YouTube (((change)))

Chans are cool because the layout never changes, and that breeds familiarity in its users. You could literally step away from the internet for years at a time, and still come back to your 'home'. They may add new boards or features, but the fundamentals are set in stone.

YouTube is the exact opposite. They constantly change their layout, usually in drastic ways. One day you could be browsing just fine, and the next you'll be asking, "Where the fuck is that feature I used to click all the time?" It's very jarring. We all know 'change for the sake of change' is a kike meme, so what's their endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LVq-MWuDaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone actually took the time to draw this, sad

They didn't know how the rating system worked, either.

Spotted the kike.

What's the deal with shitlibs and their projection of fear mongering? Are they not the ones in full panic mode saying Trump is going to gas every minority

Why are you posting your kids art projects on Sup Forums? Stick it on the fridge or something

I don't think you guys understand the comic. The commentary is that kikes will divide and conquer in the comments/likes in order to further the racial divide. The greatest thing the kikes fear is the white and black man teaming up.

Also, look up his deviantart, he's full 1488.

British south africans still exist????????

fucking retard cant even draw straight lines
get out a ruler if you have to for fucks sake
fucking moron

fucking retard cant even hit the shift or apostrophe key
use proper grammar for fucks sake
fucking moron

that picrel is hilarious whoever made it

A swede made that

The only Jewgle hit for picrel is Polish. So, hi Poland.

your art is embarrasing my man, this is how my relative draws and he has some kind of hand muscle problems. this is seriously some chris-chan level shit
>The commentary is that kikes will divide and conquer in the comments/likes in order to further the racial divide
why on fucking earth would I want to align my self with blacks, the same people who wish the undoing of my country and race

I'm not that guy. I literally found it by Jewgling 'JewTube'. It's the first hit. This isn't difficult.

>the same people who wish the undoing of my country and race
That would be the Jews. Blacks cause damage, but they're leashed by the kikes. Also, your constant adherence to no caps is a screaming red sign that you're from 10bux/other commie shitholes.

>Also, your constant adherence to no caps is a screaming red sign that you're from 10bux/other commie shitholes.
are you fucking retarded look at my flag. your autism is showing.
>That would be the Jews. Blacks cause damage, but they're leashed by the kikes.
>hmmm jews control the cockroaches so maybe the cockroaches are ok. let me just release all these cockroaches into my house
fucking kys my man
>but they're leashed by the kikes.
yea you mean in africa? where they genocided the white farmers

these "NO HURT DEY DARKIES, DEY IZ CONTROLLED BY DEY JEWS" are false flags imo
I bet youre a nigger

It's insane how easily shills are defeated by the first hit on Google.

Just admit you're from 10bux, and we can move on.

Argument for what? I've come to this thread only to make a comment on that PICREL and so I did. I didn't even read what the thread says lol.

Mistook your quote for another. Way to respond to a dead post.

legitimately autistic

>all i can do is sling insults
>also note that I haven't responded to accusations of being a 10bux commie

Seriously why does my youtube look like mobile app now?

Smartphones = kike mind-leashing device
Dumb down everything to a mobile level, and you just lowered everyone's expectations of non-mobile shit.

>are you fucking retarded look at my flag. your autism is showing.
Wait, wait. You thought 10bux was a country? I guess you're the actual autist.

Fun fact every change the made it make the product worse (and after google manifesto shotstorm i've also understand why). I mean youtube of ten year ago was way better. You could also create a community with a dedicated forum back then (not to mention comment section under video was not the today unreadable shit) Now you cant even edit your page properly anymore.

Yeah, it just seems like they're purposefully making everything harder to find/use.

bump

logout hit the hit the column of squares and, at the bottom of the menu there should be a go back to old youtube option

Nice thanks

t. worldstar hiphop defense force

Apparently you just have to click your user icon. Cheers.

t. D&C Jew who is scared to death of blacks learning who their true masters are.

Speaking of 10bux, this vid is great for redpilling against the type of shill you see here.
youtube.com/watch?v=7LVq-MWuDaU

Maybe the first few lines.