CC

Did she use her Geass to get laid?

Hundreds, potentially thousands of times.

>implying she needs to

No she's pure, she was raised by a nun after all.

Probably.

I am fucking angry that Lelouch died a virgin. That was just mean-spirited on Sunrise's part. Especially when he he had not one, not two, but THREE girls who all wanted his dick.

Why would you care if a person dies a virgin?
Dead is dead.

>implying she needed to use it to get laid

>Implying he died

No, while I'm sure the temptation was great but based on the the time it probably wasn't the foremost importance.

>implying he didn't become immortal

Fuck/Marry/Kill, go!

Kagura wanted him?

>died
lmao

Well, duh.

ILL GIVE HER THE GEASS

GEASS ALL UP IN DEM ARMPITS

Shit fetish

When will people stop the le louch is kill meme?

Fuck C.C.
Marry Kaguya
Kill Kallen, anyone who doesn't kill Kallen is as dumb as she is

She was a very healthy teenager who spent several years using the Geass and getting a lot of men and women to love her. She obviously saw some good looking guys then as well. She would have gotten curious and had the pick of the entire lot.
It'd be completely foolish to think otherwise.

I remember at least two times Lelouch could get laid with C.C., but the authors told us nothing

>MUH SEX IS EVERYTHING SEX THIS SEX THAT I NEED COCK IN PUSSY
>I CARE SO MUCH ABOUT A FICTIONAL CHARACTER I MUST SPERG ABOUT HIM
And here we can observe a monkey doing his business as usual.

There's a reason why she doesn't really care about flaunting her naked body in front of men.

he also had a corpse, his sister, and his distant cousin

The staff said at the end that he died a virgin.

You sure?

Fuck Kallen, Marry Kaguya, Kill C.C.

>implying that Lelouch didn't fuck his sisters
He was an incestfag you know

Well he almost certainly fucked Euphie.

Not sure about Cornelia, she seemed more to have the hots for Schneizel.

>Lelouch fucks Euphie so hard her mind breaks and then kills her
>Cuckzaku never got to taste that sweet princess pussy

I would definitely agree Kallen wanted his dick, not only did she kiss him but there was also that sexual tension scene where she feel on top of him. You just know her panties were wet in that scene, but I'm also a Kallenfag so probably being bias. I'm pretty C.C would have slept with him if he had just asked her, I was somewhat convinced they had sex at some point.

Also I'm probably in the 1% on this girl but I really wanted to fuck the ever loving shit out of Nina, that masturbation scene of her humping the desk made me diamonds. It's too bad she was a lesbian, I doubt she would have even been interested in men, let alone dick.

Kill CC
Marry Kaguya
Fuck Kallen

>Kill Kallen, anyone who doesn't kill Kallen is as dumb as she is

Why so much hatred towards Kallen, user? Just curious why you said what you said.

why kill kallen

I couldn't help but feel bad for Suzaku, the guy slowly goes insane and ends up having to wear a mask while pretending to be Zero for the rest of his life, also he plays bodyguard to Nunnally as well.

It's not much of a life, but I guess Suzaku had nothing else to do. The girl he was obsessed with is dead, Lelouch is "dead" as far as he knows. So in a way I think Lelouch gave Suzaku's life some form of purpose, Suzaku to me seemed like he'd commit suicide if things hadn't of happened as they did. Hell, he might still be fucking insane, he did murder his best friend though I'm sure he understand why it had to be done.

But he wanted the only one. The sole purpose of his rebellion was in revenge and to show how he is superior to his father.

>creators say Lelouch died a pure virgin like Galahad to contrast with Suzaku's impure Lancelot who lives
>insertfags angry as heck their insert didn't have sex before dying
>create silly fanfiction as a response
Just let it go, guys.
Just let it.

His mother really wasn't that attractive in my opinion but for a woman who could pop out like what? 20 kids? She must have been very healthy, also his father was ugly as shit. I can't even imagine his parents having sex, his father looked like some giant demi god old man.

So basically you're saying that Suzaku fucked Nunnally?

While wearing the Zero costume and pretending to be Lelouch, yes.

>hinamatsuri festival

Stop this awkward phrase

Nice

Nunnally already knows Zero is Suzaku.

Kill C.C.
She's immortal, so it probably won't work, which means you can fuck her afterwards, desires death and if it does work, you get to be immortal yourself.
Fuck Kallen
That's about all she's good for
Marry Kaguya
Political power and all that

I'd believe it, it wouldn't necessarily be hard to trick and fuck a blind girl. The only thing she'd recognize is Lelouch's voice, Suzaku could easily rape her if he wanted to do so.

This is probably true because Nunnally cried when Lelouch died, she knew he was "dead" also didn't she regain her sight? Or was that only temporarily? I can't remember.

Nigga, did you miss the part that showed her being cowered in manpussy when she first got the damned thing?

>implying he was a virgin
>implying he died
>implying

>So basically you're saying that Suzaku fucked Nunnally?
>While wearing the Zero costume and pretending to be Lelouch, yes.
>Nunnally already knows Zero is Suzaku.

I just want to interject and made it clear that in the story, Lulu had been shipping his sister with Suzaku from the start of the anime. He always wanted Suzaku, the strongest guy he knows, to protect his sister in a way Lulu's weak and frail self could never match. He would APPROVE of them fucking.

>Suzaku fucks Nunnally
>Lelouch fucks Euphemia

Sounds like a fair trade off.

Suzaku is destined to walk the earth until his body gives in.
He himself is not able to make the decision to end his own life and go through with it because of Lelouche's geass which was put upon him.

Cornelia is best Geese

Yeah, I know Lelouch used his Geass on Suzaku, I just couldn't remember what the condition was for Suzaku and why Lelouch used Geass on him in the first place. So was Suzaku's main role to protect Nunnally after Lelouch was "dead" he didn't want her to be alone or without protection so he made Suzaku be her eternal bodyguard essentially? I guess she can't do things on her own either so Suzaku probably helps her without as well, he is more of a caregiver/provider. Probably helps her get dressed, bathed, cooks her food, etc.

It's fetish play.

>I just couldn't remember what the condition was for Suzaku and why Lelouch used Geass on him in the first plac
Suzaku was suicidal, and was hoping that he could die a martyr without needing to actually be a hero he pretended to be.

Lulu made sure it is physically impossible for Suzaku to commit suicide, then
1. Gave him the fake heroic death he wanted and
2. Gave him a heroic existence as Zero that Suzaku never wanted but pretended to be.

Lelouch died a virgin but might be losing it quickly after becoming immortal.

She had orgies everyday

>but THREE girls who all wanted his dick.

Pretty sure he had like 6+ girls wanting it

>dem Blue Bean doujins
Shit was cash fapping to them

>kill CC
lel

GREEN FUZZ

Why would she? With her looks she would literally never need to brainwash people to get herself laid.

>a nina fag
>a NINA fag
>a NINA FAG
> A NINA FAG
what the ever living fuck
NOW I've seen everything

Every girl has her own geass called vagina.

It can malfunction if the girl is fat or ugly which is not the case with C.C.

Would he have sex with a blind cripple?

How retarded you should be to use "Lelouch" as your nickname?

Is it worse than Yagami Light or Sasuke?

KALLEN A BEST. A FUCKING BEST!

KEKLEN A SHIT
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

DUMP YOUR LEWD C.C. FOLDER

Or use the boorus.

Are you the volunteer janitor?

If I were a janitor, your post wouldn't exist anymore.
I'm just an user.

>your post wouldn't exist anymore
That was badass

No lie

>If I were a janitor, your post wouldn't exist anymore.

A little loser wishes he could remove posts for FREE

where is this char from, she looks good?

God, Nunnally's prisoner outfit was fucking hot.

Learn to IQDB.

Charles zi Britannia, preventing incest related scandals by sowing seeds of dissent since 1945

And if he did you faggots would be rioting over how your pure virgin waifus are now tarnished forever. Just admit there's no pleasing any of you and that Lelouch is a cold corpse in the ground.

She didn't pop out 20... all the royals are related to each other through their father, the mothers are different. That's how it is with actual royalty and it's implied in CG as well that Marianne only had 2 children.

>you faggots would be rioting over how your pure virgin waifus are now tarnished forever.
When has Sup Forums ever done that?
Why don't you lurk more?

And probably jerk off to it too while self-inserting as his sister.

Literally any time a female character has sex. Lurk two years before posting and you'll see how retarded you sound right now.

Not even nip otaku get mad every time a girl has sex, quit trying to fit in so hard.

>Literally any time a female character has sex.
No.
You are confusing Sup Forums and 2ch.

Sup Forums is surprisingly mature when it comes to sex... at least a little better than 2ch.

>Sup Forums is just idol otaku
How deluded are you? C.C. is still super popular here too

You realize that that sluts image and ITT: sluts threads are just memes right?

C.c was canonly raped anyway

All these newfags trying to defend a slut

Fuck off, Lelouche is pure.

Yeah, she's a repulsive whore and I don't know why people like her.

Purefags are literally insecure beta virgins.

C.C. is best girl

Do you even know where you are?

She fucked literally hundreds, if not thousands of men.

She is repulsive. End of.

If she were repulsive how did she fuck all those guys?

Geass.

So what's the ratio of Kallenfags to CCfags now? Still looks about equal