Instead of rebuilding the twin towers stronger than before we built A FUCKING LIGHT SHOW

Instead of rebuilding the twin towers stronger than before we built A FUCKING LIGHT SHOW

This country is doomed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yB3PYcRyna4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jet fuel cant melt light beams

atleast it wont kill 2000 people again if a plane flies into it ..

Totally worth the 9000 jiggawatts it uses per millisecond.

Light > Darkness

We also built another tower that looks less gay u fag

looks cool imo

that's pretty cool

That thing was awesome. I remember at the time I just got my license and got lost in New Jersey and the only thing that got me back home were those lights.

Thats the spirit emperor
Build it bigger and betterer

Well, guess who wanted to rebuild taller Twin towers...

cuckolds

Beats the monumemt for flight 93. A crescent moon in the field where it crashed.

what would objectively look cooler? bigger Twin towers or

>a
>fucking
>light show

I choose option 3. Dead skopians are the coolest.

and he was right
almost fucking everyone at the time wanted that design
it would have been the ultimate middle finger to those arab shitheads

Looks less gay.
It's a fucking glass monstrosity honestly glass sky scrapers a fucking shit tier.
A rebuild of the twin towers would have been better imho, with less glass and some trade mark 20th century neo classical or Neogothic design.

>we didn't turn Mecca into a glass parking lot
FTFY.

The first thing a non zionist president oughta do was to rebuild them identical to the previous ones. To show that the attack was not only a pathetic attempt at instilling fear, but the mighty giant that is US of A shrug it off like it never happend.

Somethingbto note the one world trade centre is apparently 1776 feet tall.

>we didn't level Saudi leadership and put Mecca under international occupation until the end of time
No Muslims can be trusted to politically control the cube.

Tecnically it's an italian company who built them, you couldn't even do that.

>No one will ever buy this land and develop it since it will always be associated with a terrorist act
>We cant just leave a hole in the ground or the terrorists (israel/saudi arabia) win.
>Lets put up the cheapest monument possible. One that isnt even made out of solid materials.

Nice one US. You arnt in the decline period of your empire at all.

Why don't you guys, you know, nuke the Burj Khalifa tower as retribution? I'm pretty sure they built it to mock the WTC.

They built a new, better-looking World Trade Center and a cool light installation. I don't really understand your problem.

>Build the towers again, stronger and more durable but looks exactly the same
>towers are finally built, cheering etc...
>2 years pass
>9/11 denyers start showing up

COVFEFE

>One
disgusting NWO term, every American should be angry over this

the twin towers never existed

> be me, 16, ten years ago, Italy
> hearing about the let's rebuild them movement
> "There sure'll be a lot of fellas wanting them back right? Eh eh"
> Go to petition website, twintowersalliance
> less than 1000 people signed
> go back 2 years ago
> 4000 people signed
>go back today
> DNS doesn't resolve
>mfw

You were all cucked by (((Liebskind))) from the beginning, you literally didn't give a shit

those are cool though
lel

Literally the nazi cathedral of lights. 9/11 was the reichstag fire, and Bush Sr. was the fuhrer.

We should build a giant statute of the brave terrorists who brought us together along with Osama bin Laden so that we may never forget our history and heritage

youtube.com/watch?v=yB3PYcRyna4

Not building 3 towers, each taller than the 2 that fell. Fail
>Israel, Saudi Arabia, CIA, Cabal: 1
>America: 0

I just did a humanitys paper on this, it was made by the new york art society. It was placed on a garage next to the WTC site. It was meant to take its place till the freedom tower was finished.

>when you came to post this but it was already the fpbp

Your signals have reached the outer limits 50yrs ago already. Necessary history.

and remember: while you were mourning like a fat fagot some jew cahsed in on that catastrophe

What's wrong with light shows?

The new World Trade Center IS stronger. It has a concrete core instead of a steel one.

>some muslim kid uses a slingshot to take out the bulbs just to piss people off
>the country mourns another 16 years

New York is flooded with guidos. If a lawyer, city planner, or anyone in any position of power in New York isn't Jewish, you can almost guarentee it's a dirty dago.

The light is nothing, look at the ground. Where the towers they have two black voids shaped like tefillins.

Jet fuel can't melt light particles!

Tiphareth

Can someone explain it to your average goyim and how it relates to the Kabbala and the two pillars and 9/11?

Was it autism?

>9/11 Memorial building
>Looks like a big lopsided comb
>Plaque about 9/11 and the lives lost etc.
>Go inside
>Looks like some grand Starwars scene inside
>Go down escalalator
>It's actually a big dead mall that sells over-priced Gucci shit everywhere
>All stores are daddy'sgirlrichcunt boutiques
>Layout is a fucking confusing mess
>So this is what sacrifice means

So they are copying Albert Speer? Noice. I feared that the magbificient Cathedral of Light installation would never be reproduced.

Shame that it took this long before a Sup Forumstard who knew Speer came into this threda.

WTC literally stands for WORLD TRADE CENTER. This is what Jews aspire to bring to all corners of the earth. It's fitting and goes to demonstrate how fucked jewish capitalism is.

It's a homing beacon.

hell yes finbro.
Speer was great and it's easy to see why Hitler admired his work with the way he talks about the importance of artful architecture and his own history as a draftsman in Mein Kampf.
Have you read Speer's book?

This

AHH WHAT THE FUCK! THESE ARE STRUCTURAL BLACK HOLES! FUCKING GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW