youtu.be/PY_CmhnC4dA
youtube.com/watch?v=EQCsqvLcE3g
youtube.com/watch?v=BE0ANPeW_n8
youtube.com/watch?v=mbpOdfQmvOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/PY_CmhnC4dA

never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=EQCsqvLcE3g

I will never forget the moment when all Hill Shills collectivlty dropped their tendies the same moment Hillary dropped like a meat sack.

thanks for posting the vid

>warm
78-82F
>humid
18-22%

fucking lol.

LIKE A FROZEN CHUCK OF MEAT

gg

Go back to Plebbit, Kekistani normie.

It always looked like a turd that had escaped her adult diaper to me but people say it made a metallic noise. Hillary confirmed as actual robot?

They shoulda brought the replacement bot, or atleast a spare battery.

IT WASN'T HER FAULT

it was pretty surreal, I mean we all knew she had health problems but i didn't realize she was basically frankenstein's monster being kept barely alive and standing with mystery amphetamine injections and god knows what else...

....the reaction from the left was priceless, every excuse in the book to dismiss the fact that she had one foot in the grave.... or just plain old denial over it even happening. They just couldn't handle what was going on, it was great.

never forget

i can't believe the fake Hillary part of the story didn't gain more traction... I mean it was clearly a body double and no one talks about it ever

The spastic chai flipout was much funnier.

youtube.com/watch?v=BE0ANPeW_n8

All of the hurried covering of her from the cameras. Would have been a fitting place for an errant JDAM.

I wish I could go back.....

MOVIN LIKE VERMIN

Never forget: Instead of following protocol and having her taken to a predetermined medical facility that the secret service had already deemed safe and appropriate in case of an emergency, she went to her step-daughter's apartment.

9/11 2016 was the second best 9/11 in my lifetime.

And that Hiloli Cliton meme was popular last 9/11.

>I...isnt she so brave for going out with pneumonia
>mfw liberals after she got tossed into the vanbulance like a bag of groceries

step daughter?

it was so BADASS of her -Patton Oswalt

Do you think she shit her depends when she passed out?

the best part is how her handlers grab her and throw her in the van almost like she is just a body to do their bidding

The feet are the most disturbing part.
She was shaking and then just collapsed, 100%

If this wasn't a seizure, I don't know what is

lol that witch being propped up by the concrete pole

The second most disturbing thing was how everyone around her behaved

This wasn't the first time it happened, not even close

I personally have always been very disturbed by the little metal thing that flies out of her right pantleg. It even *clangs* against the metal barrier. WTF was that?

>Patton Oswalt
Hey, sometimes sissy, faggy wife killers don't say things that induce cringe vomiting. I'm doing research to find something he has said that isn't pure retardation.

>A breezy day in the mid 70s
>Hot and humid
For Scandinavians maybe

She's such a worthless whore

Chelsea is Bill's daughter, not Hillary's, m8.

........am I going to hell?

youtube.com/watch?v=mbpOdfQmvOM

Here's Hillary Clinton's doppleganger on 9/11 2016. Some random girl just walks up to her, and Secret Service isn't around for some reason.

the fuck are you talking about... hillary gave birth to chelsea, if anyone is not the parent it's bill

if anyone wants you could make a video with hillary feinting and the music with that song: stanky leg

looks High on some drug

Can I get a quick rundown

could have been one of the diazepam epipens that her bodyguards had on them

I never noticed that before. What could it be? Maybe a catheter clamp to her urine bag strapped to her leg?

This was also completely bizarre! If she really did have "pneumonia", then why the hell would they let her around a child who could get sick? Insane that they thought this could work.

That's not Hillary. It's a double.

another damage control, pr scripted event. fucking creepy reptilian

Yes, it was theorized when this happened last year that it could be some kind of catheter device failing, or maybe some kind of leg brace.

Never noticed that before, good eye. Maybe it's a medical thing for her piss/shit bag or an adrenaline injection for when she malfunctions

Hillary is such a GILF, I want her to pass of her warm green phlegm nuggets into my mouth via a passionate kiss.

How come CNN never talked about Hillary's fainting episode?

CNN has an enormous leftist bias, they need to be completely destroyed.

they're neoliberals and their agenda is at least a decade behind contemporary political lines. they are not only flagrantly bias but embarrassingly antiquated

Not only that, her body double came out looking taller, 20 years younger and 40 pounds lighter afterwards.

Who will run the country when the temperature is over 78?

Has anyone posted a comparison picture?

What's worse is that none of the people involved in her campaign have spoken out or leaked anything which confirms what we basically already know. Are they all okay with the American people electing a frail old dying woman? Are they brainwashed or something? Or do they truly not give a shit?

It was theorized that it was used to alert her handlers when she lost consciousness.

At what stage would a body double be approached in a campaign? This isn't something that you'd half-ass in the event it didnt go as planned. There is a lot of work that would be needed to facilitate the use of a body double without raising glaring inconsistencies

This is when Peace and Prosperity was secured for all of mankind right here. Amazing. God bless the Internet.

Hillary was in a Starbucks or something and when a reporter asked her what kind of coffee she got she literally went into that seizure. Then played it off by laughing while everyone around her looked really concerned.

>doesn't know what "doppelganger" means

9/11/2016
the day the ghosts of 9/11 saved america

>All the shit that Hillary had to deal with from emails, benghazi, wikileaks, bad health, dnc controversies etc.
>Trump still won only by few thousand votes in the critical states and lost the popular vote
Can you even imagine the landslide that some other generic, but much less tainted GOP cuckservative ala Rubio would achieve against the wicked witch?

Now dont get me wrong, I am glad he won and he was my prefered candidate. But he was objectivelly a deeply flawed candidate as well with plenty of controversies and dirt upon him.

thats the most plausible thing,they hear the metal clang on the ground then know shes fucking gone

this

How much influence did the video have on the election?

>Chelsea is Bill's daughter, not Hillary's, m8.

She's Webb's daughter, not Bill's, friend.

>Are they all okay with the American people electing a frail old dying woman?
Nobody works for Clinton. She's not even being elected. Her body is being elected, but nothing else is hers.

So fucking funny, even the normiest average joe saw through this.

>>Well Clinton isn't so well but what about Trump's health?

"No! Webster Hubbell and Bill had an affair!"...

Creepy shit.

It was the moment I became 100% sure of the existence of shills. They were clearly ordered to stop posting and wait for spin instructions. Sup Forums and reddit had 24 hours of normal board activity without all the leftist pushback and it was obvious as fuck.

You can see the exact moment she loses control of her bowels

is this the day when putin decided who will be murica's next president?

>When you see the pepe

It went quiet for a day. We were being bombarded by shills nonstop and then everything suddenly slowed down.
The whole campaign was scripted up to that moment but they didn't anticipate the fall