ep 6 PV:
youtube.com/watch?v=jgNEU00XTm4

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo-animation.com/story/06.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yX6FsTIq6ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

T R U M P

Koichi gains his stand this ep, he used Maiden Heaven so well in the fight with Diavolo

Why are there so many bet/gamble collector type stands

Can David productions skip part 5 to animate part6? (when Part 4 is done of course)

Who are the most common Jojo waifus/husbandos? Genuinely curious.

Jonathan vs Hazamada

Kakyoin for some stupid reason, literally does nothing and have no personality

Gappy Josuke then Giorno

i hope trump wins
i want to see the day when memes end up destroying a whole country

Because there are a lot of people addicted to gambling. Remember, stands are usually based on your personality and will give you abilities that benefit you in some way. Gamblers get Gambling stands.

>Stands are manifestations of human spirit
>humans like money
Seems right to me.

There's three though, and the Stone Ocean enemies were supposed to parallel the SC enemies

jojo-animation.com/story/06.html

What benefit does Cheap Trick, Holly's stand, and Superfly give?

>trump
>destroying

>Trump
>doing anything
You're a slave to the mem

Don't be fucking stupid. David doesn't skip shit.

>mfw all the faggots who were so vocal about how shit part 5 was start to sing its praises and call it the second coming when the anime airs

>explain part 1 and 2

>tfw part 5 is my favorite and I know I'll be called a shitter even when it gets animated because of what you said happening
Kill me

Joseph is my husbando.

This tbqh.
He's my girlfriends favorite character besides Rohan. She said because he's cool, a nice guy and just wants some friends.

Its not even a Jojo part, and he's Dio's son, and not a Joestar

R-really?

Who paralleled Mariah then?

So is best boy a better minor antagonist than Ringo?

Miu Miu maybe, I honestly think she didn't have a parallel fight in any other parts

Sorry, should have said

>usually benefit you

It's still possible to get a shitty stand just because of the kind of person you are.

Cheap Trick was like it is because the Saleman was already a weak little bitch

Holly's stand was killing her because she didn't have a fighting spirit

Superfly was an amazing house for the guy and he liked it for a time, he just hated that he couldn't leave.

Man, I fucking loved Part 5. Fights were good, stands were cool and characters with good personality to them that weren't just "I have to defeat this guy because that's all I know." Each of the assassins felt different and each of them had different motives for doing so too.

>Its not even a Jojo part

What did he mean by this?

>Jonathan's body
>Dio's head
>Jonathan's DNA and sperm still present in the body
>not a Joestar

Ignoring the lol vampire shenanigans, Giorno is still related to the family one way or another.

He killed a main character so he already wins

>Skipping the best part for the worst

Are you gay?

Johnny is best waifu

I like Kakyoin purely because I identify with the nofriends thing, but I admit that he's not very consistent or well written and the sudden infodump on his past during his death is a lame attempt to make people more sympathetic. That said, for me and a lot of other people, it's a lame attempt that still worked. I think that's mostly why people like Kakyoin. That and memes. My friend that hates Okuyasu even says Kakyoin is his favorite brojo.

>hazmada starting out short
but muh manlet curse

>skip a part that prints money to a part that burns money

>hates Okuyasu

Kak gets shit on here a lot. And while I don't agree, I do get why.

He's introverted and mild mannered compared to Pol and Jotaro. Pol is loud always talking always doing something and he's more memorable in everyone's eyes while early Kak's triumphs and moments get overshadowed. Especially because he's missing through most of Egypt. That doesn't help at all.

He really is just a boy who wanted friends and Fujos love that shit. I like him for that sort of personality while characters like Pol don't really do it for me.

Why would you even think that's possible? It's the Nips second favourite part.

It was 100% DIO's body, and his name is GioGio, he also doesn't have a picture of Jonathan, so he doesn't believe he's a Joestar, it has no bearing on final parts, and is just a redux of part 3

>benefit
Why? not all stands are beneficial to their user.
Cheap Trick's user was probably already a very paranoid shit out and public and didn't like people looking at him.
Holly's didn't know how to control her stand, DIO just aggravated it.
Superfly is the easiest, the guy said in the end that he'd prefer to stay in the tower because he actually was afraid of going outside.

Jolyne or Yasuho. Gyro or Johnny

He never won a fight, he's worse than Kak

What's good about that boiling water stand disc that pucci had, or survivor

You don't judge characters by how many fights they have won, that has nothing to do with if they are good characters or not

>sudden infodump on his past during his death is a lame attempt to make people more sympathetic.
Sorry had to laugh, that's practically a JoJo standard by now, it happens to main characters and villains in every part.

I'm hungry

Jonathan's head/DIO
Yes it does, that's why Jotaro is the best, he won the most fights, Kira also sucks he lost nearly every fight in part 4/8

Blackmore and Axl were better villains than Ringo already, and I'd say Aisho and maybe Donatello Versus are at least on par with him too. Damo is the best though, his design and powers and great and it was really cool to see everyone's expectations subverted this way.

But they usually have characterization before that which doesn't excuse it but makes them a legitimately good character despite that.

reminder that this is the perfect Ed for second cour

youtube.com/watch?v=yX6FsTIq6ls

Not really he stopped doing that after part 3

It's Jonathan's body with DIO's DNA interspersed. He has 3 parents. And of course he has a relation to the Joestar's, his personality is literally half Jonathan and when Polpo's kills Mario and Giorno swears vengeance Koichi outright says that Giorno reminds him of Joseph, Jotaro and Josuke's spirit. He just looks and acts more like DIO because it's entertaining. He's a Brando and a Joestar.

but Jotaro lost the fight that mattered most

>Why? not all stands are beneficial to their user.
I'm sorry are you actually stupid, or can you not read?

all those characters lost every fight, therefore they suck
Name one blonde Joestar that's not Giorno

>Osiris
>Atum
>Boy II Man
>Marilyn Manson

That's 4 already, not including stands that aren't gambling-based but still use a similar mechanism, like The Lock. It just seems like a little too gimmicky to have enough examples for it to be considered its own archetype

No you are. Do you have a Stand that makes you say dumb shit?

Why does being blonde matter? Besides he had black hair until like 3 or 4 months before VA started.

I honestly forgot about Boy Man Man, but Marilyn Manson has a lot of call backs

No he's not Joshuu.

>implying he didn't beat rosatto, polnareff, and bruno

What?
>Keicho
>Abbacchio
>Weather
>Funny
I'm sure there's more I can't think of off the top my head.

This. Only 12 year olds and the developmentally challenged think the amount of fights won has any merit in a characters worth.

>Abbacchio

what are you talking about? He he had no infodump.

Spoken like a Brando Brat, which btw none of those rejects are Joestars either

>are you actually stupid
>No you are.
Epic

Yeah, it was Gold Experience that gave him the Gold hair. Likely way to explain that is the life energy that makes up Gold Experience activated the latent parts of Dio that were in his DNA.

Keicho counts, but everybody else's story was told chapters before they died

Like someone else said, Giorno's hair was originally black but did you forget about Holly? Erina's genes are in the Joestar gene pool and being blonde is literally a recessive trait which means it only pops up here and there. So your point means absolutely nothing in this argument.

Eh, There was a little about giving up on being a cop but mostly I mean he had a flash back to make him more sympathetic.

Nah I'm an anime expert and DBZ told me this is how to measure a character correctly
Dumb American

He got better at it imo, save for the minor villains in SBR. He gave them sob story pasts out of nowhere with no context and expected that to carry them, but we never had a reason to care enough about them to learn their pasts. The way he did it with Keicho is good because his backstory actually had something to do with the main plot and explains why he did what he did, not just a sad story from their life and a line about how they went on to do whatever and wound up where they are now. He's definitely rectified that in JJL though, the villain flashbacks have been GOAT and plot relevant mostly.

She was drawn with brown hair until more recently, doesn't count

Everyone had a flashback in vento, and abbaccio had one early in the story, i really don't understand what your point is

>Dumb American
try again :^)
A flashback right before he dies is the point of the conversation. Don't get me wrong though I'm not complaining about it. I'm just saying Araki likes to do it at least one or twice a part.

vento aureo more like
vento oraleo
since giorno give the mista a bj

I think the flashback before death must be a Japanese thing because there's tons of manga that do it

post rocks

ringo easly wins 1x3

REAL AUS HOURS WHO TF UPP!!?

>Jojo
>cannon colors

Holly's hair was not dark in the manga, which means it could be either brown or blonde. But Erina had blonde hair in every incarnation I can think of and Suzie Q was confirmed blonde on multiple occasions which means chances are that Holly would indeed be blonde too. So, yes, the blonde gene is indeed in the Joestar line.

Your argument is invalid, accept it.

What state?

>Erina
>Joestar
I meant by blood not marriage

WALES
A
L
E
S

But he didn't have a flashback before he died

My nig.

You can't defeat I'm resistant to spin

riktiga svenska timmar vem uppe

... Do you think that Erina's child, and the child's subsequent children aren't part of the Joestar lineage because she married in? Are you by chance the product of incest yourself?

I'm also resistant to spin

Seriously, how retarded are you?

Once Erina and Jonathan conceived little George II, Erina's genes were in the Joestar gene pool. Then when George II made Joseph with Lisa Lisa, the trait was passed down.

Joseph and Suzie Q added more blonde genes and Holly passed them down.

Your argument was stupid to begin with because being blonde doesn't rule Giorno out of the Joestar line automatically but now you're just being retarded.

Joestar genes are stronger, Joseph's brown hair overrides Suzi Q's blonde

Except he did though. Right before he died.

Gio is blonde because of DIO, all blondes in JoJo are Brandos, his nickname should be GioBra

Holy shit guys not that guy but Giorno's blood wouldn't be affected by Erina or any later Joestars since he's based on Jonathan's body
I still think his entire argument is retarded but not because of this.

this is not a flashback, it's a dream sequence and he accepts his death