What's your answer to this?

What's your answer to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AraOSuSTBmw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idk, for some reason they didn't ask me.

Yes, as long as they Gtfo of Israel and other rightful Israeli territories like Libya, Syria, Egypt and maybe Jordan. Oh and Iraq ofc.

Young people apparently don't understand the economic and social consequences associated with refugees.

Leftist circle jerk
The people who they polled are apart of this cancerous group

I can't believe I wasn't asked!

73% of young people have a schizophrenic view of reality and need medical assistance.

Now ask them if they would welcome them into their homes.

My answer is that voting eligibility should start at 25, when you're done with college, have a job and are thinking about the world more realistically.

FUCK those rapefugee scum parasites. I want them OUT.

Young people are retarded

>pulling numbers out of your ass

>We interviewed young manipulated millennial retards across the world and guess what they like rapefugees too haha take that drumpfters

Jews say 73% of young people would welcome refugees.*

Ftfy

100% of libtards are morons.

>worldwide

Europe, the Commonwealth, and the United States aren't the whole world you bigot

I was 12 once too

nobody asked me

and yet the migration is always pointed in Europe's (and her descendants) direction.

Didn't get asked either. Maybe because I'm white.

Such shill shit, who were they asking, did they phone the young conservatives or ask at a trade college

73% of Young People apparently still life with their parents and dont have to think about real Problems yet

That young people are new to the Earth, coddled, naive, inexperienced, and ipso facto stupid.

Do you support hormone blockers for twelve-year-olds too?

>young people worldwide
>WORLDWIDE
Yeah, of course all the third-world countries would say that. As would Europeans and Leafs. Sounds like 73% of the world to me.

They are young, dumb, and full of AIDS infected cum.

Refugees for Israel

They asked Mahmoud-Al-Ali Bin Hassan Hassan and 3 of his buddies in Aleppo. 1 said no because he misunderstood the question and one is a woman with lesser voting rights so that accounts for the 2% difference from 75%

(((Marxist))) propaganda. That"s totally BS.

How many would welcome them to their homes?

Control group for such survey is probably like 1000 people or something. Implying its hard to manufacture surveys in a first place especially coming from such scum as amnesty international.

Blame the military. That's the only reason the age got lowered in the first place.

They probably didn't ask Chinese, Indians, Pakistanis or any country that is at least 10 times more xenophobic than the west.
The survey was probably done in San Francisco, in the closed enclaves of the left.

Young people don't know shit about the consequences of taking refugees and mixing populations of different cultures.

Now ask them if they would let them fuck their wife

what percentage would welcome refugees into their homes and give them their stuff?

Haha what kind of ultra jew are you?

Not gonna happen.

This would be good, but main predicament is women's suffrage. Women are very impressionable and easily swayed by emotion. When they see a Syrian boy crying, they get that motherly urge to invite them into the western world. That's why so much propaganda is based off of struggling refugees. They even splash water into the eyes of refugee children to emulate tears in order to appeal to these emotional voters.

youtube.com/watch?v=AraOSuSTBmw

I'm young and I wasn't asked.

Israel seems to have the right idea.

Yeah same, I guess they forgot to ask me or my friends who think rapefugees can fuck off.

>73% of people with the least amount of life experience support a controversial policy.

the fuck happened to really thinking man

Don't ask students in university, they know nothing of the real world.

The answer is fuck you. You are not welcome here, chukabes ebany.

73% of toddlers like milk and cookies.....

Meanwhile in poland.

Polish ((journalists )) complain that 17-18yo here dont want muslims, dont like gays, and "only want nice steady life, and this is terrible"

Everytime someone pull off a graph whith a population's opinion they always forget to ask me

>Young people
>Hasn't paid taxes yet
>"Let me tell you how to spend taxpayer money"

It's just the cycle of life.
be young and leftist.
Progressively become right wing as you see the product of your work being wasted on silly things.