Maji de Friday

It's friday Sup Forums, where is my Majikoi thread ?

The life decisions of an eroge protagonist are enviable.

a-1 translation when?

>You will never descend down Ageha's route

Wait does she transform in her route? Does she get super aggressive and ride yamato raw?

Yamato fucks her in the ass while video recordings of the times she was a bitch was playing on the tv.

>Wait does she transform in her route?
Yes and proceeds to beat the large majority of the cast (including hitting Momoyo and making her fly away like a star) and tank Hiraguno head on. She is only beaten due to being exhausted

>Does she get super aggressive and ride yamato raw?
No, Seiso is the one who gently dominates during sex. Haou is pure as fuck

>Wait does she transform in her route?
Yes and it's one of the best moments in the A series. Also one of the very rare moments where Momoyo gets BTFO in a fair fight

>Momoyo gets BTFO in a fair fight
I always feel bad when Momoyo loses.

Completely Momoyo's fault for not going 100% with finisher level techniques right at the start, each of of Haou's normal punches are at that level of power.

each one*

It was more of a ring out sort of win rather than getting BTFO, it'd be good if they got a proper match in an after if they ever make one.

Momoyo getting blow away in the same manner she does to other people is the BTFO part.

Its a literal case of being Blown the fuck out.

>Haou wakes up causing a major earthquake to happen across the entire world
>Sends Momoyo flying in a single punch
>Beats Wanko and Chris by slightly knocking them away
>Blows away Miyako's arrows just by blowing air in that direction
>Beats Mayuchi by catching her full powered sword technique with her teeth beats her away with a single punch
>Beats the majority of the students in the school simply by spinning around causing a tornado
>Rides off into town
>tanks machine gun fire
>Takes a 100,000 volt shock and it only loosens her shoulders
>Blows away a rocket fired from a rocket launch with a single breath
>Defeats Azumi with her using all of her techniques
>Beats Ami, Ryuhei and angel with a single swing of her Houtengageki
>Outpowers Tatsuko in her berserker form and throws her away
>Tanks Shakadou's constant attacks and including a finisher only laughing at the minor pain and proceeds to beat him in a single punch
>Outpowers Tatsuko in her Berserker form a second time and throws her away again
>Fights Ageha 1v1 and beats the shit out of her
>Tatsuko gets up again and hits Haou's head against a guard rail enraging her
>Jumps up into the air and plans on using a Finisher techiquie on Tatsuko to put her down for good
>Tsubame shoots her with Hiraguno(The weapon that beat Momoyo in Tsubame's route) while Haou is mid-air and can't dodge
>Haou tanks it and is beyond furious because she let Tsubame run away earlier
>Runs at full speed to Kawakami school and arives in an instant
>Finds the Genji trio, Tesshin, Hume, Claudio, Zozuma and Lu telling her to settle down and come back to Kuki HQ
>Haou doesn't give a fuck and goes to attack all of them with both Lu and Tesshin attacking with thier strongest attacks together to repel her (She tanked Tesshin's strongest attacks without much issue in S)
>Haou refuses to give in and draws out even more power
Cont.

Yeah I guess, the whole scene was pretty fun.

>Momoyo flies back in and wants a rematch but seeing how Haou is exhausted she wants to wait until Haou is recovered
>Haou is having none of that and goes to attack Momoyo
>Momoyo returns the favor from before and beats Haou away with a single blow sending her flying to the Kawakami mountain nearby

I just love the entire scene.

I wonder just how far Haou managed to send her.

Going back through A-1 this week was pretty fun.

Because of these threads, I'm replaying Majikoi. Wanko is so love

Re-reading Benkei's route earlier in the week reminds me of how much Benkei sucked in Yoshitsune's route

That might just be my favorite scene in the entire series or it's the scene I've re-read the most at the very least.

Far enough for Momoyo to actually get concerned about her safety

It's slowly progressing every week

>Re-reading Benkei's route earlier in the week reminds me of how much Benkei sucked in Yoshitsune's route

How is it possible for Benkei to suck ?

She's really sour about Yamato getting together with Yoshitsune but doesn't interfere leading to her sulking and drinking too much throughout the entire route.

i remember in a previous maji thread that someone said that the margit A route baisically makes you choose the harem route as if its the route you are supposed to take instead of the non harem one?(apparently, not doing it does not make sense when it comes to some of the hounds) can someone explain?

You get the choice to fuck Cosima in Maru's A-5 route, if you fuck her then you are locked onto the harem route and if you don't you get the Maru solo ending. Although the story is clearly written for the Harem ending to be the "true" ending

I might be wrong, but didn't Benkei always like Yamato? She seemed a little mad in Azumi's route and avoided Yamato in Stacy's.

that! how does it seem like the harem is the true ending?

Benkei is one of the girls that is interested in Yamato regardless of the route.

You would be correct. Benkei has liked Yamato since the common route in S and usually isn't happy about him getting with other girls.

Because in maru's solo ending they completely simplify the progression of Yamato's relationship with the Squad members while in the harem version the scenes are fully played out and you can see the progression instead of it just being told to you. Also the harem ending has a proper epligoue while Maru's solo ending is a CG + 10 lines

isnt that why yoshitsune wanted yamato to be with both her and benkei?

Basically, eventually Yoshitsune notices that Benkei likes Yamato and asks Yamato if he would embrace Benkei as well. See

so what was the point of lisa being yamatoed? it felt like she was made to fall for yamato regardless?

Rather early in the route. Due to Maru's performance drop in a mission (1% less evade IIRC) Fine wants to see if Yamato is worthy of Maru, so Lisa and Cosima go to check him out. Lisa over-drugs him and he rapes her while under the illusion that she is Maru back from her mission

The first scene with Lisa is completely unavoidable and Yamato fucks the "Men are weak" out of her resulting in her being attracted to Yamato but doesn't take it to the next step unless you enter the harem route.

>and usually isn't happy about him getting with other girls.
I don't remember her seeming too annoyed in Mon-sama's route

Remember that The Genji trio are the subordinates of Kuki

Benkei kinda gets sad in the after when she says Kuki Yamato and realized oh yeah he's a Kuki now.

She tries to steal him in the begining to be her "night" butler and later get a little mad at him when she realize he has completely fallen for Mon .

Aside fro Miyako, Benkei is the only girl who loves Yamato regardless of the route.

it felt like they are trying to show off lisa a bit more than the other germans. this is an after route and she's the only one thats unavoidable, in a normal route it might not be much, but after routes are supposed to be a 'happily ever after' setting so its sort of saying something. then they made her out to like hermit crabs, speed racing, gambling, and eventually yamato regardless if its harem or not, she wont deny being in love with yamato a little bit. so yea, it kinda flags that there is intention that she would have her own route and they are showing her off so people will like her while not taking too much off margit.

the others though, Cosmia admits that she likes both yamato and gakuto but says she really likes him only in harem. sigren thinks he's kind but gets all sentimental in harem, fine is casual in non harem but interment in harem and thelma is a major margit admirer but gets 'along' with yamato in non harem but falls for him in harem.

uhh, tatsuko?

What is the most heartwarming H-scene and why was it a tie between Wanko's first and Mon-sama's first?

They had to have somebody be the person who sides with Yamato and Lisa was the one chosen

And thank god she was.

Best thing to come out of Germany since uncle adolf

>since uncle adolf
Maru doesn't like how the Germans during the time of the Nazis are demonized

God damn, only this nigga.

Stop posting this bad VN.

Go play Kimiaru's PS2 version

We don't see Tatsuko outside of the Agave and after route.

She appears in other routes, it's just never an important role

ur waifu is shit

Apparently Takahiro got quite a large amount of comments from the fans about Aki requesting a route. Bushou and Shibunkyo also got quite a few requests as well.

I can see why they like her.

I need some advice, how much more of the original Majikoi should I play before going onto S? I've played Wankos route and don't have much interest in the other girls besides Miyako and maybe Mayo, which I am saving Miyakos for last, even though she was my favorite initially as I hear her route is lackluster to just bad,which is sad as she deserved better. I really want to start S because Mon-samas route looks amazing and I also really want to play Kokoros route. How much of a bad idea is it to skip half the original to rush into S because of the better selection of girls? Is there any 100% patch out for the original so I can atleast play the Agave route if I go through with this plan?

Chris route is fun, and you should do Momo at least, she is considered the best one of the main girls. You also should play the Agave route at least.

Since you played the prologue, you can jump to S, but you should play at least Agave.

Can the translators finish Benkei and skip to A-5?

>don't have much interest in the other girls
are you gay? All majikois are great.

>and skip to A-5?
For what reason would they do that? A-2 and A-3 are much better than A-5

Isn't Agave only accessible after you play through all the routes or am I confused? Chris comes off as an ass too often to want to play her route and momos route doesn't seem like it'd be all that great, but I hear the opposite from these threads all the time so I was going to atleast try it even though I'm not crazy about her. Mayuuchi seems sweet but boring so I might play her route after I play part of S.

You can play Agave after beating the 5 main routes

Yeah, I forgot that you need the 5 routes to Agave. Mayuuchi's route is great for the tournament.

>Shibunkyo
Yes please.

Mon and Haou were great in A-2 and Lee was my favorite route in A-3.

If you truly don't care, just find a complete save and play that route.

i have a question? how many majikoi games there are? i know of first one and am currently playing it. i know of S and plan to play it but i keep hearing about A-1, 2 etc.etc.

Could someone respond with a list of all majikoi games in the release order and translation progress, please?

Majikoi - Translated
Majikoi S - Translated
Majikoi A-1 - 81% done
Majikoi A-2 - Untranslated
Majikoi A-3 - Untranslated
Majikoi A-4 - Untranslated
Majikoi A-5 - Untranslated

thank you. and holy shit, are they attempting to give a route to literally every female in their universe.

They'll keep making routes as long as there is demand and money to pay for it, the series is ridiculously popular after all. All they have to do is keep introducing new girls with every game to keep the cow milked

>are they attempting to give a route to literally every female in their universe.
Yes actually

Prequel VN about Yamato's mom and dad when

oh user, you forgot Shakadou-san no Jun'ai Road

Good point but that's just a side story that contributes nothing to anything.

nothing? It shows that Shakadou is a nice guy, a qt girl he fell for and how good is to find a job that suits you.

Shakadou was always a nice but miunderstood guy, he literally takes care of a group of orphans.

Who would've ever guess that this cash cow would die with a-5.

I'm not complaining. Lisa after route when

Yamato just needs to get on Mankoto level and bang his own mom

Minatosoft has stated multiple times that's not going to happen

Which majikoi has the best butt, Sup Forums?

by gorup of orphans you mean Tatsuko and the rest? He is not taking care of them, he is their master since he saw a potential in them.
Itagaki family is taking care of themselfs - like the older sister is getting money in the S&M business. And Shakadou is often fishing in the Kawakami river cuz he's broke. How could he take care of the whole family?

Mayuchi out of the main 5

Tough choice, There's some really notable ones like Mayuchi, Margit and Rinchu

Wanko

Mayumayu canonically

This please. Her new sprite was pure diamonds. I can handle the tits, i can handle the super toned midriff, but glasses sent me over the edge.

>Wanko

what

her butt is tiny

Its the butt that made Yamato go down that path, so it must be pretty wonderful on its own right.

I just feel weird that Momoyo, the main girl of the series hasn't gotten anything past her S route

Because she's already had her turn and we've already seen after content?

Well there was blowjob on Azumi route. The one where she got all hot and bothered because of Yamatos butler outfit.

FOOL!

The glory of Wanko's butt altered the course of Yamato's life!

Her ass literally affects the destiny of those around her!

Routes:
Momoyo>Agave>Chris>Yukie>Wanko>>>>>shit>Miyako

>Marshmallow not last

Chivalry plan is one of the best routes in the series

But Yukie is basically a non-factor in it. Even Benkei felt more like a heroine in that route.