What does Sup Forums think of the jones?

What does Sup Forums think of the jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtu.be/PY_CmhnC4dA
youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zionist agent of the Deep State.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

80% entertainment, 20% truths of the universe.
It is up to the listener to not be a Mongoloid, to discern the two by doing their own research.

A little over the top but valuable insight on some key issues

Animated

What's the logic behind him being a Zionist agent? Would the kikes be better off with or without him? Would people be more or less awake if he weren't around?

Cunt.

youtu.be/PY_CmhnC4dA

fat actor vacuum cleaner salesman

>vacuum cleaner salesman
Is that supposed to be an insult?

Big Brother .. of Bill Hicks ?

He's bretty gud. If you ask me. Not sure how much of it is an act, but he's definitely entertaining.

I think Jones is a pretty cool guy. Eh doesn't want them to turn the frogs gay and doesn’t afraid of anything.

Conspiracy theorist who makes a profit off of fear-mongering to gullible scared people. I get the sense he would probably say and do anything for money, so he's basically a giant whore.

You have to remember that germans are about thirty to forty years behind us in fads and culture. They're probably only just now getting to the jokes about door to door vacuum salesmen.

>What does Sup Forums think of the jones?

I don't.

How does it feel knowing your people are getting ass raped by immigrants daily

Hans thinks that's just a conspiracy

Id tap him.

Infowars the Game

youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q

(checked)
This.

Jones has catered his whole life to conspiracy theory. He's admitted in court that he plays a character to sell water filters and vitamins (expensive pee). He's entertainment, not news.

>Id tap him
>tap
>tap water