youtube.com/watch?v=dHPnUPFcxdE
youtube.com/watch?v=WZSD2cUjGOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake news

those were for bill's mistresses

what a dump

>that's a 1.6 million dollar house

We can totally afford to move out

OP is not a fag this is real, and this election just keeps delivering.

What dumb ass would ever admit this, even if true.

ok hillary 2020 is gonna take some careful budgeting. learn from the master.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHPnUPFcxdE

So what you mean to say is that hillary was going to live away from DC also, and she was going to not only force millions of tax dollars to be spent for additional security, but force millions to be spend on travel fees just to bring the white house to her?
Does trump even force the white house staff to stay at the trump tower?

>how dare he win the presidential election by comforting white people!

>People operate under the assumption their plans will come to fruition
Whoa Sherlock

Yes, but even if you planned an grifting the taxpayer why confess.

What she is talking about is making an investment so she could collect the government housing money for the Secret Service. What a greedy stupid bitch.

>ywn purchase a million dollar home in anticipation of your personal security team needing somewhere to stay in the future
In all honesty is this the least selfish thing she's ever done?

Hahahahahaha
Just IMAGINE how much money this overconfident bitch Wasted altogether.

You people are being meme'd. (((They))) want you to spread this story because it makes Clinton look like a generous, kind-hearted person who was thinking of others. But I seriously doubt she bought that house for the secret service. All leaks indicate that the secret service hated her.

youtube.com/watch?v=WZSD2cUjGOE

See , the psyop is already working

>she did it to make the transition easier
No, that rancid cunt did it so she could sell it back to the US government for far more than she paid for it.

>What dumb ass would ever admit this
Im just shaking my head and wondering if being surprised is even still a thing anymore....I think it got wore out.

She does not spend her own money. The House was likely bought by the campaign or the Clinton Foundation, but no personal funds would have been used

any normal person knows that this bitch does nothing for the benefit of others.

>bill's mistresses
I think you mean sex slaves

Not sure how many voters she was hoping to convert by calling them 'deplorables'.

She should keep it because she's winning in 2020

yaass

slay queen

Neighbors made out like bandits for sure... and to think that shit moron wanted to be President while having the balls to criticize Trump for poor investment decisions.

no, see: she would have received big bucks each month from the government in compensation for housing the secret service...more than enough to cover the costs of buying the home. So, basically she wanted the government to purchase a house for her. It is basically legal grifting.

I seem to remember hearing that she bought this house for Chelsea, who was going to run in that district.

Thats what it says: Secret Service. They service Bill secretly

I still think shes a cold harded lizard lady, and it's more of an ego stroking move and a convenience thing/pure ego stroking and wealth flaunting thing to do, my point was that she's a piece of shit who's never done anything without an ulterior motive.

Democrats have to be begging for her to shut up by now

Bill still dicking bimbos?

You realize real estate value has a lot to do with location right? Think it may be possible the Clintons live in a decent neighborhood?

Well those neighbors made alot more money selling that house to hillary for sure.
I bet they didnt gave it easily.

That sounds an awful lot like unlawfully bribing the secret service with a house.

sounds alot like that bill @ hilldawg dual library that never came to be

haha bitch you lost, now die in shame

What's 1.6 million when you have a billion in hidden political extortion funds

why make the government pay rent to your neighbor when you can buy the property and jack up twice the rent and collect it yourself

why do you think the cheeto goes to his properties so often?

This - I'm sure she had every intention of having them pay rent.

>1

?

Lol what a dumb bitch!