Despacito

Why do you guys hate this song? >The song is a ok at worst.
>promotes male mascularity/heterosexuality
>is actually kinda least degenerate pop song this year (and that's acknowledgable when tay tay is doing degenerate gay shit too)

And I actually like the song and in my country (90% conservative white at worst) is quite popular too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVn2YGvIv0w&ab_channel=jahnaidens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because this isnt fucking mexico

I hope taylor swifts new album fucking rapes these diversity fucks in the mouth

Having spanish lyrics is too much education for you?

>Never heard of this song before
>look it up
>3 billion views
First listen it is absolute shit. You should kill yourself OP.

Taylor got degenerate sadly with her new song, we will remember the old one. :(

Pleb living under the rock is telling me to kill myself.

DES

Mexico? The singer literally says "this is how we do it in Puerto Rico"

That song is painful to listen to be honest. this is why i always have and earphone with me and listen to antonio vivaldi after that you feel like a royalty compared to listening to that song and feel like a trashy rat after.

arent you guys all atheist commies?

also the song is crap
why would you actively listen to mainstream trash?

THIS, can't wait Hispanics replace every effeminate WASP in the USA and make it 100% catholic.

>least degenerate pop song this year
Don't people pretend fucking in the video? It's ovenworthy, nothing less.

That song is piercely the reason why I was hoping for Hurricane Irma to strike Puerto Rico.

I'm sorry pepik but this thread is non-political, it don't belong here.

I don't need my daughter idolizing Spanish speaking men or brown people. I have the same rule about nigger music. That's what pop music (of all kinds) is about. Getting white women to associate shitskins and foreigners with sex.

Personally I enjoy the song. The beat is acceptable, and the vocals are fantastic. It's just not what we need in our society.

>3 billion views
wut? it didn't catch my eye when i saw it

PACITO PACITO SABE SABE CITO

Try listening to Classical Era music.
Much better than this Trash Pop culture genre.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVn2YGvIv0w&ab_channel=jahnaidens

why though? just because theyre non-white? taytay is a vapid whore and zog slave that promotes degeneracy just like everyone else.

>That's what pop music (of all kinds) is about. Getting white women to associate shitskins and foreigners with sex.

This, they did the same shit in the late 90s/early 2000s with rap and it worked like a charm. Now they're going to try it with spics since there are far more of them in the US than niggers

>The beat is acceptable, and the vocals are fantastic

kys pls