Anyone else who grew up without a dad?

Anyone else who grew up without a dad?

How do you get rid of all the bluepill bs you learned from your mom?
Is it even possible to reprogram yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMpV9YkFgV4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detlef_Schrempf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my dad was jamaican black who left before i was born

my mom was a coalburner

but i still hate whites more for being such disgusting cucks, coalburners and faggots. fuck whites. you deserve to go extinct.

I grew up in a religious cult and reprogrammed myself so I think you xan.

is this you ?

KYS

You should murder your white half.

faggot, my dad can beat up your d-
oh wait

women have no agency, there's a reason there's a "fatherlessness" problem in the black community

your father is solely responsible for his actions and he didn't fail to disappoint in his role as a nigger

Kill youself nigger

haha you were the product of nothing more than a fetish. not real love.

Get off of Sup Forums you fucking niggers.

Literally black'd
jokes aside tho, racemixing is great. Will end all racism and bigotry in the world

Did you see the post with the guy RPing as Jordan Peterson telling you he was proud of you? I thought that was interesting

memes upon memes upon memes

Bait

Post your nasty, half caste claw you filthy freak, and remember to call your mum a dirty whore for me.

THE baitiest bait thread I've seen in a while

Another American visiting Berlin LARPING to fulfill his cuck fantasy. What else is new?

You can start with your mum i suppose.

>checks flag

at least youre funny

>How do you get rid of all the bluepill bs you learned from your mom?
I've became a NEET and started to hate everyone who is more successful than I am. The redpills are just pointing a right direction ((who)) is to blame for my failures

become*

You can grow up with a dad and still end up a cuck.

My parents have been married for 30+ years and my dad does everything for my mum at the drop of a hat and takes all of her bullshit and never complains.

My dad will never learn.

I was raised by single mom. Seen my dad once a few years tho and he sent money. Not enough, but my mom worked and we were pretty ok-ish.

I learned a lot of life lessons from from my mother. They weren't directly taught to me, I just sat back and took note whenever she fucked something up. I quickly learned what topics I could trust her advice (social interactions) and what topics to just nod my head and ignore her (literally everything else).

Basically she was so bluepilled that I became redpilled.

I'm the case where the father was an asshole. My mom is great, hard worker, 2 son and still thin and attractive, great cook, etc... Yet my father left for a woman that figuratively looks likes shrek's wife, I can't even watch shrek because ogre fiona triggers me.
He not only left, but failed everything as a father, I loved going in the mountains and fishing with him but he abandoned me the second he went with this fucking ogre. He left after making my mom co-sign his 15 000€ loan which he stopped paying so they came after my mom, he did everything to not pay child support, he became the little dog of my step mother.
Meanwhile my mom worked 40 hours a week to support her 2 children, she did everything to raise me properly but it still hard to grow up without a dad. I'm 26 now and still have a hard time re-building myself.

Have a Mexican father I've never met and an American mother. Luckily I have white skin and blue eyes so I've always identified as a white American, the only way anybody knows if I'm half-Mexican is if I tell them. My mom doesnt give many blue pills, she openly doesn't trust black people which always makes me laugh. Other than that she's pretty good at letting me choose my own beliefs, she doesnt force anything on me.

Kunta?

You fucking mutt nigger kill yourself

My parents got divorced when I was a toddler, presumably because they were forced into the marriage after making me by accident as high school seniors.

Then, because my mum ended up mentally ill, I got put with my dad about eight years later.

He ended up being mentally ill, too, so I spent my teen years living with his second wife after he had to leave to seek treatment.

I ended up redpilling by moving across the country with my fiancé and spending years in near-total social isolation. We read a lot, and spent time on here a lot, and it sort of happened naturally.

Sadly, not everyone has the opportunity to become a weird cohabiting hikkikomori.

>Anyone else who grew up without a dad?
Soooo, 90% of negroids

>dad committed suicide 2 months before i was born
>raised by single mum who is your average feminist lefty

im so glad i found Sup Forums and got out of the whole "multiculturalism is our strenght" mindset i used to be in

Some guys just like pleasing their woman and making sure she is content. Anything to avoid arguing while still having a relatively successful home life and family. Ever consider that? Not like she's asking him if she can fuck a nigger while he watches.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMpV9YkFgV4
Black PowA!

Nigger

Sperm donor baby!

You wanted to say something? Better prepare your sister I'm coming.

i grew up with a dad and im biracial , my mom was white , i dont hate anyone. I've just realized that only I can teach myself to be a man, and if I'm really that strong enough of a man and worthwhile to survive in order to be the best, then I must teach myself and not rely on others

*i mean without a dad

No sister, and no fear of you shitskins. Your entire race will burn to ash and the whites will remain, as we always do.

This is now a WM/BF thread.

>Blackpill yourself on black goddess

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detlef_Schrempf

I didn't have a mom or dad. Great grandparents had to raise me.

No sista? Your mama should be ok too

kys mutt

your lack of effort reflects the cuckiness of white people, try again

hang in there frog bro

>dad is a cop and beats the shit out of us (15 years ago)
>his own cop buddy has to come sometimes to calm him down
>my mom tells me the real reason why she never tried to divorce or leave him is that growing up with a dad is the most important thing in upgringing, even if its a shitty dad
>now my dad 70 and pretty chill. retiring from being a cop turned him into the most relaxed guy i know

your lack of effort killing yourself reflects your low IQ of mutts

I bet you're one of the cream of the crop Aussie shit posters as well.

>people taking this thread seriously

kys's

we'll (i say we'll - humanity) will be living in caves within three generations.

DISGUSTING
southern euros are cucks

I'm an undergraduate socio-legal and economics major, part of the golden key society due to my high marks and IQ, and you're a Nazi Flag larper or shill because you dont have any values - which is fine, but please crawl back into the gutter where you belong , under me.