THIS SO MUCH

THIS SO MUCH

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/rahowa.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#noboarders #letallklingonsin #openyourdoorforme

Small minded people: "there should be no borders"
Red pilled people: "there should be borders"
Enlightened intellects: "there should be no borders between countries with high hdis"

look closer

Hey man you joke now but when the ayys come to conquer us we'll need those niggers to die on the front lines

"If I don't see it, it doesn't exist" - Stevie Wonder

So much truth

>oceans
>mountain ranges
>rivers
>lakes

I don't see any faggots either, yet, here you are!

Fuck lakes. Lakes are the niggers of water

That's not even a real picture of the earth.

I see several borders. There's a border between the void of space and our breathable air - that blue line around the earth - it is called the atmosphere, and it's a very important border. I see borders between dry land and the oceans - they are called coastlines. I see a border between your picture and the rest of the page. The world is full of borders; most of them are good things, and all of them have uses.

one would think burgers appreciate lakes

>this post again
>the same replies again
>image not only admits it's bait but dares you to take it
>people still take it

>there's no faggots who actually believe there are no borders

>many national borders are based on geographical features
really makes you think

If you believe in a creator user, than you realize the Pangaea break-up was supposed to happen!...otherwise we would have been made to be on mocha color under one religion on one whole piece of land.

US infrastructure is funded by US citizens. When the niggers in Mexico and Africa start paying for our roads, schools, and other forms of welfare instead of the other way around, maybe we can open borders.
I'm actually not opposed to open borders, but only if we can abolish all welfare programs. I'm sick of paying for these people. I never consented to being a provider to Jose and Jamal, if Jose and Jamal and taquisha weren't such pieces of shit maybe I wouldn't have to pay $60k a year in taxes. Sad!

this. what people doesn't realize yet, we already living as globalism, i meant one post social media from one country can change/influence something in another country, why not make official so the rules are clearer.

>I don't see your name on it
>property as a concept doesn't exist.

I totally agree.

RAHOWA! This Planet is All Ours
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/rahowa.pdf

our sedentary indoor lifestyle plus the next ice age will turn most people white anyways

>Meme flag
>1 post by this id
>shitty "triggering" topic

Sup Forums don't fall for this and SAGE the fuck out of it

We may all be earthlings, but not all of us are niggers or subhuman mud people

Globalism isn't bad if the people behind it have good intentions. But the people pushing it today don't have good intentions. You are being fed BS about a "peaceful" and "united" world when in reality it is just a vehicle for them to install complete 1984 styled fascism.

Holy shit look at the Himalayas, India's border with China can be seen from space

one post fag !!!
sage yourself !!!
yeah would be a nice world without borders... if there where not so many savages.... why u needed fucking borders in the first place to keep the degenerate out of your country.

FUCK SPECIES
WE ARE ALL ANIMALS

>Implying (((they))) are earthlings

>WE ARE ALL ANIMALS
here have a (you)
arent you a good goy.... whos a good goy? yes you are a good goy !!!

I was taking the piss out of it you literal autist.

>german
>not autistic
>understanding humor
I don't know what you expected

>all earthlings
when you have zero concept of how humans align with in-groups to succeed and the ones who don't... well... die

Globeshill gtfo

After you've moved to central africa, the middle east, or central america you let me know if you like borders or not.

>I don't see gravity do you
>Smugly walks off a cliff

HUMAN is who does HUMANE things!!!
do you see yourself as an animal ?

>flag

Saged and reported.

i dont see any borders BUT i DO see a gigantic fucking body of water separating 2 land masses.

dont we call that a moat???

I don't see any borders, do you?

Fuck Earthism, we are all Milky Wayians!

fuck of german cuck
>i captcha'd for this

Some earthlings are better than others through

>having mock debates to hone your skills is bad.
Wew.
Black and yellow ladies and gents.

>1 post by this ID
>38 replies
>not saged
fuck you reddit scum

this

If you sage/ignore a bait thread it dies and comes back quicker effectively sliding more threads.

I see lots of lots of natural borders and more importantly I see vast variety in the different habitable environments which would make difference in physical and mental characteristics benefecial depending on locality.

Learn to think and ponder before you spam this shit again please.

I do see a sick earth. My diagnosis, jews

Atmosphere.. go ahead..remove it and have same result as with every past border you have removed

>natural borders
build ship to sail

>different habitable
means border, are you retarded? so something is different it means it's a border by your logic