Mayoiga

Bet you're not fast enough to catch Jack.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10115144
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPK-3_(ミサイル)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>7 Yottsuns

so you made another mayoiga thread because the other one was 'shitposting', with a shitpost about an irrelevant meme character?

the fucks wrong with you.

Jesus, calm the fuck down mate.

Why, it's almost fitting

whats not calm about that?seems cut and dry to me m8

>Jake

Delete this

Bully. I'm not posting in these threads ever again until you leave.

New episode in 7 hours, post your predictions before they all get proven horribly wrong. Whoever gets the most right wins the prize of feeling like a smug asshole.

Seemed pretty irate and defensive to me, but maybe it's just me.

Nyanta accidentally or maybe not accidentally killed somebody's pet with a BB gun

Nyanta didn't talk with the -nya tic back in her old life, she just did it online and then adopted it IRL for the trip

Lovepon witnessed a crime, kept mum about it, then the very same criminal hurt either her or someone precious to her

Hellfire will be made fun of for running away from a fire

>What, isn't your name Jigoku no Gouka? But you're afraid of fire? wwww

Mikage backstory never.

I don't even care about Jack, he's dead.

I'm sorry user. I will put a beanie on your favorite Mayoiga as penance, how does that sound?

No one dies.
All the characters act retarded.
Sup Forums shitposts about it.

Mikage left his old life behind because for some reason when his parents made him have dinner with the girl he's supposed to marry, he felt repulsed by her. And the idea of marrying a girl in general. Mikage is a late bloomer who still hasn't realized he's gay halfway into his 20s.

Also he was supposed to inherit the firm that ruined Valkana's career, because this is LOST and everyone is connected

Lolipon =

R A P E
A
P
E

The emphasis on the 29 tree in episode four after showing Jack's empty cell heavily implies that Yottsun and Jack are dead.

If there's no Jack today again I'll cry. Seriously

Cry in the first thread

we really dropped the ball on both of these threads huh

I'm trying my best not to expect anything this week. It'll just hurt more if I do.

Pure cancer. This one isn't good either but it's like the difference between a shit sandwich and scaphism.

I have high hopes that the first and last gore scene in Mayoiga will be Lovepon's death. Either with her falling in a woodchipper and turning into a bloody pile of meat, or with her being sliced in the front and trying to desperately put her bowels back in her belly before dying.

Makes sense.
I don't mean to shit on you for liking a character or anything but why did people get so attached to him? He hasn't had that many scenes and nothing indicates that he would ever get a bigger role.

Jack probably isn't dead, considering we still don't know why he thinks adults are all lying bastards who will try to kill you if you don't obey them. The producers said to keep watching the show to learn more about Jack a little while after the Pony Canyon stream, which itself took place after episode 3.

Jack doesn't die, he returns as a cyborg and beat the living shit out of adults and skinwalkers.

>Jack is dead but they think his girly diary with everything about his past written inside.

Neither are great, sure, but the only thing drastically wrong with that other one is all of the meta from people who insist there's something drastically wrong with it. I'm going with the flow either way, but y'all need to chill out.

Not that user, but

>He hasn't had that many scenes

As of right now, we actually know more about Jack than we do about most of the cast. He's one of the few characters that's actually had some of his past expounded on in-series (the only others I can think of right off the top of my head are Valkana, Mitsumune, and Speedstar).

Not only that, but I can't help but notice the starter book was deliberately trying to be vague about him. "He's mysterious", "he's been betrayed by adults", etc. If I had to guess, his role in the show most likely isn't over.

Jack having a diary would be adorable if I do say so myself

The character description said he had a mysterious past which wound up being his stint in juvy that he was hiding and we can infer his relationship with adults from that. Until we get confirmation that the disappeared characters are dead, I'm expecting them to show up at the end in some form, but I their roles will likely be very limited. If they are still out there then something is keeping them from contacting the others.

applause and congratulations for mitsumune

>which wound up being his stint in juvy that he was hiding and we can infer his relationship with adults from that.

I completely disagree. His belief that adults specifically act nice to make you let your guard down and then try to kill you if you disobey them isn't something for which the reason can just be inferred from what we currently know. That belief could stem from the way his family treated him, it could stem from an authority at school abusing him, it could be an adult he befriended outside of school who later tried to hurt him, or it could be someone within the correctional facility. It could be any combination of the above if he truly believes the majority of adults will do this. We simply do not have enough information right now to say with confidence that his stint in the detention center is the cause of such a specific, targeted belief.

We only need 11 more disappearances to make a proper edit of this.

Why is Nyanta afraid of birds?

Perhaps we'll know in about 5 and a half hours.

Maybe she used to hunt them with bbs.

Sorry guys I'm not waking up at 1 in the morning just for hot memes

Because seven ate nine.

That's what I was thinking.

Her stupid cat bullshit might be her trying to cope with it, because cats kill birds.

Lorries are right bastards. I'd be crying too.

Can Lovepon's backstory redeem her? Can it justify the way she's treated other people so far?

>redeem her
I don't understand.

Why are some of you obsessed with redemption?

Huh? WHere'd you get that?

I'm not saying it has to, just asking if there's a way it can be done.

I'm okay with it if she stays cunty.

Literally hasn't done anything wrong.

She heard the flapping of wings.

Nyanta a cute. CUTE!

reddit.

Oh, you guys think the village is producing their fears.

Hellfire is going to die.

I will protect this smile!

I'd like to repeat this, what exactly has Lovepon done wrong?

>he doesn't know

Nyanta is going to accidentally kill someone and that will trigger her flashback.

You already failed though.

I think it is wrong to try to drown people.

Anything going on there I should know?

Such fluffy hair, how does he do it?

>fluffy
It's matted m8. Happens when you don't wash it for weeks.

So this is silent hill the anime?

>matted

This miraculous flyaway tuft sticking out from his bangs tells me otherwise

He's just taking speculah too seriously.
It's a reasonable thing to believe though, since they all hear different things. I think that's what's happening.

Updated

>sub 4"
Toriyasu
Toshiboy

>4"-5"
Mitsumune
Hyouketsu
Dozaemon (useable length)
Dahara
Post-mones Maimai

>5"-6"
Speedo
Driver
Varukana
Hellfire
Jack
Mikage

>6"-7"
Yottsun
Manbe
Wanko
Pre-mones Maimai

>7"+
Pink Goddess

>DEKAI
DEKAI MITSUMUNE

Hard or flaccid?

Fluffy don't gleam like that.

With what ? By inserting her toy gun's cannon in Hellfire's ass until he bleeds to death ?

Hard, they're Japanese.

Is this your first anime? That's regular lighting, only Nanko's hair strikes me as greasy.

>Varukana anything above 4.5"
Fire whoever decided this.

We got it the first time

>your hair isn't silky and soft with a pretty shine

0/10 would not run my fingers through

Even if Jack's hair was matted, I'd find it cute. I'd want to take a bath with him. Nonsexually, of course

Yes. By accident.

I deleted the first post because I missed the second Maimai on the chart and misinterpreted it. Maimai a qt.

>Nonsexually
Don't tease the boy like that, you monster.

And what a first anime this would be.

>Wanko
>anywhere near that big

No lewds until he's 18. If he still wasn't ready by then, I would gladly wait for him.

I will fight you on this.

"-5"
>Mitsumune
But that's wrong, they already told us that it's YON METERU.

Just shilling my shitty poll again. strawpoll.me/10115144

What I expect the most:
-New clothes for Naana
-Lovepon, Cat, Fire = DEAD
-Lolipon rape

>implying you can stop fellating the cripple long enough to fight anyone

>implying cripple-fellatio is not an ability that user has managed to weaponize, making their Wankoro dicksucking a deadly force to those who question the size of his meaty cock

So how will they explain the fire to the group that's sleeping

>the sea lions did it

They won't, the 4 of them will die. Light Zong and Masaki will pretend they weren't there.

That fucking Valkana did it.

Jesus christ, fuck whatever I was going to say, nailed my response for me. You wouldn't guess but he's actually even bigger than Pink Goddess.

How would that even work?

user, I think you have a problem. Your obsession with dicks is going too far. You need a dick intervention.

>155155
c-cute.

me-toru (メートル)

Searching meteru returned this:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPK-3_(ミサイル)

>they say this thread is better

HIROOOOOO

Lovepon and Puuko have the cutest pinkest pussies.

Every wave of pleasure that washes over Wankoro as he's being fellated manifests as a piercing, debilitating pain within the dong-denier. When he cums, they die