Shingeki no Kyojin

tieba.baidu.com/p/4526791867

Other urls found in this thread:

fuku-shuu.tumblr.com/post/143887195842/shingeki-no-kyojinattack-on-titan-chapter-81
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does that user still want Zeke's hairy baboon ass to sit on his face?

Is Zeke another one of Isayama's creaton that put on an act? He seemed to scold himself for being serious for moment and looking like his father.

cute girl here,
tranlations here. fuku-shuu.tumblr.com/post/143887195842/shingeki-no-kyojinattack-on-titan-chapter-81

+1 filename to filter there.

>Please be safe Armin.

That first panel makes me laugh.

I just want Bertseal to find fish.

I just want Bert to find peace.

C-Cute

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is everything to me
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

About time user

But dead Armin would mean unlimited beach sex with Eren

Guess Eren would get into necrophilia.

Dog Titan is MVP.

Which fan artists do anons here follow? kinda new to pixiv

>tfw Marlowe died never truly realizing his feelings

How is Bert going to fall for Armin's plan? Surely he'd know the biggest weakness of his titan and would make an effort to spend as little energy as possible even when the enemy is trying to trick him into it. He can't be so stupid that he can't see that one coming. Reiner too, he'd know that that would be a problem for Bert and should make sure to keep it in mind even with people trying to distract him.

Stupid kappa head ;_;

Blort is horrendous.

Bert a shit.

Bert a cute.

Best shingeki.

Worst shingeki

No shingeki is more shit than Armin.

Bort is, based Armin has a plan to beat him

There's Blort.

Sadly this is how you see Mikasa. Disgusting.

I like both of them...

This is going to be canon, wait for it.

That's why he thinks this is suicidal, Armin will force Bert to use the steam but there's a risk he will try to kick him like an insect and he knows that. He will do anything to give Eren a chance to knock Bert out. I afraid for him, I don't want him to suffer any wound.

He won't suffer anymore because he will be dead.

I like Bertolt and I don't understand why he's so hated here. He started off as quite pathetic but that's to show that he's an average person with a role that he can't handle forced on him. He realizes that and hates himself and is even suicidal, so it's not like he's proud of being such a person or anything.

And after all he manned up now even if that means to suppress his emotions. Isayama is shaping him up to become a villain and so far he's doing a great work instead of having him as a mindless killing machine from the beginning.

Blorthole is a shitto.

Bert a shit and his fags are cancer.

He is so important for the plot and without him humanity has not future. I see more possible Levi even Jean dying, but I honestly feel they all will be fine.

Don't respond to shitpost. Everyone likes Bert on here. They are just in denial.

Armin and Bert are my favorite males characters. I really like evil Bert, I want to see more about him.

Armin a shit.

I need more cute Berts

I wouldn't say without him humanity has no future, but he definitely serves some importance. Like you said I don't see anybody dying besides SC from the SL.

>he's so hated here
More like he's overrated here, retard.

Everytime these threads become about Bert it is usually lead by anons who get easily baited by their fags into talking about him. There was a Bertfag in one thread who literally said he didn't care if a post was good or bad as long as it is about Bert. Are you guys retarded or are Bertfags really that good at trolling you with their God shit? I can't even get mad at them because it always works and it's pretty funny how retarded you all are.

I want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

Very cute. Bert is the cutest.

I don't mind me some bait, I just want to discuss his character and I genuinely think he doesn't deserve the hate. That said I feel the same way about other character hate, but I see these threads being mostly about hating/loving Bertolt so that's what I want to talk about right now.

I quite like Armin too. I like that both Bertolt and Armin are similar in the way of giving their dreams away for a higher cause. Same way I feel for Erwin. What do you think will happen between Eren/Armin and Bertolt in the upcoming chapters?

>didn't care if a post was good or bad
Exactly, they will continue their obnoxious spamming and cancerous shitposting regardless of people reacting to it or not.

I see much more hate than usual like I see much more love than usual so I'm not sure if he's overrated. He's both overrated and underrated at the same time here, if that makes sense.

I can ignore character love, but hate is a stronger feeling and the posts are made to annoy Bertfags in the first place so they annoy me more.

Besides anons getting pissed off from the baiting, he will get hate because he's getting more focused in the manga.
That is one Bertfag. So you are going to hate all of them for what one said? Plus, if you give them attention, you are basically asking for it.

It doesn't matter because they'll still talk about Blort anyways, regardless if there's hate or not.

What's wrong with that? So do other anons on their favorite character.

>That is one Bertfag.
>implying the rest of them are different
If they want to spam pictures and circlejerk about their ugly favorite, they should fuck off to /y/ for example.

Bertfags clearly overdo it and shit up every single thread with their unfunny "joke".

It sounds more like you just hate Bert. Other anons do the same and spam shipping shit. Why should they get more hate then them?

I don't mind plot related hate since it's actually justified. Most anons here will just tell you "Blaurght a shit" and can't even justify why they hate him, or their reason is "I don't like that he's popular here" or "he killed X". I wanted to believe that SnK threads are as mature as the rest of Sup Forums but it doesn't look like it.

>so I'm going to sperg like a child that doesn't get his way too
Why not follow their advice and talk or post pictures of your favorite too? Anons here are so childish.

I never said there was anything wrong with it. I hate Blort but regardless of my opinion people will talk about what they want.

Not even slightly on the same level as them

You're extremely retarded.

Mind explaining why without proving you're the actual retard here?

When anons reply to them. They wait for the one retard to say "Bert isn't God" and that's when it gets derailed. The last thread they were posting God shit amongst themselves. Yes it's autistic but, they having their own fun. Why should all of you have the right to decide what they should talk about? If you don't like it and it's bait, don't respond.

>Sup Forums
>mature

I don't actually believe Armin and Eren will stop being friends, even if they fight it is not like the two of them are rancorous or anything. Armin probably will abandon his dream over duty, Eren will abandon duty for his passion or justice.

Your whining won't change a thing and you're clearly a newfag too.
>SnK threads
>Mature
Yeah right.

Or just report them. If them having fun is as cancerous as that retard claims, they will get banned every time. That's what the report function is for, but these anons seem to think that others having different taste is the definition of "cancer".

Non-generals are mature. Maybe these threads became this way because they are non-stop in the first place.

>They wait for the one retard to say "Bert isn't God" and that's when it gets derailed.
They already derail it before that, because they reply to each other

I always mistake Armin for HistoriaPic related

Their eyes and nose look completely different.

What if Isayama's line was bait and he meant one of them will die? I don't think any of them will die though, but they'll take different paths at some point. Not necessarily fight.

I said Sup Forums, not SnK threads.

So you're getting upset because people enjoy talking about something you hate.

Sup Forums is hardly mature as a whole. Only small threads usually are if they don't start with bait.

>these anons seem to think that others having different taste is the definition of "cancer"
That's what baiting is retard. Do you actually think they believe this?

No, just your endless spamming and shitposting is obnoxious.

>Or just report them.
They whine and spam even more, when actually something gets deleted.

I'm no that user but finger pointing dosn't solve anything. You idiots would hate Bertfags regardless if they shitposted. Maybe that's why they started doing it because they stopped caring at this point.

Yes I meant small threads, I usually don't lurk generals but I was hoping that SnK generals would be better because the series is above average in my opinion. Not a masterpiece, but it doesn't deserve such an immature fanbase either.

That he is God? No they don't believe it but I don't see the problem with joking to each other about it.

What?

Then maybe you should stop whining too? Just a suggestion. Honestly you guys seem like children to me and I'm seriously wondering if most of you are underage or just really hateful people.

More or less, yes.

That and when a Bertfag will say a post is a shitpost if it doesn't involve Bert but, these idiots seems to actually believe they think that.

Not my fault you are blind.

Then you are no better then them faggot. Leave anons to what they like and you do the same.

Which is why I'm talking about an immature fanbase. I've only been lurking for a couple of months but I can detect sarcasm when I see it. These people are either pretending not to see it as an excuse to post hate, or they never really interacted with other humans to know what sarcasm is like. Sad either way.

I have always believed Eren will die, he will try to do the right thing. I won't be surprised if he tries to "help" BA. I am not considering Reiner because I think he will die soon.

More like because they got extremely butthurt, while other fags mostly ignore it.

Help them how? Do you think that he will somehow find out that the shifters are fighting for a noble cause and side with them?

They want to use it as an excuse to hate his fags more and his character. A lot of the hate stems from that Bert is well like by a number of anons on here and they post regularly. So when their chracterfag isn't being talked about and only Bert is, they get all pissy.

Just ignore them because it's a lost cause either way.

Of course he is fucking going to get away. Of fucking course.

What's the deal with your post? I agreed with that user, I didn't say I stop others from doing what they like.

>A lot of the hate stems from that Bert is well like by a number of anons on here and they post regularly.
That's what Bertfags want to believe. I never liked him and I was never vocal about it, until now that is.

I will, in fact I got into the argument because I genuinely like Bertolt and I can understand someone hating him, but most of the hate he gets here is for all the wrong reasons. Anons here should talk about what they like instead of whine about what they don't like.

Not side with them, he is pretty sure about his convictions but maybe persuade them to retreat/stop fighting. Eren was forced to be a titan too, just like them.

I thought you were saying yes to hating Bertfags either way.

No, I am one. I agreed with
>You idiots would hate Bertfags regardless if they shitposted. Maybe that's why they started doing it because they stopped caring at this point.

True, but even Isayama mistakes one for the other sometimes

Yeah right. I don't like Bert's character at all, it isn't just about his fags even though they are incredibly annoying and sensitive.

I mostly go to theses threads during spoiler week and since chapter 77 there have been more of them that post regularly which gathers more hate. Maybe I'm seeing things you aren't seeing but, that's my two cents.

>but most of the hate he gets here is for all the wrong reasons
And? Same goes for pretty much every character.

Ok. I'm sorry I read it wrongly.