The best President of all time

The best President of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2014/04/rand-paul-dick-cheney-exploited-911-iraq-halliburton/
archive.is/KgdGE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_2000s_recession
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4867124/9-11-conspiracy-theories-persist-16-years-atrocity.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/1387069/US-arrests-200-young-Israelis-in-spying-investigation.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War
theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/30/yemen-drone-strikes-trump-escalate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that Eisenhower in the hat?

Idiot. He started two offensive wars with countries that didn't attack us. WORST PRESIDENT EVER.

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

>922
>9/11 smug
>on 9/11
It's happening

That's not Trudeau

That moment really was amazing. I don't like Bush, but that as good. It was exactly what we needee

/ourguy/

That's not a picture of Andrew Jackson so I don't understand this post

>get attacked by Saudi
>invade iraq and afghanistan

The perp always returns to the scene of the crime.
Any good investigator knows this.

Yeah Justin Trudeau would never commit such crimes

Afghanistan refused to close down al qaida camps and support the US authorities tracking down the terrorists. It's not like Afghanistan was picked out of thin air you fucktards.

He was took big of a pussy to take on Saudi

Only Israel reaps the benefits of who is president.

>Republican national security

Don't you remember when Bush kept us safe? You know, when he was standing on the rubble.

No. The fucker would have served his country when it was his turn in the 60's. I don't understand why we let people who don't fight or serve ever become President.

Don't forget Iraq had WMDs

right wing retards really will believe anything

And they will follow that path all the way to where it ends in history's unmarked grave of discarded lies.

fucking retard. this guy fucked your country bigly

Saddam refused to comply with international investigation in his programm to develop wmds. He broke UN conventions and we have on record that he tried to contact the guy who built the Pakistani nuclear bombs.
Every piece of intelligence information pointed to it.

>labels North Korea part of the Axis of Evil
>North Korea gets nukes

Way to go right wing retards

>he still thinks Saddam had WMDs

Trillions wasted on the Iraq War because right wing retards will believe anything

This is why u retards can't be trusted with power. With anything quite frankly.

>6 trillion

I didn't say Saddam had WMDs. I said every piece of information pointed in that direction. How much risk are we supposed to take in regards to threats with WMDs?

Jews can't be trusted with power, period. And you are a pathetic faggot.

We are all slaves no matter who you vote for.

>right wing retards
There was overwhelming bipartisan support for both wars as support by the majority of the population. Even your sacred Hillary supported it.
This dailyshow fake news is pathetic

Lol are u still in complete denial that Bush and Cheney were manipulating that information because they wanted a war?

Didn't this shill thread used to like Rand Paul?

WATCH: Rand Paul Says Dick Cheney Pushed for the Iraq War So Halliburton Would Profit
motherjones.com/politics/2014/04/rand-paul-dick-cheney-exploited-911-iraq-halliburton/

oy vey

Archive please
archive.is/KgdGE

good god damn

REPUBLICAN HOUSE
REPUBLICAN SENATE
REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT

WE DINDU NUFFIN

every fucking time

It was the Bush GOP Iraq War.

Liberals were called traitors for opposing it.

and 90% of the opposition to the war came from Democrats

Stop dinduing and own your fuckups.

Daily reminder this is the power of Republican national security. Pic related

inb4 this retard dindus

shill board i meant

The world hears you... and the people that knocked down these buildings will hear all of us soon enough!

I'd like to piss on that wall.

I don't consider it a fuckup. Also nice going only going by percentage of opposition not how many dems supported it

What was the vote in congress like?

I miss Saddam

>No you wouldn't goy

>In an effort to destroy terrorism, he starts two wars that completely destabilize the Middle East for decades creating the perfect breeding ground for global terrorism.

Neither of those men are Andrew "Slayer of the Sioux" Jackson

>the power of Republican nation building, diplomacy and foreign policy

>mission accomplished

brb

>hear all of us suck dick
amended

That doesn't look like Andrew Jackson.

so when do we get to invade isr*el?

reminder: this is the path America was on when Bush took office

There was a recession in 2001
The Bush tax cut cured it and by 2007 brought in more tax revenue than before the cut. It was a successful policy by every measure

>There was a recession in 2001

>The Bush tax cut cured it and by 2007 brought in more tax revenue

So u just admitted the bush tax cuts for the rich slashed revenues

and then what happened in 2008?

>He looked me in the eyes... I saw his soul

he just admitted the entire GOP cuck ideology that tax cuts for the rich pay for themselves is bullshit

Before the crash yu imbecile

He lowered the taxes percentually more for the poor and shifted the tax burden further to the rich

brb

there was no recession before 9/11 u fucking retard

holy shit u just demolished yourself

do u even know what a recession is?

Bush pissed away the CLinton surplus to give tax cuts for the rich, then went on a spending spree, wasted trillions on wars in the Middle East, and crashed the economy

This is your hero. You need to re-evaluate your life.

>kills millions of muslims
>a bad thing

WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL

Started two wars
Homeland 卐 Security
TSA

i'll be back in a few hours

convenient to leave out the fact it applies to middle class families as well and is actively avoiding spending trillions on sandniglets.

An entire generation of window lickers now believes tax cuts are bad because in the early 2000s smart people complained that the cuts only effected the highest brackets.

I just hope you don't have a job and cannot enjoy any of the benefits.

I sure hope you are a troll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_2000s_recession

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Fuck I hate right wingers so much.

>leaving out the part where 40 percent of house democrats voted yes
>leaving out the part where 60 percent of senate democrats voted yes

Another episode of obamaleaf posting misleading graphs and getting BTFO

I hate reruns

Fuck Bush

9/11 was a Heist, Coup, Distraction & Domino Effect. It should be called "Oceans 9/11" because many different groups were involved.

1) Heist [The Gold & Silver in/under Ground Zero & all those Trillions that "Vanished"]

2) Coup [Jets were moved to be out of position so they couldn't intercept anything & Building 7 being destroyed due to who/what was operating in it]

[Pentagon being hit is very interesting, since it happened to an area that was specifically reinforced almost like a bunker. Which means the Pentagon strike was either "sending a message", a counter strike against those in there, or a false flag done by those inside it to look like they were also the "victims".]

3) Distraction [Look at what else was going on that day around the world & in the US, also what followed in the months after(such as how China joined the WTO in December after accepting WT debris to dispose of in dumps)]

4) Domino Effect. [It was a result of previous Domino Effects, and created a Domino Effect of its own]

Groups involved in 9/11:

1) Mossad [In 2 different ways, a rogue group that was part of the 9/11 operation & a separate group who was trying to stop the rouge group and the Saudi's]

2) Saudi's [Funding for the fall guys(hijackers)]

3) Deep State ["Intel", Drones, Logistics, Help with planning, etc]

4) MSM/Hollywood [Provided "Plane" footage to be shown on TV/Media(Planes on TV/Media were not real)]

5) Al-Q[Agreed to take the blame for it & keep the "Bin is Alive" thing going.(As a "reward" they got more arms/cash shipments(likely from the CIA) that would be used later on for things like Syria)]

6) M.I.C. & Contractors[They wanted war & also helped with the quick "Clean up" of Ground Zero(Dump Truck/Heavy Machinery Convoys for instance)]

Additional reading:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4867124/9-11-conspiracy-theories-persist-16-years-atrocity.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/1387069/US-arrests-200-young-Israelis-in-spying-investigation.html

no seriously. how does it feel to be this delusional? Bush was one of the worst Presidents this country has ever had.

Bush was probably the worst president of all time, and I say that as a registered repub. His swift response to 911, was fine, until being 3 years deep.

God I hate that man, just not today.

Bush and Clinton were the worst American presidents. Completely squandered America's dominance after the cold war.

Clinton: deregulation, free trade
Bush: more deregulation, more free trade, lower taxes, + war + social distractions

>The best President of all time
The moron who invaded Iraq and said it would be a cakewalk and that we would be welcomed as liberators?

For about five minutes, then the mainstream media and Hollywood all danced to their masters' song and opposed the war. The New York Times ran Abu Graib headlines for 47 days straight. Student groups started spouting their professors' Marxist slogans of "Blood for Oil".

No you weren't Kerry and Clinton and their 1998 regime change resolution helped kick that crap off, Bush was a leftist pure and simple. Clinton didn't deregulate anything neith did Bush they pushed EPA, open borders, Disarmament, and a whole host of issues to fuck people.

I said 90% of the opposition to the Iraq War came from Democrats. That is a fact.

Yeah some Democrats were misled by Bush and GOP lies.

Once again the biggest mistake a Democrat makes is believe right wing retard Republicans.

REPUBLICAN HOUSE
REPUBLICAN SENATE
REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT

WE DINDU NUFFIN

Only far worsened by Soetoro, who sent us into more wars and suffered more casualties hell we asre in Africa because of that dirtbag. Also Clinton invaded Haiti and Bombed the Balkans totally illegal...people are stupid and they ignore the fact the past 4 admins were all the same people Jews...hell Summers was the econ "advisor" for everyone...

>do u even know what a recession is?

Very simple request that you will fail. Watch this. This is not a trick question.

Show me the 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth before 9/11.

Go ahead i'll wait.

like clockwork

Well it took 17 days to get to Baghdad that was a cakewalk and we were welcomed as "liberators" until we double crosses all the Iraqi opposition and gave them full zionism false flags and tried through policy forcing them to Yinion up

Obama ended Bush's wars

inb4 a few drone strikes in Yemen = a war

A criminal cocksucker who should be hung along with the clintons, obamas, all who have comprised the security of the nation. He fucking let 9/11 happen, what a traitorous pig.

A fucking faggot (Victor Ashe/ Jess Gannon) traitor. A hanging is too good for this satanic cock snorting scumbag.

*coke... but cock too.

brb

Its all that drinking he did.

False Colin Powell and the democrats were the ones responsible for the intial lies about Iraq which only had leftover WMDS aka chem weapons which we transferred to Saudia Arabia who gave them to alciada after its re formulation...Soetoro and the dems blew up Libya, Syria, Yemen, and caused far more hell and put us in Africa supporting Boko Harem...lol Kerry being blocked from entering Egypt after You democrap terrorists put that mass murderer Morsi in power...it proves one thing the JWO operates more successfully through GOP false flags and its machinery than the Dems, because apparenlty the communist zionists are all fucking retarded, the GOP zionists are big brained lol

>what is Syria
you librards need goddamn lobotamies. Obama continued if not intensified all of Bushes policies, yet you defend them both. LOBOTAMIES.

this

Bush was absolutely the worst but Trump will give him a run for the title

right wing retards think OBama invaded Syria

holy shit u retards have lost all grip on reality

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War

meant for i g2g im late already

>The best President of all time
is not in this photo....

No he didn't end any "Bush" wars we are still in iraq you nutball convetional assest removed but hell Alciada? Syria? Libya? Illegal Nato bombing? Dude we are in firefights in Africa! Still in Afghanistan...still there...Iraq is a mess...few drones strikes? We have conducted thousands in the middle east and the drone strikes in Yemen have killed thousands of civilians. Barry Soetoro was the worst most aggressive jew I've ever see.

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/30/yemen-drone-strikes-trump-escalate

CIA/DOD/ZOG lies about dem alqaeda "terrorists" we run the fucking thing arm it and train it! what world are you on retard?

No the jew nigger Soetoro esconced himself that mantle as one of the worst war criminals in US history only FDR can hold the mantle for mass civilian murder

Yeah I think Trump will be worse than Obama. Trump is a fake populist like Bush and Reagan.
>Reagan=tough talking movie actor
>Bush=tough taking cowboy
>Trump=tough taking businessman

Gee its almost like dictators without nukes were getting toppled or something. REALLY MAKES YOU THINK