Ameribros

Whens the last time you sharted in walmart?
Me?
Last week when I went to the store with my aunt to look for vidya

Maybe like 4 years ago. The underwear absorbed it all so I just threw them in the floor beside the toilet.

american on vacation in germany here.
about a month ago before I left

Yesterday, but to be fair I think there was something wrong with the 6-pack of big Macs I had while shopping. The big gulp slurpee also tasted a little funny

Did the same several times.

I wonder what the mexicans who clean our toilets think of us. LEL

as long as you do it with pride...

Pls do not joke about pooping pants, suddenly feeling the urge to shit with the force of a fire hose, having to sprint off the bus into the dungeon bathrooms of Queens, and then wipe your ass on a sweating urine soaked toilet using notebook paper is not very fun.

T. Severe IBS

A week ago, and I left my underpants in the Nutella aisle

flag checks out.

also being in a Walmart checks out.

heard of a trash can you redneck animal

You sound mad, do you work at Walmart?

kek, he probably does

i don't go there very often, maybe once or twice a year but when I do, I find it an honor to be able to shart in the mart with my fellow countrymen.

did the person in the double wide next to you skip teaching you emotions while mommy was trying to steal an ATM machine Jedidiah??

disgusted is not spelled mad

You're an angry little cuck aren't you

Is it ok for a tourist to shart in the mart?

I've worked at Walmart for over a decade. Haven't seen one incident of sharting. I'll ask maintenence as they see a lot more shit (pun intended)

Why don't you just get a better job?

You sound mad, has my culture upset you?

No qualifications, no GED, and no other places will match my $14 hourly wage. I'll be here until my casket closes.

I havent yet but its basically like an american right of passage. I should soon

Saged, nothing to do with politics.