It's time

It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/tCsDZ7wiiYR0-0h0naUmYQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mods we just had a thread

Reminder some faggot has been making these threads daily since last week, and some other guy announced to spam these threads to get them banned.

Kinda odd to go on with this after we had a thread yesterday, though.

Linking that faggo'ts posts.

Desperation and insanity causes such behaviour.

Daily? I only saw yesterday's. Have I really been fucking missing these that much?

Here are some and don't bump the thread.

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/tCsDZ7wiiYR0-0h0naUmYQ/

Kinda daily.

Long story short, I got tired of backseat mods shitting up threads on a whim. All this shit with avoiding becoming a general happened because of the fear that this thread will get banned, and that obviously isn't a problem now, so the cancer shits up threads just to show that it can, pretty much holding it hostage.
I only got to yesterday's thread, which was fucking full of metashit that never had to be there. It's shitposting and it needs to be stopped.

Fuck off you retarded fuck.

Yeah it's totally self moderation that is cancer.
Just fuck off.

Newfags like you need to go.

You're so fucking stupid.

See, you're shitting this thread up with meta. That's shitposting. That's cancer. It has to go. You have to go.
I've been here since 2008, cancer, though I only started visiting these threads much later. Stop pretending to be some oldfag committee which decides what's allowed and what isn't here.

You're shitting up the threads by making them daily.

Mods it's not even a day. We just had a thread

So you are new after all.

Forcing daily threads shows that you're cancer.

Explain to me why can't these threads be made daily. The original reason was fear of getting banned, which isn't relevant now, so what is it?
Of course you're not going to actually answer, and that shows you for cancer.
You're like Sup Forums in your utter inability to adapt to circumstances. Do you react when poked with a stick?

Then explain to me, what's there to talk about daily that justifies daily threads?

You're new as fuck if you't know why.

>The original reason was fear of getting banned

So new.

Because there aren't enough people visiting here and they don't have enough to talk, right? Please, even you know that that's just weak.
Why don't you explain it to me, then? Go on, educate me, I'm all ears.

You're that one that defends the Osomatsu generals too I bet.

You didn't answer my question. We only get new episodes of an anime weekly and they often don't offer much discussion. And even then you can just discuss it in the series' threads. Manga releases can be even more infrequent.

What's there to talk about daily to warrant daily threads?

>asking to be spoonfed

Cancer indeed.

Come on guys just report and ignore.

Yeah, this one is really unstable and actually thinks he's championing some sort of cause.

Reminder to ignore and report.

I also spam CP on Sup Forums and my legs stink, sure.
And why did I know that you weren't going to actually answer me? The real reason was fear of getting banned and it's not relevant now, if it was ever.
There is enough stuff to talk about daily, and you know it. It doesn't have to be a fucking general — I never said that it must be, knowing how generals are — only that metaposting needs to stop. If someone puts up a new thread, that means they have something to mention or discuss, and if nobody does, then nobody does until they do, and that should be it. You are pretending that there is a problem only to create a bigger problem.

It should be evident to anyone reading this that this cancer is avoiding actual discussion and only flings around insults. They make my case, really.
And you don't think that you do? Bitch, please.

The mods deleted his posts and banned him yesterday and yet he still persist. He's a lost cause.

Uh huh, you're the oldfag committee and you presented your case to mods instead of spamming the report button.
Once this is all over, I'm going to sit out my ban for however long I have to, but I'm not going to take it when I'm in the fucking right.

>ban evading
Wew.

Ah, so you lot are going for this angle now. At least I'm glad to know that you've given up on trying to shitpost me to death.

>wanting daily threads
Ah I get it, "Sup Forums is full of hetshit I need a safe haven all the time".

Tumblrshits should stay in tumblr where they belong.

No, cancer, I listed my reason very clearly as trying to get rid of metashit and for you lot to stop pretending to be some governing body for this thread.

If mods are reading this, I've made my case. Yes, I'm evading a ban, and I will answer for it, but I'm doing this because I genuinely fucking care. I ask you to care for just a moment. Metashit is cancer and backseat mods need to be reigned in. That's it.
Have a good day, everyone.

Seriously everyone just stop bumping this thread, that guy is stupid, you can't argue with someone who can't use his brain. Report and ignore, simple as that.

So how do I recognize the real thread with all those shitpost fakes?

When there's no retards around like this one trying to force daily threads.

But what happens if someone wants to prevent future real threads by just posting a fake one every day?

>most people are against daily threads
>daily threads will get rid of metashit I swear
Damn you're comedy gold.

>Yes, I'm evading a ban
And a bigger idiot than I thought.

When it's Saturday.

We just had a thread less than a day go, that should tell you it's by that retard.

Yeah but the shitpost thread from yesterday evolved into a proper thread it seems. Due to people taking the bait.