Is /vicegirl/ /ourgirl/?

is /vicegirl/ /ourgirl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she is most definitely not. she was on an exhausting episode of the daily shoah a while back and she unless her views have done a 180, she is not.

i hear shes the poster girl for fetal alcohol syndrome.

Would still bang

(You)

gorgious

shes not even that ugly. just take away her granny glasses

who

She wears those giant glasses to make it seem like her eyes aren't so far apart.

She's really pretty. I don't want to hear anything she says coz that will doubtless ruin it.

>who

Some e-celeb.

that shows that she has brain and is aryan

She looks like the Golden one

latsbrah is not a chad, he is a roiding autist with horseface.

She was deeply manipulative towards Christopher Cantwell. From another post:

I was just now listening to the unedited audio of Christopher Cantwell's interview with Vice, and stumbled upon something interesting. Go to the timestamp 1:24:33:

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/

Transcript:

CANTWELL: I've sent you that video. Did you watch that video I sent you?

ELLE REEVE: Yes.

CANTWELL: You saw what I was talking about - they hit his car, right?

ELLE REEVE: I saw one - what looked like, one person.

CANTWELL: One person hit his car with an object, right?

ELLE REEVE: [Very affirmatively.] Yes. That's what it looks like.

damn why are you hating on those women? Thats destructive and doesnt bring us forward wtf
also your points are stupid

But notice how the Vice episode edits together the interview. This is how the car incident is presented there (timestamp 19:45):

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

CANTWELL: The fact that nobody on our side died, I'd go ahead and call that points for us. The fact that none of our people killed any people unjustly, I think is a plus for us. And I think that we showed our rivals that we won’t be cowed.

ELLE REEVE: But the car that struck a protestor. That's unprovoked.

CANTWELL: [Evidently confused.] That’s not true and you know that it’s not true, you’ve seen the video.

ELLE REEVE: I’ve seen _a_ video, and I _don’t_ know much about it. [Interrupting Cantwell, and in a condescending tone.] Can you describe what the video _appears_ to show?

CANTWELL: So the video appears to show someone striking that vehicle. When these animals attacked him again, he saw no way to get away from them except to hit the gas. And sadly, because our rivals are a bunch of stupid animals who don’t pay attention, they couldn’t just get out of the way of his car, and some people got hurt, and that’s unfortunate.

ELLE REEVE: [With a look of horror on her face.] So you think it was justified.

CANTWELL: I think it was more than justified. The amount of restraint that our people showed out there I think was astounding.

In other words, Elle Reeve emphatically affirms that she saw somebody hit James Fields' car in the video in the unedited audio; but in the edited interview published by Vice, acts as if she barely knows anything about it, and as though Cantwell is a complete lunatic even to suppose that there might be anything in there at all to exonerate Fields.

Sage

I'm pretty sure this girl is creating threads here to market herself

The roids served him well if that's the case.

They would make a good fit
She is a chill nerd, and he is an alpha nerd

Sage sage

>roiding
Proof?

Looks more like Vodka's girl to me, Fetal alcohol face and all

I want to fuck that sloth.

from his natty days as an autist who wanted respect on bodybuilding forums

Impressive, I assume by the name he mainly did a lot of lat exercises?

Dear GOD!!!

I would quite literally put my dick in those eye holes.

would breed.

but then what the fuck am i supposed to spray my manbatter all over? that defeats the whole point, bitch better have them goggles strapped so they don't blow off when i blast my viscous load at full psi at them

Shit. Even would pretend to be breeding with-able.

Jesus fucking CHRIST!! That face bro!