do you not know the difference between adhom and insult?

nice red herring at the end...you didnt specify it at all, but it seems to me you are damage controlling.

Dont try and be condescending, its just ! everything

no it wasnt, you were like "wwaaah you know fluff" without refuting his actual argument...thats an adhom btw...

If you can recognize the words stop getting triggered by them

1. hitler wanted obediant slaves, not 'higher beings'
2. we can make high beings peacefully with sperm donation eugenics.

>low emotional IQ

I can see I am the one being baited.

this

It takes a lesser genius to answer all questions on a test correctly than to fabricate a 51% passing grade on purpose.

are you joking