I want to lick a spicy habanero pit

Why are we calling them habaneros again

>"WHY DID YOU KILL HER SHE WAS PREGNANT"
>"she was infected"
"BUT SHE WAS PREGNANT"

Great writing.

A corruption of Kabaneri and for Mumei going into pepper mode after fights

I quite liked this episode.

Obviously the best solution would be for her to wait for the peasants to ask for help. Let the zombies bite them and after each peasant gets killed she asks "now do you want my help? How about now?"

If a pregnant woman was terminally ill, most people would be more upset upon hearing that she passed than if she was not pregnant. Many would get confused and upset and, looking for someone to direct this frustration toward, would criticize the doctor for not doing more to save her.
It's not a rational thing. Most of them know there wasn't anything more the medical professional could have done and that they tried their very best. But they will still be mad. The same fucking thing happened here and, when combined with the fact that our hypothetical "doctor" is also a kabaneri, I literally can not believe some people can't wrap their head around this.

Rokkon shoujo !! 六根清浄 !
Rokkon shoujo !! 六根清浄 !

If I rape Mumuei will I be considered a child molester?

ROCK ON, GIRL!

You'll be get kabaneri aids

Can you watch over my habanero for a while, guys? Don't do anything weird to it, okay?

What is he doing?

will he ever turn not-green?

Well shit Kurusu finally redeem himself, full respect

I want Mumei to put her pod close to my erect dick.
Then, I want her pod to slowly descend over my erect manhood so that I can feel her soft, pale tummy stroke my dick as I ejaculate all over the insides of her warm pod.
I don't want to see her body though.

Bondage+abandonment play

I have grown to like it.

I don't get it did she turn off because she was hungry or because she overheats or something?

You left out the best part when he got stabbed and thrown to the ground.

Probably both. She has a cooldown period after 100 seconds (she complained about 110 seconds prior to her first seen cooldown), and she was hungry the whole time.

She never got a meal.

Maybe she only overheats with no meals?

I figured ending on his face of despair would be a nice touch.

>you will never satisfy Mumei's hunger with a torrent of blood sucked from your rock-hard member

You can't just shop Mumei into everything.

Based on my observations, the seconds thing is related to the gas pressure in her guns. I guess she can release the gas in a shorter time interval and it delivers higher pressure than a longer interval, so she tries to estimate the approximate time the battle will last in order to make the shots as strong as possible while also not running out of gas. Then she has a small emergency tank or something, in case she takes a few seconds longer.

She's pretty retarded though, because if she had the right valve (which probably doesn't exist in that universe, but it isn't really hard to invent) she could release gas selectively instead of doing it continuously.

lel

theyre pro-lifers

Was kind of hoping for some demon kabane baby to pop out of that pregnant lady's stomach and attack them desu

It would just screech really loud.

Kurusu was BASED this episode.

Didn't we all?

>gun still cant do shit except close
>train cars cant be disconected easily
>heart explosion suicide can blow up your train car
>train car compartments arnt sealed in case an infection breakd out
>she was pregnant

Well at least it looks pretty, story wise it gets dumber each week.

I think you're the only one getting dumber user. I hear reading helps. Even just, say, reading a couple of threads might be beneficial.

>>heart explosion suicide can blow up your train car

Oh don't worry user, I was able to wrap my head around it. ;)

The American dude's voice acting is fucking awesome. He sounds like a final boss.

>heart explosion suicide can blow up your train car
I wonder what's written on those barrels.

>lets just keep this shit lying next to a wall that we depend on to keep spinninh zombirs out

Its not good writing, its typical shonen shit. Its just really fucking nice looking.

Where the fuck else would you recommend they put it, outside of the car?
Re-iterating your retarded point and criticisms that have been answered a dozen times already only makes you look like more of a lazy ass.

Infant kabane demon could fist punch his way out and then go facehugger style all over the place.

Guess that would be little too much.

How can you say you love me if you don't even know my name?

>let's just keep this gunpowder next to the gunports where we shoot our guns
Are you going to object to them keeping coal and water near the steam engine?

Mumei is legun

desu I could give a shit what sorry excuses you came up with to justify this bullshiy. I stopped reading the threads when people were making them for inspecting the train inside the wall and other bullshit. Ive come to except its a piece of shit show writing wise, but will be fun to watch for animation and style and thats ok- i dont need to male up some excuse to justify it like you apparently do

No-Name

>they use gunpowder in steamguns

THE DEEPEST AND DARKEST CORNER OF THE KOUTETSUJOU

Can you do it, Sup Forums? Can you protect that smile?

He's tying her to the train so that she doesn't fall off if she passes out.

Please post more Mumei armpits.

The habaneros are already kabane body wise. They're not making it through this series alive.

50k they said

>***,*48位/***,*50位 (**1,710 pt) [*,*11予約] 2016/06/22 甲鉄城のカバネリ 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

SnK killer they said.

Why didn't they ignore the zombies on the roof and just go through the back door like all the other zombies went through?

>>train cars cant be disconected easily
Just using a key doesn't seem too hard, user.

>>train car compartments arnt sealed in case an infection breakd out
Now you're asking for some sort of 20th century tech when they're clearly Edo with steampunk edges.

>she was pregnant
And the prize for making an obvious statement goes to...!

Your suggestion sounds good until you realize they would need to blow up the door first and the debris could hurt them in the process.

Literally no one ever. But top 50 on Amazon is good.

The hime-sama pissed me off this episode. By handing over the master key and train for no fucking reason she as good as fucked the civilians over herself.

Did she not notice the blatant stereotyping of the other retarded lords?

She probably does the same thing MC does, and goes feral while trying to bite everyone.

The 100 seconds thing was her challenging herself to how long it'd take her to clear them out, nothing more. Like a sniper challenging themselves to shoot 10 people today instead of 5 like the previous day.

Her sleepy cooldown time comes from her kabane side basically getting stronger because she's exploiting it FOR combat, and if she's already weak from not eating (hell ikoma passed out from his) then it stands she would have an even shorter period to function.

Then why the hell do you keep coming in here asking stupid questions you don't care to hear the answers to, o enlightened one?

Girl was still implicitly hurt by Ikoma's assault attempt

>YAMERO

it doesn't stop more of them from coming in after they've cleared the ones inside, meanwhile the ones up top could bypass the shitty barricade and go right to the piles of easy defenseless people. Hell, some of them can rip down those doors, like the one forcing it's way in on episode 2, and with everyone protecting the barricade........

>Muh Frodo.

Fine. But keep your shit opinions to yourself. Particularly when you spout off about blatantly wrong things that are explicitly shown. It's dumbasses like you that make them put in wooden expository dialogue and blatantly verbal callouts to plot point so the fucking stupid audience wont miss anything.

Did they lose the master key?

Unintentionally funniest scene this season.

The general education and understand of rural japan was not great

Good question. My guess is it's still in that lock and it will just show up without comment later on. Kinda like Ikoma's gun.

まだREPAIR がうわってません!

Ikoma's YAMEROs are always great to hear.

Yes, people can be emotional, even irrational. Especially about pregnant women. She probably could have talked them down eventually, but the Kabane interrupted that.

But she was pregnant!

Ayame has it at the end of the episode.

BEST BROMANCE

So how many cours/episodes is this slated?

Fat guy gonna die user.

I rather quite like rokkon shoujo as a battle/victory cry.

It's cool. Rokkon shoujo!

Also would follow Ayame to hell.

no problem

>Also would follow Ayame to hell.
Along with Kurusu.

Do you think Kurusu may be infected?

Samurai power > kabane

>you will never give her your blood
why live brehs

Watashi wa hamburger

Fuck, almost thought Kurusu was married for a second there.

Whoa.

I guess Mumei told Ikoma that he needed blood and it's off-screen.

>Mumei is very vocal about needing blood
>didn't get any
>falls asleep
>Ikoma not being a complete retard puts 1 and 1 together

Being mumei is suffering.

Reminder that next episode has Spicy Snake.

Gynocentrism--women and children first.

>Based gaijin still alive and kicking
That's all I wanted from this episode.

The real question is: Did they spend all their budget in the first few epsiodes or did they never have a budget in the first place? Episode 4's animation was QUALITY tier.