Eric Clapton is /our guy/

At a concert in 1976, Eric Clapton said this:

>Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I'm looking at you. Where are you? I'm sorry but some fucking wog...Arab grabbed my wife's bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the fucking foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that's just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You fucking (indecipherable). I don't want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch's our man. I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking (indecipherable) don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

Name other musicians who are /our guys/.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUHzKSx7Neg
youtu.be/4YTmEw5IqMU?t=3m31s
youtube.com/watch?v=sJK78Y3zoQk
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/david-bowie-once-praised-hitler-but-he-was-always-changing-his-tune/
youtube.com/watch?v=YiHMy6V5Qjc
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/who-legend-roger-daltrey-hes-8252353
nme.com/news/music/john-lydon-brexit-nigel-farage-donald-trump-2028596
mirror
archive.is/QA8Cf
youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs
youtube.com/watch?v=EztbyhAJNtk
youtube.com/watch?v=AiZqFGLAeAc
youtube.com/watch?v=Sp81sTev4cw
youtube.com/watch?v=n5WEU30Iods
youtube.com/watch?v=WnjufR8GDcw
archive.is/Q1ZWn#selection-619.0-619.906
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dave Mustaine, the only good musician in Metallica.

Post /ourguy/'s.

audio of it?

And then he cucked out and apologized for six million times

He was a druggie back then.
Tears in heaven was written in 1992 and it's only by then that he stopped drugs.
The guy is a fucking degenerate, I love his music but still, he wrote a song called cocaine in 76.

Ray Davies

>I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism.
This is unironically my favorite quotation of all time

There's nothing wrong with white men utilizing cocaine to it's potential.

He was broken when Hendrix defeated him.

That shattered his ego and his thoughts on aglo supremacy.

Hendrix died years before the rant happened

Cocaine's a retarded drug that will destroy your heart. I laugh at any retards J see bragging about coke.
DMT is where it's at.

I support the Islamization and race destruction of the British, though. For their crimes against Europe.

There are not many, most are leftist cucks

Following the speech he played nigger music for 90 minutes.

He did not write it. It was written by an American redneck named JJ Cale.

coca leaves my friend, pure cocaine is cancer

>his wife liked it

youtube.com/watch?v=CUHzKSx7Neg

He was a supremacist before that.

>I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism
Fucking incredible

Clapton and Hendrix are two completely different styles. That's like judging a fish on its ability to write code.

Hey man, I'm not into dope anymore. Not any less either.

They are both blues rock guitar players, their styles are perfectly comparable as they did, on stage and Clapton lost.

I found that text on Reddit and there's a chance it's been embellished or made up, I can't find an original source, apparently it's from some music magazine or something

But he did say something about supporting Enoch Powell, he doesn't deny it: youtu.be/4YTmEw5IqMU?t=3m31s (watch at 3:31)

No he hasn't, watch this video from 3:31 - youtu.be/4YTmEw5IqMU?t=3m31s

He doesn't apologise for it at all.

Same. /Our guy/ through and through.

You're retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJK78Y3zoQk

I wonder if you can't take Clapton away from blackness.

Found another one of /our guys/ - David Bowie.

He apparently said this:
>I believe very strongly in fascism… Adolf Hitler was one of the first rock stars.
>You’ve got to have an extreme right-wing front come up and sweep everything off its feet and tidy everything up.
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/david-bowie-once-praised-hitler-but-he-was-always-changing-his-tune/

lol

did not read.
clapton is a fag

That bitch be C O L O N I S E D

Based Bowie doing his bit in eradicating the African race

More.

youtube.com/watch?v=YiHMy6V5Qjc

War is the worst Burzum song

Come on guys, how has nobody posted the Nuge yet?

didn't he criticize Pantera for being "too white"?

Turns out a lot of musicians are /our guys/

Roger Daltrey (from The Who) supported Brexit:
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/who-legend-roger-daltrey-hes-8252353

John Lydon (Sex Pistols) is a fan of Trump:
nme.com/news/music/john-lydon-brexit-nigel-farage-donald-trump-2028596

>mirror co uk/news/uk-news/who-legend-roger-daltrey-hes-8252353
archive.is/QA8Cf

>Citation needed

M O R R I S E Y

youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs

>When another fan pointed out that Dimebag "loved" Nugent's music and that he had stated in a magazine interview that he often played some of Ted's riffs before a show to loosen up the fingers — going so far as to cover "Cat Scratch Fever" for the 1999 "Detroit Rock City" soundtrack — Nugent responded, "though I'm no expert on all things PANTERA, I did hear their version of 'Cat Scratch Fever' and it was exceedingly white. No soul, no balls, no feel. Caucasian all the way.

Let me finish that quote there for you
>Caucasian all the way. Elements of dope, booze and heroin disconnect quite apparent as usual. There is no excuse for such horrifically negative, irresponsible, criminal, America-wrecking behavior as such chimp-like substance abuse. Period. They appeared as Ozzy-like zombies on TV. Ya think. American drunks and dopers are allahpuke terrorists' favorite allies. Damn them. Damn them all.
I'm getting a very mixed message

Clapton
>Plays boogie woogie jungle bunny music
>Got wrecked by Hendrix so hard he cucked out and started dressing "black"

"Our Guys" are Wagner, Vivaldi and the like.

Now get your low-test low JQ ass into a history book and learn of our people and their work!

>from the uk and spells morrissey wrong

lmao. Ted is like the crazy uncle I never had. Most require a few drinks to loosen their lips; he just goes into shitposting mode as soon as he opens his mouth.

>'Cause there's always someone, somewhere
>With a big nose, who knows
>And who trips you up and laughs
>When you fall
>Who'll trip you up and laugh
>When you fall
What did he mean by this

>not intentionally making basic mistakes to emphasise the working class angst

>degenerate dope fiend is /our guy/

That's like saying Coltrane and Miles are comparable because they both played the same type of music.

Damn, I just read up on him. He is truly /ourguy/.

>employs nigger musicians
>omf he's such a racist totally /ourguy/
no.

Australian quality shitposting here

Frank zappa was a conservative. Alice Cooper conservative.

Thinking about history, it is very probable that most of the early blues and jazz musicians voted for Lincoln's Republican party . Blacks mostly moved to the left after LBJ.

better be b8

My Doggo love Layla. Always perks up and tries to stick his head out the window whenever it comes on the radio.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WUT?

no.

Coltrane played tenor saxophone, Miles Davis played the trumpet. Clapton and Hendrix both played electric guitars, predominately the same kind (Fender Stratocaster) even, and they both played rock with blues influences.

of course they can be compared, just like Miles and Chet Baker could, and were.

>look at my guns!
>why did you dodge the draft tho?
>AAAH LOOK AT MAH GUNS!

Would you compare Miles Davis and Dizzy Gillespie?

Kek

Clapton was a huge influence on Hendrix

you could compare their timbres, their technique etc.. but, Miles played slow jazz and modal, Dizzy played mainly bebop and those styles are very different -almost to the point of individual genres, though obviously still jazz.

they're both masters though, and so were Chet of course.

miles started as a bebop player tho.
I would say that Clapton/Hendrix comparisons are about the same as Davis/Gillespie comparisons. Hendrix right before he died was no where near a blues rock player. He was doing NY funk rock shit.

So you support Vietnam?

>I would say that Clapton/Hendrix comparisons are about the same as Davis/Gillespie comparisons
I can concur to this, yes. I'd say Hendrix was "better", in the sense that he was more innovative and had a higher level of technique and difficulty in his playing, but as musicians they were both masters. I love 'em both.
I'm ambivalent to that discourse, but I do support integrity and consistency and Ted Nuggie has neither. He's a hypocrite.

Angry Again is a great fucking song.
youtube.com/watch?v=EztbyhAJNtk

No Ruski, he never truly apologized for it.
He is still considered one of the few conservative musicians out there.

Jamey Johnson

got any of his facebook posts?
he is pidgin tier hilarious

>giving the irish DMT

I can't wait to see what revolutionary new ways of ferrying nikkards safely to the Italian coast you come up with.

Have you ever heard of racism causing impotence or birth defects? Indeed, the whole point of racism is guaranteeing optimal babies.

Literally our guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiZqFGLAeAc

Bowie said fascism was great and that the UK should be fascist. Later he retracted that statement like every other cuck celebrity. Pretty sure Clapton is similar.

was our guy

difference here is that Bowie was larping in his "persona" as The Thin White Duke.. it's "art" and shit. Clapton was being sincere, albeit drunk, drugged and a few screws short at the time.

>her voice
Jesus christ my fucking ears.

That whole bike lock thing really made me stop an re-analyze this guys music.

>No black man's going to come in my home and call me the oppressor, cause if I've got any call with the English working class...the English working class created this country so that those fuckers could come over here and complain about it, I have no guilt about them, its only the middle class and upper middle class who have any guilt about the blacks and Irish, do you know what I'm saying? and I don't like people pulling that on me...black people and Irish people come over here and think they're being oppressed, the English working class know that as a fact...Do you know what I mean, no black man's going to come over to me and say "You are the fuckin' oppressor," because I've never oppressed him, as far as I'm concerned he's oppressing me, because I have to watch his music on TV and I don't particularly like it, it's another way of looking at it...

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp81sTev4cw

Bowie seemed to have rather conservative values in so far that he put a lot of emphasis on individualism (obviously) and a solid work ethic.
It's not a big surprise seeing that overshadow a lot of tendencies that were and still are prevalent in liberal communities.

From what I heard he often regretted coming out as a homosexual since the media (and obviously also activists making him an icon because of it) put such a strong emphasis on that, instead of focusing on his music.

Apparently that pissed him off immensly.

A certain libertarian conservatism is actually quite common with a lot of artists. Especially the ones that put a lot of effort in the technical foundation of their works.

You don't wanna write music like a madman and then have somebody make you political punchline.

Frank Zappa was similar in that regard. He was a pretty clever fellow who wasn't too well liked among the hippies after he pointed out their hypocrisies.

>"Everybody in this room is wearing a uniform. Don't kid yourself"

That's probably the most insulting thing you could say to hippies. Also:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5WEU30Iods

>drug induced LARPing isn't based
>being detained on the polish/soviet border because your luggage contains too large an amount of nazi memorabilia

nofunallowed.exe

If Hendrix and Clapton are different styles, it's only because Hendrix was so absolutely immeasurably better at it that he created his own style. However, I will say that as a musician and admirer of both, I was horrified when I read about Clapton's rant the first time about 10 years ago. I now recognize that his words were prophetic, even if it wasn't much more than a drug-induced rant.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnjufR8GDcw

>EVERY TOWN MUST HAVE A PLACE WHERE PHONIES MEET
>PSYCHEDELIC DUNGEONS POPPING UP ON EVERY STREET

-T. Zappa

>being detained on the polish/soviet border because your luggage contains too large an amount of nazi memorabilia
did this happen to Bowie? Never heard of it, lulz if true.

Kind of surprised he wasn't posted sooner, Morrissey has said and done so much redpilled shit it's ridiculous. Love this man

>I now recognize that his words were prophetic
hardly.. England isn't half as cucked as people here believe, not even London. Hype and hysteria goes a long way.

fucking swank smirking faggot.

>In April 1976, Bowie was detained by customs officials on the Russian/Polish border after they discovered a cache of Nazi memorabilia in his luggage. In the same month, after a concert in the Swedish capital, Stockholm, Bowie was more forthright than ever in his candid expression of fascist sympathies: “I believe Britain could benefit from a Fascist leader. After all, Fascism is really nationalism.” Six days after the pro-fascist remarks in Sweden, Bowie returned to England and allegedly gave a Nazi salute from the back of an open-top limo to the crowd of fans assembled at Victoria station to greet him. It is also widely believed that Bowie visited Hitler’s bunker in Berlin and had photographer, Andy Kent, photograph him with his arm outstretched in a Nazi salute. Kent was made to swear that he would never release the photograph to the press; a promise that the photographer has dutifully kept.

archive.is/Q1ZWn#selection-619.0-619.906

Damn... he really fucking hated those people.

lol

Big if true

Go back 100 years and everyone before then was just as "far right" as we are today

He also blamed the creation of the think white duke persona as a result of his experience living in Los Angeles

>Discussing his flirtations with fascism in a 1980 interview with NME, Bowie explained that Los Angeles was "where it had all happened. The fucking place should be wiped off the face of the Earth. To be anything to do with rock and roll and go and live in Los Angeles is, I think, just heading for disaster. It really is."

Still the most based musician in this thread

Ted isn't /ourguy/, he shares some of our beliefs but he's also just generally an asshole

>My dad saved the jooz
Nugents a fucking moron

I can't believe I thought this man was racist for saying this. k12 and media brainwashing have destroyed generations of people.

His son also died after falling 20 stories from his apartment when he and his mrs were strung out on coke

It's what tears in heaven is written about