Light did literally nothing wrong

Light did literally nothing wrong.

He dun goofed at the end user

He wasn't wrong, just too weak.

Then why did he die? Checkmate, atheists.

Killing that FBI agent was wrong as fuck.

Also, hilariously, Light kept fucking up basically the entire time before L died. He just got a lucky silver lining to kill him because all the pieces and planets aligned perfectly for that one attack.

He fucked up not getting attention to himself by purposefully killing that FBI agent and getting L to narrow the suspect list.
He fucked up by not immediately disposing the evidence in Misa's room.
He fucked up by not killing his father than the police by pretending to be L rather than just remove the evidence and remain alone until he conquered the world, letting Near figure out that the new L and Light were the same. Something he couldn't have figured out if everyone had died and Light had gone underground.

Delete this.

Or a much better solution would have been to keep Rem alive
You have a friendly shinigami, he will obey you as long you keep Misa happy
Immediately after meeting Misa, switch death notes, get Rem to follow you at all times, he tells you L and Watari's real names, you then go to the bathroom and kill them a few minutes later
It's not suspicious because he knew L for a long time, he doesn't accidently let Rem die and when Near and Mello show up send Rem to scout and find out their names and kill them all
It's fucking foolproof, you have an invisible god of death on your side, why did he kill him?

Lights down fall was ultimately his ego.
Fitting for someone trying to play god.

Savage.

Any plan that requires more than 3 things to go right is shit. And since only retards like Light go all out, the real limit is 2.

The only thing you have to do is stop broadcasting any and all police reports on TV.

Light shouldn't have trusted other people like Mikami

Exactly
>I'm gonna kill this FBI agent and I want his dying breath to be my name as he realizes I'm Kira
>I'm gonna tell this chick I'm Kira a few seconds away from making her kill herself
>I don't need the help of a friendly shinigami or a girl that is 100% devoted to me even though they'd make my life a million times easier
>I won't tell Mikami to hide a piece of the death note on his person at all times in case of an emergency, he shall only obey his god
>I won't ask Misa to come in to say hi to Watari and L and see their names, I'll make Rem kill himself because I need to manipulate everyone instead of doing sensible stuff
I need to rewatch it but I could probably go on
Not to mention Near and Mello are shit compared to L
Mello died and Near had a huge stroke of luck one day before dying, even though they literally knew everything already
L was the true detective coming up with correct deductions while having 0 elements and not knowing how Kira kills in the first place
Killing the FBI agents and the ex-FBI chick was badass but just way too cocky and stupid

>it's another "Light did nothing wrong" thread

Then he'd start taking it out on innocents
L said as much

What's it like to be that edgy?

Chaotic Good is the best possible thing

So did this guy

Fucking Moralfaggots should be hanged.

He is Right after all.

He literally made the same mistakes
>tried out his power on easy targets
>slowly escalated and got fully conscious of it
>escalated like a madman and started doing his all to make his new world and win the first rounds
>fuck up because you bite off more than you can chew and choose shitty allies
>die

So do the japs actually call him R?

>someone clearly baits him by saying '1v1 me feget'
>kills him and reveals his own location
He was fucking retarded

>hurr let's invade Russia in winter without any preparation,what could go wrong

It was the Nips who ruined it for him. If those stupid faggots didn't decide to kamikaze Pearl Harbor, the US wouldn't have gotten involved.

>will this guy actually kill "L"?
>he actually did it, the absolute madman
He still took way more risks than necessary but he won at least
>I'll just have my guy spy the name of everyone and kill Near in plain sight
>what could go wrong?
>it's not like I could order my guys to shoot everyone
>it's not like I could leak the info to a pro-Kira mob and have them lynched
>it's not like I could have told every cop in Japan to either help me or die
Light was dumb
The only thing he kinda pulled off was his crazy gambit with relinquishing the death note and then getting it back but he still announced the way he kills to everyone along with the notebook itself and the shinigamis

>Light's "I win" face
My morals was strongly conflicted the first time I saw this scene.

posting someone who actually literally did nothing wrong

He fucked up the second he tried to off Fake L

He could've become God Emperor who would guide humanity into glory and greatness. But he didn't because he was an autistic social justice faggot.

Light was anything but a SJW.

In fact, he probably would have eventually moved on to killing them after criminals were no longer an issue since he hated lazy people so much.

Light was a SJW. He fought for a totalitarian "perfect" world and kept himself in shadows because he didn't want to become part of the system - which he despised. He was a megalomaniac and euphoric with no concept of tradition and morality, thinking only of "the greater good". Ideologically pozzed modernist.

He was only in the shadows for the time being
After gaining more and more support he would have come out of the shadows and take his rightful place as the god emperor of the new age

>got caught
>did nothing wrong

he did it all wrong.

Sure, he had a noble idea at first, but he let his ego get to him and started doing it for all of the wrong reasons.

His approach to making the world a better place was as extreme as it could be, but the results were undeniable. But killing people who weren't evil, but simply doing their jobs or because they didn't accept him as a god? He was the evil one. Also I don't care how fucking smart he was, there's always someone else who could've done it at least as well. Thinking he was the only person in the world that could've made it that far was dumb.

Although I guess in the end, he really only lost because someone else fucked up their job and the person who caught him was a dirty cheater.

Yeah the ending was bullshit
It should have ended at L dying and Light becoming L

>highschool student
>prodigy
Not even bothering picking it up.

Just watch it, idiot. It's very entertaining

Beacuse humans die when they are killed.

desu, that second half shouldn't have happened

He wasn't a god, just a common person with a lot of power. The anime was super interesting to watch, but I didn't like it very much when he killed L. Like everything turned a little plain and boring after that.

This
Second part was just a way to not let Light win in the most half-assed way possible

The US would have entered WWII regardless of Pearl Harbor; it just made it justifiable in that case