I-I wish for Vegeta to be granted immortality

>I-I wish for Vegeta to be granted immortality

What changes if that happened instead?

>gets kicked into space
>vegeta stopped thinking

Since he would have been immortal he would lose the ability to be near death to get a zenkai boost or whatever it's called and vegeta would slowly whither away in kracacrots shadow as a jobber for all eternity

Until kracacrots dies

Frieza would have picked him apart over and over again until he got tired, then Vegetable would have killed Frieza and laughed at Kakarotto.

After that who knows, he'd probably go on to be a giant space asshole.

Use the catalog, newfag.

Nothing much. I guess he survives exploding himself at Boo, but so what?

Being immortal doesn't mean you are stronger. It means you can't die.

Zenkai boosts comes from near-death experiences. With him being Immortal, he'd just be beaten to near death every match, knowing his opponent cannot finish him off. He specifically outlines this plan to Gohan.

It would allow him to gain infinite power.

Just because you're immortal doesn't mean that you're unable to get your shit pushed in. Frieza would probably have beat the shit out him then launch him into space

He can already gain infinite power. He has dragon balls and several methods of instant healing from grievous damage.

He doesn't take advantage of it, so he wouldn't if immortal either.

>vegeta would slowly whither away in kracacrots shadow as a jobber for all eternity
So it would be exactly the same as now, just longer?

>>Fights with frieza and pushes him into a corner
>>namek will ASPLOAD IN 5 MINUTES
>>Vegeta wants to make sure frieza is dead for sure so he ends up staying on the planet thinking he'll be fine
>>blasted into the vacuum of space where he falls into a coma due to lack of oxegen

>>>Fights with frieza and pushes him into a corner
Lol, no. "Fights with frieza, is beaten to pulp." That's it.

I feel like this plot point was completely forgotten later in the series, and in Super as well.

rezzing yourself doesn't grant Zenkai Boost so your argument is invalid.

Literally nothing. He only died twice and in both of those situations being immortal wouldn't have solved anything.

Are you stupid?
He has senzu, which instantly heal. He has dende, who instantly heals, and he has dragonballs, which bring him back from the dead if he fucks up and dies.

There's literally no reason not to abuse zekai boost and they don't even need immortality to do it, they're all retarded.

But didn't he did get a boost? When he was revived by the dragonball, he did a casual ki blast to test out his capabilities.

Perhaps even barbarian space monkeys don't like getting beaten to near-death and avoid it if possible?

Freezer would still make him his bitch. He would be forced to watch Goku ascend and make Freezer HIS bitch. And after that it would pretty much stay the same. The only difference would probably be in Future Trunks's timeline. He would eventually take care of the Androids himself.

Could he be absorbed by Cell if he was immortal? Would that make Cell immortal?

Zenkais, everywhere.

So if Freeza just blows up the planet, would Vegeta be stuck in an infinite loop of death, since he can't breath in space?

People don't die inside cell according to toryama

he gets killed by frieza

dragonworld immortality is just no death by aging, not invulnerable to being torn limb from limb

Master Roshi is immortal and he still gets killed by King Piccolo and Buu, and the Immortal Phoenix died by eating bad birdseed.

Doesn't make a difference, stupid. Goku did it on his way to namek because he needed to get stronger. Vegeta did it on the freezer fight because he needed to get stronger. And then they never did it again, despite having plenty of ways to do it safely.

Meaning if he was immortal, he wouldn't abuse shit. Hell, they're all more or less immortal, since they have a monopoly on the dragon balls. Death is meaningless for them.

There's different kinds of immortality. Vegeta did not want agelessness. Roshi is ageless, nor immortal.

we don't know how the immortality work actually, and that opens up some funny alternatives. what if it guarantees immortality of the soul never leaving the body but doesn't guarantee bodily integrity? vegeta's consciousness would be stuck in a pile of dust

I guess they would have to be pretty specific with their wish about what immortality they want

The dragon doesn't know that. For all it's worth Roshi and his sister are considered immortal. They can still die. Fuck, even gods can die.

Vegeta realized that he can achieve immortality by becoming strong and fathering a couple of half saiyan kids with a human wife.

That doesn't mean the dragon would misunderstand. Maybe he'd ask.

Why didn't Frieza wish for immortality after getting revived?

He was smart enough to train in preparation for the next encounter but didn't bother with his actual objective for wanting the balls in the first place which would have prevented him from dying all over again.

Freeza was suffering under the effects of being a movie villain, he wasn't in his right mind

Vegeta can fly, stupid.

You don't need air if you're immortal.

>I-I wish for Vegeta to be as powerful as Beerus-sama

why did they do this?

*didn't

Being bitchslapped for the eternity probably...

Frieza beats Vegeta so hard he wishes for a death that will never come just to put an end the suffering. He doesn't even realize how lucky he was to die when he did. It was a mercy.

Immortality isn't invulnerability.

Quick the timing is important. Does anyone have that "Cha-la-head-Cha-Allah" picture? The one with the arab stuff?

Not how it works. Biological functions except for death would still occur.

What he should wish for is Boo-level regenerative powers, so his opponent nuking him will just give him a zenkai.

the scenario where Vegeta gets immortality is too complex to answer. literally every story after Frieza Saga is screwed up. the trunks future time line would be changed,the Android Saga would be completely different and cell would be different. you figure the Future Trunks timeline would still have vegeta if he was Immortal meaning Gohan probably wouldn't have trained trunks but instead Vegeta would have. so I guess trunks would have been stronger in this scenario. Goku probably would have died from the heart virus. Vegeta probably would have been enough to prevent Trunks from going back in time since there probably wouldn't have been a need. since Vegeta's character probably wouldn't have changed like it did in the Buu saga he still would have probably had an evil Edge. I would probably see Vegeta trying to bring back Goku so he could fight him in a final showdown