Is there a worse ongoing manga then fairytail

Is there a worse ongoing manga then fairytail

Akame ga Kill.

And while better as a whole, the current Bleach arc is worse than the current Fairy Tail arc.

Your life, but its not actually a Manga, so I'm not sure if that counts.

Their fans are still living, so I guess there's that.

one piss

How did Fairy Tail get so popular anyway? The Big 3 all had at least one solid arc to get fans hooked (Chuunin exam/Soul Society/Alabasta). But even the best Fairy Tail arc is only as good as the Gaara rescue arc and the not-bad-not-good parts of Hueco Mundo.

>baiting this poorly

Wew lad

Also
>what is Akame ga Kill
>what is Freezing
>what are thousands of fodder manga that fly below your narrow radar that are unironically 1000 times worse than FT

And I don't even like FT, fyi.

fanservice

Braindead's one piece

Is there a mangaka who can draw hotter women than Mashima?

eeh, FT had some good arcs at the beginning (Laxus, Phantom Lord), it's overall refreshing despite being a OP clone and there's the fanservice too plus the ost is rad

it gets really fucking bad quickly after that though

But most One Piece fans hate Fairy Tail
To Love-ru author.

won piss fan base is worse

That's pretty much why.

Fairy Tail's fanbase is usually pretty chill.

that's because there almost non existent here

They don't even talk about the manga, just the girls

The girls are top tier

At least AgK has limited plot armor and Bleach as much as no one dies tries to make the enemy strong and makes established good guy powerhouses job.

We would like to, except whenever we make a thread, other people start to shitpost.

A lack of plot armor doesn't mean shit when it has the worst cast of any ongoing manga.

Yeah, this was pretty shit. I still remember in that tournament arc when one guy just speedblitzed a group of supposedly "strong" people due to muh nakama.

I like Fairy Tail because it doesn't try to hide that it's garbage. I think Naruto and Bleach are worse because they try to pretend that they're complex and interesting when they're trash.

>Alabasta
>not Enies Lobby.

Black Clover.

Enies Lobby is too deep into the series. The only people who made it that far either liked it already or were completionists. Also Impel Down and Marineford were better.

>Not Arlong Park
Degenerates.

>powerful new generation dragon slayer delivers the heroes a good beating
>nope we're just pretending to be retarded
>final stretch of the fight ends up being a 1 vs 2 match because natsu is an even more retarded goku
>one shots them both because muh friendship is stronger than yours

Thanks, FT. I was almost getting intrigued

Black Clover
Owari no Seraph