youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=pTrJPYDOt6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>People actually think this

Did King David really wear a necklace of foreskins?

Do jihadis wear pig gloves?

Of course, just like they put Jews in masturbation machines.
Unlike in Monster Girl Quest, it was allegedly very painful.

For you

That is complete and utter bullshit. More Jewish propaganda aimed at demonizing the German people

It's from WW2 museum in Kiev, Ukraine btw.

>human beings were capable of wearing the skin of other human beings, and using household items made from their fat without any moral or emotional rejection, all because a guy said those humans were bad

>people unironically believe this

I want a jew tattoo lamp shade

Yes it's true. And they used jew sperm to moisturise their hands. Why else would all those poor jews have been milked to death?

>Nazis fingering jews

but g*rmans aren't people

It never happened

they are still fucking spreading the soap lie?

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Soap is a fact, the 'lambshade' or any other human leather appliance is not.

This lambshade bullshit is work of Shirer and many have parroted it as a fact, and those mistitled propaganda pictures have helped quite a bit.

no you fucking retard, the soap thing is not a fact, it's another myth just like the lampshades and gas chambers, if you watch the videos I posted one of them (the Madjanek one I think) goes into it.

>Soap is a fact
technically, the only made industrial grade soap to sanitize operation rooms, but take from that what you will

you really implying that there was actually soap made from jewish camp inmates...really...i mean really ? Not even the jews themselves think its true...

the soviets said first that the jews were killed by means of an electric conveyor belt....yeah..

I like how Nazis are now leather face.

Wouldn't the human skin gloves be genetically verifiable ?

youtube.com/watch?v=pTrJPYDOt6M