Hidden clues

ITT : Post all your False Flag 9-11 hidden clues in media to prove it was the jews
>#NeverForget it was the Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upcS9ZvcDLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

orange juice > orange jews > trump

hmmmm

you're on to something!

>Jews did 9/11
Incompetence*

youtube.com/watch?v=upcS9ZvcDLo

Bump

Classic album

GOODBYE STRANGER IT'S BEEN NICE
HOPE YOU FIND YOUR PARADISE

now decipher this one

Damn straight.

DON'T GIVE A DAMN
FIGHT WHILE YOU CAN
KILL- SHOOT EM UP
THEY"LL RUN AMOK
SHOUT! JUDAS
LOUD- SO THEYLL HEAR US
SOIDIER, SAILOR
WHO"S YOUR TAILOR?

/thread/

>9 11, 2

WHEN?????

Concerto for a rainy day is a must listen right now.

>it's the juice

This is a common belief in the mudshit middle east

keep it within pol approved narratives

Cum in my beard

Oh look a thread about mentally ill sad people.

Conspiracy theories eventually rot your brain because you get to a point where you start to believe every single thing is connected, and the brain is very powerful it'll convince you of anything, the brain's main job IS to connect dots and recognize patterns. Taking it too far is not healthy and blinds you from seeing reality for what it is. In the end conspiracy theorists end up being the brainwashed ones but they'll never actually stop and ask themselves that, it'll shatter their wild imaginations. So go ahead and disregard me as a shill, I wouldn't want to challenge your reality. Stay right where you are goy.

If there is someone who wouldn't mind a challenge or two to their theories and thoughts hit me up. I used to be a truffer too :) ask me what changed?

that album was designed BECAUSE of 911. a simple google search reveals that. Cmon lying doesn't help your conspiracy theory...

the clues are all still in the album artwork. you just need to go full davinci code.

>ask me what changed?
You decided to go back to the blue pill because the truth shatters your narrative and worldview, forcing you to reevaluate your life and values, which was too hard for you to handle.

it was designed before it happened brainlet. that's why it was changed before release.

Illuminati: New World Order (1994)

All three look different you fucking pleb.

kek