Sup Forums's best fandom

Mayoiga thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56743091
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sup Forums's best fandom

am I wrong if I say this feels like old Sup Forums?

Any chance you could also upload a big version of this with the other better version of B6?

y-you too.

ayy that one?

These threads are fun, but an OP like that is basically a siren call for shitposting. Enjoy, I guess.

Smells like reddit here

I'm gonna make a different thread.

I'm retarded

no, because this version reminds me of youtube trash more and is objectively better. If you want something different, do it yourself, thats why I posted the full huge fucking one user reposted

I don't think that will help.

New thread made, abandon this flytrap.

Am I on Sup Forums?

The other thread is even more terrible

kill yourself

I am sorry but 3 Yuunas/puppy square blows goats

>fandom

>objectively better
I completely disagree. Didn't mention it when it came up last thread, but the other version is fine and I don't like how that one cuts off the excessive wows. Also the font is too similar to the size of the big WOW and it reads like a pain in the ass to me, personally.

C-4 user here. Brought the stuff.

Post it in the other thread.

Stop this. The only thing that's actually gone wrong with this thread so far has been the paranoia that something is going to go wrong. This whole time we've been sticking with the thread with the higher post count anyway.

fuck off Jack poster

making two threads for the same thing is retarded.
is in the right.

Another thing about the temporary collab, the "wow" on Maimai's boot was never enlarged to legibility. I might try to fix it myself later.

>doesn't fit
shame

>fandom
Is that that much a trigger word here? I don't go on other boards and I've never seen it cause a shitstorm.

>Latte declines, since she is a nurse, and not even a vagina nurse.
>ラテさん は, ヴァヅャイナナース じゃない から, 断った。
>Latte se niega, debido a que ella es una enfermera, y no una enfermera de vaginas.
>Латте отказалась, так как она медестра, а даже не вагинальная медсестра.
>Latte refuse car elle est infirmière, pas médecin, encore moins infirmière des vagins.
>Latte si rifiuta, siccome é un'infermiera, e neppure un'infermiera delle vagine.
>Latte menolak, karena dia adalah perawat, meskipun bukan perawat vagina.
>Latte lehnt ab, da sie eine Krankenschwester ist, und nicht einmal eine Vaginakrankenschwester.
>Latte visszautasítja, mivel ő egy ápoló, és még csak nem is egy vagina ápoló.
>Latte es nega, degut a que ella és una infermera, no una infermera de vulves.
>Latte weigert, want ze is een verpleegster, en niet eens een vagina verpleegster.
>Latte nega, já que ela é enfermeira, e não uma enfermeira de vaginas.
>Latte kieltäytyy, koska hän on sairaanhoitaja, eikä edes vaginasairaanhoitaja.
>Лате отказва, понеже тя е медицинска сестра, и даже не е вагинална медицинска сестра.
>Latte vägrar, eftersom hon är en sköterska, och inte ens en slidansköterska.

some people got that it works best if you draw over the original, some people are dumb. hopefully someone makes new versions for the ones that dont fit/work. Shame too because the arts cool.

C-4 user here, I didn't try to fit it with the rest before submitting it. Fixing it now.

Layering the original square over the one you're working on, but making it transparent, also helps line shit up

What programs did you all use anyway? One of the B6 anons here, I might try to finalize it once C4 finishes

Why the change from the Reddit D1?

I think it's quite accurate at describing these threads.

other B6 friend, I use gimp because I'm too lazy to pirate photoshop

Thanks friend. That's what I figured, just installed that back on my laptop. I'm keeping the shoes though, I'm too proud of the fucking bootjob on Paint with a trackpad.

Yes, that really triggers me. Some dumbfucks couldn't figure that you should at least keep the original position for the outgoing lines, and then you're free to do what the fuck you want in the remaining space.

Fuck, I really hate that. These people are really worse than Hitler. Please, breed quickly so that I can rape your daughters.

well, here's a redux of the old B6 collab, but big enough to fit that shiny new bigger picture someone posted. and without any text changes, so at least the OG text is easier to see now. except for maimai's bootwow. wtf that shit's small.

in case anyone wanted it to work with

>wtf that shit's small.
I d-didn't take the final resolution into account when I did those wows. G-Gomen, working on that now.

Oh well, it changed anyway so no harm

it's quiet in here now

It is important to preemptively call your own memes reddit tier to inoculate them from criticism

Yeah, that's a shame. I think there's been a lot of bickering and people just need to cool down. There's not much going on and I'm realizing I don't remember how to use GIMP worth a shit, otherwise I'd be active more.

maybe the bullies all went to sleep and we can usher in a new golden era of peace

I hope so. I'd go on a bus tour to get away from them.

Is it meta, ironic, newfag, or some fourth element?

Only made possible by the magic of Mayoiga

Alright, bootwow B6friend here. Fixed it and hopefully this should be to everyone's liking.

9 yottsuns out of 10, let's keep it safe until everyone comes back

although soon the floodgates of funposting will be opened anew so god knows how anyone's gonna coordinate the art amidst all the memes and unintelligible screaming

Please just let it die, this OP is cancer and doesn't deserve replies.

We'll just wait out the storm user. I've got it saved of course, so once the live funposting dies down, I'll just post it again.

I'm going to sleep anyway lol it's time to forget this thread ever happened

Wake up in a few hours were watching the live stream together

I hope this will be acceptable.

How many Yott?

2 and a half.

Every time.

With this Mitsu has two dicks.

New fanart,
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56743091

Make it three, look the the square on the left.

Still no A5?
Nobody wants to draw Maimai's maimai?

That's a cute crying Rabupon. I would've liked a version without the semen splurting around though

So much text.

>Maimai's maimai
>tfw no long, flaccid maimai poking out of Maimai's yoga pants
;_;

>diomerda
I love it

Wh-What did you do and why would you do it?

Thought that was a really big fez from the thumbnail.

Livestream thread is the other one.

wew

This. We comfy, slow thread here while the other ones sink down during the stream.

Too far.

SUPPORT

so, is mikage confirmed ded?

Fuck you, slut-poster.

What happens if we cross the memes?

Dahara getting keked is the highlight of my Friday.