Chris Cantwell DOES NOT deserve your help

For those considering throwing their money away on Chris, don't. The man is a fool. He's a sad clown. It's unfortunate, but Chris behaved recklessly and cannot be redeemed. It's almost certain -- based on his mental instability and desire for attention -- that he discharged pepper spray in a reckless manner.

Cantwell insists on undermining his own case and blathers to anyone and everyone. He's going against the advice of his legal counsel and, so far, has talked himself out of qualifying for bail. A prosecutor will not have difficulty persuading a jury, beyond a reasonable doubt, that he discharged a "gas" in a dangerous manner which fell outside of self-defense.

Chris is an unstable liability who decided to put on a show as a 1990s skinhead. Let this serve as a lesson for all of us: Chris is a great example of everything we ought NOT to do. He's an embarrassment.

So again, this man is NOT worth spending money upon. He has damaged his case, spews inflammatory and self-damaging vile and his conversations with Mike Enoch persuaded a judge to deny bail. If he's stupid enough to not accept a plea bargain, he will spend decades in prison.

Other urls found in this thread:

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>so far, has talked himself out of qualifying for bail
He was denied bail due to the Vice interview and being deemed a flight risk
>1990s skinhead
Really, when did he dress up with Doc Martens and suspenders?
Fuck you fag

I will support Cantwell whenever he needs help.
How can he be helped right now? I've not heard much about him. He is just sitting in jail.
Also fuck Canadians. Day of the rake is coming.

He was defending himself with pepper spray while there were dozens of people offensively using pepper spray. This who thing is a sham to make the Cville government look like it's actually doing something

Canteell is a fucking nut but I love him. He is too honest for his own good but this is the war we are fighting.

Rake yourself cunt leaf

Cantwell is a hero

when will leafs be banned

Fuck off you kike nigger lover

who?
quick rundown on him pls.

You can send him a money order that's pretty much it right now he needs money for his Lawyer, He already has like 50 books that are waiting for him to read.

So one book to read each year.

It is my money and I will do what I want with it.

Some of it will be going to Mr. Cantwell.

HMM you got a problem Moishe

fuck you kricket go fuck dave you dumb cunt

The interview with Vice was utterly manipulated. An example, from another post:

She was deeply manipulative towards Christopher Cantwell. From another post:

I was just now listening to the unedited audio of Christopher Cantwell's interview with Vice, and stumbled upon something interesting. Go to the timestamp 1:24:33:

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/

Transcript:

CANTWELL: I've sent you that video. Did you watch that video I sent you?

ELLE REEVE: Yes.

CANTWELL: You saw what I was talking about - they hit his car, right?

ELLE REEVE: I saw one - what looked like, one person.

CANTWELL: One person hit his car with an object, right?

ELLE REEVE: [Very affirmatively.] Yes. That's what it looks like.

But notice how the Vice episode edits together the interview. This is how the car incident is presented there (timestamp 19:45):

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

CANTWELL: The fact that nobody on our side died, I'd go ahead and call that points for us. The fact that none of our people killed any people unjustly, I think is a plus for us. And I think that we showed our rivals that we won’t be cowed.

ELLE REEVE: But the car that struck a protestor. That's unprovoked.

CANTWELL: [Evidently confused.] That’s not true and you know that it’s not true, you’ve seen the video.

ELLE REEVE: I’ve seen _a_ video, and I _don’t_ know much about it. [Interrupting Cantwell, and in a condescending tone.] Can you describe what the video _appears_ to show?

CANTWELL: So the video appears to show someone striking that vehicle. When these animals attacked him again, he saw no way to get away from them except to hit the gas. And sadly, because our rivals are a bunch of stupid animals who don’t pay attention, they couldn’t just get out of the way of his car, and some people got hurt, and that’s unfortunate.

ELLE REEVE: [With a look of horror on her face.] So you think it was justified.

CANTWELL: I think it was more than justified. The amount of restraint that our people showed out there I think was astounding.

In other words, Elle Reeve emphatically affirms that she saw somebody hit James Fields' car in the video in the unedited audio; but in the edited interview published by Vice, acts as if she barely knows anything about it, and as though Cantwell is a complete lunatic even to suppose that there might be anything in there at all to exonerate Fields.

He is just an AnCap guy who got red pilled hard. He hosts a radio show called Radical Agenda. He is like if Stefan Molyneux had charisma, spoke about jews and sweared a lot.
Media kikes call him a fascist and a nazi, but he is more of a Pinochet guy. He is one of the most well spoken of our guys who actually addresses uncomfortable topics and doesn't punch right.

Supposedly it costs 22 cents a minute for his phone calls from jail.

That's a shitload of money being flushed down the drain for .. what, exactly?

OP is an example of how JIDF try to pose as one of us to slowly mold and shift our attitudes into contradictory, mindless nonsense. This entire thread is based on the same logic as "be a true natsoc, not a degenerate skinhead" threads:
>Told to be a classic natsoc
>told "neo-nazis" are all degenerates
>later on, told its impossible to be classic Natsoc
>all who try to be proper Natsoc are "LARPing"
>anyone alive today trying to be Natsoc is neo-nazi, and therefore, a degenerate by definition
Kikes constantly shift the frame to lead you through their fallacy chains into self-contradiction. They don't want you to support Cantwell because his conviction will serve as a precedent making it easy to convict us for self-defense in the future. OP is not one of us, he's an enemy agent. If Cantwell goes down it means anyone can go down for self-defense while demonstrating "wrongthink". Don't let the kikes flip the frame through fallacies and rhetoric.

Well most of that money is being donated by TRS and they record them you can listen to them if you wanted to.

I do listen to them. I'm just saying it's a lot of money that could be put to better use.

He's in isolation it's his only chance to talk to people so I think that is a pretty good use of money.

22 cents a minute is a lot considering the calls last close to an hour.

The problem with their shilling is that they don't even know what they're talking about. They simply use the same old tactics and hope it sticks.
These people get their information from leftist media, so they don't even question it. Vice or whatever calls Christopher Cantwell a nazi so obviously that must mean that he is a neo-nazi, and they come on Sup Forums to talk some shit about ''neo-nazis'' and how we must disavow them. The problem with this is that Cantwell isn't a fucking nazi. Anyone who has listened to Radical Agenda knows exactly what his position is on ''nazis''.
>Chris is an unstable liability who decided to put on a show as a 1990s skinhead
This is just straight up false info from shills.
Cantwell isn't a skinhead or a neo-nazi, he is just fucking bald. He went to the even in a black shirt which advertises his radio show, he went there because he was invited as a speaker.
The shills know none of this. All they know is that Vice called him names and he is bald so obviously he is a skinhead.

Fuck you, I like him.

oy vey, 13 dollars, it's like annodah shoah!
We can't let this monster spend 13 dollars

The VICE interview was a total embarrassment. What kind of moron sits down with Elle Reeve and blathers like a methamphetamine-addled fool, a boastful blabbermouth, and showcases his weapons collection?

Good job Chris! So yeah, perhaps it was his seemingly erratic behaviour combined with showing off a cache of weapons to a reporter. If I'm not mistaken, a few of his calls, including one in which he says "if they though pepper spray was bad, wait until we heat up the ovens!" were taken into account. He screwed himself.

a fucking leaf

That's hard coin.

If you know your mugshot is going to been seen by lots of people....smile.

>he will spend decades in prison
For using pepper spray in self-defense? I don't think that'll happen, but if it does, he'll become a household name when we force the issue into the mainstream and make everyone aware that he's a political prisoner. It'll be more victim points for our side.

You're a real dumbass. He's turned a profit on those phone calls just from the books he's received. If he actually inscribes and sells those books for a modest profit he'll have turned $100 in phone calls into $1000 or likely quite a bit more.

I do know what I'm talking about and I'm aware that Chris isn't a "neo-Nazi" or whatever -- those terms are used only by the press.

The point I'm making, however, is that unwittingly or not, Chris PLAYED the role of a skinhead. His appearance and behaviour were completely unflattering. This resulted from decisions he made, not deceptive editing. From rambling as though he's intoxicated on methamphetamine, to showcasing his weapons collection, to running around with a bald head and tattoos and no shirt, he looked terrible.

How many people here could have predicted that Chris (a) would be made into a skinhead and that (b) this was entirely predictable based on his poor behaviour, lack of a shirt, bald head and appallingly vulgar language and comportment?

Chris allowed himself to be used as a smear against us.

Under Virginia law, he faces no fewer than 20 years based on sentencing guidelines and the charges brought against him. If this transforms into a hate crime, he'll serve a much longer sentence.

In jail, you can read a whole book in a couple days...

No ones going to buy that shit.

is this the incident?

>unwittingly or not, Chris PLAYED the role of a skinhead
You're here cementing the media's misinfo, that's obvious to everyone. We have no control over how the media lies about us, so why should we EVER cuck of disavow? How does that earn us anything at all? It doesn't. If anything, we get something out of standing by Cantwell and fighting the distortions. We get nothing, and even possible hurt our credibility, by disavowing. You are an enemy agent.

The only part that was over the top was him showing off his weapons. That part made it obvious that he was just an autist.

Cantwell has the right to not be screwed by the Jewdicial system.

He admitted to offering to work with the feds. He deserves to rot.

People buy all kinds of shit. People are already giving him money. Why wouldn't they get a signed book for their trouble? Overpaying for useless shit as a faux donation is common practice.

Yes sir. It's /theincident/.

Day of the rake soon you disgusting faggot

No one should care about Chris Cantwell. He is a Jew, for one, and his facial expressions are like that of a cracked out psychopath. He was probably a hard drug user in the past or an actual Jew, those are the only explanations to his fucked up facial expressions. He's totally fucked up in the head and still believes the Holocaust myth. He is of no use to use, only makes us look bad. Doing the Vice interview was the last straw. Fuck that guy. He even said he wanted to take that Elle Reeve Jewish cunt out on a date. Unforgivable whether it was a joke or not.

He has a meth problem.

He had a slip recently after some thot gave him the elbow.

Doesn't matter since he's associated with us now. WHat happens to him becomes precedent for what they can do to us in the future. If he goes down for self-defense "while in the process of wrong-thinking" then we become fair game for the same. It becomes open season on wrong-thinkers, who will be charged as aggressors when they are attacked. Blame Mike Enoch and crew for including him in the first place, but now he's our problem -- and remains our problem until the court is done with him.

He's mentally unstable and intentionally acting like a psycho on camera. Why can't the guy just be chill and not have cracked out tweaker like facial expressions? He made it look like all Nazis were fucking totally unhinged crazy "radical" nut jobs. He knew exactly what he was fucking doing... Trying to make "us" look bad.

lol, ok you do that. you understand kike that he is just an entertainer and, propagandist right? I'm going to continue listening and, donating shekels.

wow, a literal nothing burger

Disavow...

Don't do the shit he was doing and you will be fine...

How about you just don't pepper spray people? It's not that hard...

>he's mentally unstable and bad etc
Too late to be concerned with that now. Blame the people who invited him, but for now he's our problem. He's associated with us now. What happens to him becomes precedent for what they can do to us in the future. If he goes down for self-defense "while in the process of wrong-thinking", it becomes open season on wrong-thinkers, who will be charged as aggressors when they are attacked.

Yes, this... He is in it for the shekels. Well that's fine but the majority of us aren't in it for the shekels. We are in it for a better future. Fuck him.

I'm a /ChristopherCannonball/

Blatant shill thread

you do understand that he can no longer hold a regular job, right? He's not only in it for the shekels as he could be making money being a cucky libertarian. Even before vice he had it bad as far harassment etc.

He's not on my team. He believes the holocaust myth lie. How can someone be "on our side" when they believe false communist propaganda?

Everyone is a shill when they argue their opinion here you newfag fucktard, lurk moar.

we'll just have to wait for this whole civil rights investigation to conclude

self defense is wrong? He could have used a flashlight his fist etc. pepper spray was the best course of action to incapacitate the attackers.

He can't hold a job because he is a fucking psychopath and an actual idiot that runs his mouth. He can't even properly research a major topic to our movement such as the holocaust. He is a fucking idiot. He should have never maced anyone. Mace is for girls anyway fucking pussy...

putting money on some mans books you never met cause he larped as a nazi
that has to be the gayest shit ive ever heard

>He's not on my team.
Too bad, he is. You didn't want him in the first place? Too bad, he's yours now. Nothing you say or do now will change it. Mad about that? Blame the guys who invited him for not thinking ahead and being reckless. Sad about it now? Cry moar, it won't change the fact that he's going to be a proxy for "wrong-whinkers" while they create precent for "pre-emptive self-defense against hate criminals". Not sure what that means? It means if they attack you for being "a nazi" its automatically self-defense for THEM, and you're the "attacker" because you have "hate thoughts". Wake the fuck up, you can't get anything by disavowing him now. You have to make the most out of being associated with him.

Stop feeding OP.

Anyone following his jail tapes?

Oh really?

Bro, it's fucking obvious at this point that no one can defend themselves at a protest unless they are communists. But Cantwell is too stupid to know this. It's very sad that our side cannot defend themselves but this is the current situation. Someone by the youtube name TheAmericanNationalist made a point about this. He made it very clear not to antagonize or anything of the sort. They had a goal to get in and get out without any incidents. Cantwell did not have this mindset. He went there to get into a fight.

oh user your so hardcore. I would like for you to please show me where you are in any video of the battles of berkley or c-ville hell even DC or pikesville. he held a IT job for quite a long time. say what you want but, this idiot Psycho is better than you in every messurable way until you proove otherwise.

He's a Jew... Like I have to defend James Fields too? Fuck that. He got himself into that mess. He's on his own. I never supported him and I never will.

Fucking shills

no he didn't. at least from what he was advocating on his show. He wasn't looking for a fight he just understood it was inevitable. Go right ahead and let these commie fucks keep pushing you around.

Selfishly I want him to stay in jail
His jail calls are some of his best work

>anyone I disagree with is a shill
You forgot to turn off your flag there, shlomo.

thats all subjective

He made everyone in the movement look bad and is an actual Jew. He hasn't done anything. He's misleading people and he's a gatekeeper on the holocaust. Won't even mention it on his show but only to reinforce it. I've done more to bring down the holocaust than he ever has. Bringing down the holocaust lie is more important to the world than almost anything at this point in time, for many reasons... Cantwell is just a retard and can't grasp that and will not give the idea to his viewers either. Same with molyneux and the rest.

james fields did nothing wrong. Every day evidence comes to light that the communist agitators where vandalizing his vehicle. It's she be pretty easy to prove he feared for his life and property.

We'll decide for ourselves what we want to invest money in, k thx,
kys (((leaf)))

It's not worth it to go to jail by getting into a fight with a communist. Only if you are in a life or death situation. TheAmericanNationalist made a point to not get separated from the group or you will probably get your ass beat badly.

I wonder, is it even possible for alt-righters to just get beaten and not fight back -- it would really do wonders for their precious "optics". The funny thing is, I bet they can't. You won't see any alt-right PRcucks promoting Gandhi-style passive-resistance. They can drone all day about optics and PR, but they won't actually use the Left's own PR standards to checkmate the Left.
>inb4 shill
I'm not the one advocating doing anything necessary to get the media to speak nicely about you

I wont throw Cantwell under the bus despite his faults and I urge everybody to show him support what ever way you can!

Today it is Cantwell tomorrow it could be you!

>Cry moar
Are you an actual teenager?

well sweet, you can show me all your work dismantling the holohoax.

He literally just got more felonies loaded on by the cops. Probably because they served a warrant on his apartment.

You're a fucking dimwit. But please, keep COINTELing your fellow dimwits.

>Are you an actual teenager?
If that triggered you, more likely you probably are.

yes keep distancing yourselves from people who take action

you are an upstanding citizen who dresses well and accomplishes nothing

Too late goy I have already donated ten silver Shekels to Chris's legal fund.

Alt-Righters have been running scared and cancelling their event left-and-right since Charlottesville and the MASSIVE backlash that overreach brought them. People got fired, black listed and went to jail for that disaster.

Then in Boston they straight up just cancelled their rally out of fear.

James Fields is a fucking Jew and he drove down a street full of Antifa. I've been driving a car everyday for the past 8 years and let me tell you, when I see a crowd of people (especially a bunch of protestors) I don't fucking drive down that street. And even if I had and my car was getting hit by shit, I would have reversed immediately and got out of there without hitting anyone.

Someone vandalizing your vehicle or throwing things at or hitting your car does not give you the green light to mow down the crowd in front of you...

He did not fear for shit. He should have reversed like a normal person. The whole event that day was a false flag anyway... The airbag didn't even deploy.

dude take your faggotry back 4+4 you fucking schizos. can get a source on the search warrant on his apartment.

>more likely you probably are
Easy there, Yoda.

He's a crazy skinhead neo nazi but it's our crazy skinhead.

So leave him alone.

Yes, support the Jew plant that never denies the holocaust and tries to make us all look like crazy psycho violent thugs... Give him shekels! Good goy...

Not an arguement shill

>in Boston they straight up just cancelled their rally out of fear
Alt-right didn't rally in Boston faggot, that was an "alt-lite" rally. There were even BLM nogs speaking there, but the Left is too stupid to notice. You clowns just listen and believe what your corporate masters tell you.

>star wars references
>inb4 Harry Potter and Game of Thrones references
Learn to speak English, Pedro.

>everyone I don't like is a shill
He's right, you know.

He deserves our help simply by being part of our movement. He might be an idiot and a bitch, but by helping him we show that we will defend our every brother in arms.

If you can help this man, help him.

>for alt-righters to just get beaten and not fight back

Absolutely pointless, because the media won't show it. Ghandi had the majority of his population behind him, we don't (yet).

Every political change in European countries has been through fighting.

I helped by bringing holocaust denial videos to all the world on youtube with over 100k views to my videos. Yes, not much but seeing how most of these people were primarily non-English speakers, that's quite a lot. And it's 100,000 more viewers than Christopher Cantwell ever got for holocaust denial.

>>everyone that acts like a shill is a shill

Exactly

No link though???

>Absolutely pointless, because the media won't show it.
If you did it properly, with discipline, and controlled all your people -- yes they would. And if they didn't, imagine the backlash from viral vids of your people bleeding from the head contradicting the media's "stock reel skinhead rally footage from 1995". Its win-win, but none of you PRcucks can do it. You're literally incapable.

>leftypol lectures others about being shills
Exactly

Wow antifa really doesn't want him getting legal defense, they're going all out with the shilling.

He's mentally unstable faggot and I don't think anyone should spend a single cent on him.

But what has a done that is so terrible to spend "decades" in prison? He maced someone?

I don't want my videos to get shoahed. It's not worth it for some petty internet scuffle. I'm not that dumb to post videos debunking false communist propaganda...to a communist larper on Sup Forums...

>It's almost certain -- based on his mental instability and desire for attention -- that he discharged pepper spray in a reckless manner.

Nice psychoanalysis, there, KIKE!