Tokyo Ghoul:re

It's that time again, anons.

Is it?

fake spoilers when

i don't want that fake shit about eto eating kaneki pls

>eto eating kaneki
wat

The only eating I want Eto to do to Kaneki is gobbling on his freaky half-ghoul kakuja cock.

Today we get them early because golden week, Gookfags may have them even before

I hope its a Island chapter. Im getting a tad bored of the Cochlea situation.

there was fake spoilers a week ago where eto breaks out of her cell to save kaneki who is losing to arima, basically what she did to her dad.

faggot

We don't get actual spoilers until tomorrow.

Normally I'd agree, but I want to see how that kakuja progresses. Given more than 2 frames of it before the chapter ends, it should take on a more solidified and less chaotic shape.

5min

They were all over the internet.

Why is every chapter without best boy starting to feel stale? Even having him in one page improves it 10x fold.

"Clowns to the right of me! Jokers to the left!"

CLOWNS WILL GET THE LAST LAUGH!

ETO A SHIT!

Name a better nihilistic character than Furuta.

> protip; you can't.

Its at least a day to early for a thread.

Not too early for clownposting, though.

Almost time

Is Chibi the one eyed king?

too early for a thread you damn tard this is why Sup Forums calls us cancer and they disregard tg despite it being one of the best mangas and true art of our time.

Why is it that Furuta is ALWAYS one step ahead of everyone?

>one of the best mangas and true art of our time.
nice meme

>caring what Sup Forums thinks
lolololololo

>Chibi looks at this post
>He stops talking, tilt on his chair backwards, roll his eyes upwards
>"Whaaaaat? Whaaaaat?
>Stops talking again and puts his palm on his face
>"Ishida... Whaaaat?"
>"I can't look at this right now"
>"Ishida. Ishida you absolute..."
>Cracks a smile
>"This is fucking crazy. That is just crazy."
>"Do you know what it means? Do you know what this fucking means?"
>rolls backwards again
>"Wow. Ok, next post"

I posted those last week. Both of them, in fact. In the latest fakes Kaneki forms a kakuja armor and says that he's going to die together with Arima.

here

Arima calls his body a vessel. Kaneki goes partially insane screaming mamoru mamoru as does his kagune as it swells up to enormous size. Arima chides him for losing himself to the kagune and attacks the kagune.
Switches to Ayato and co. Ayato gets in the press and stops it with his kagune, tells everyone to hurry and get through. Touka and Banjo get in and help. Then Hinami joins too, but Furuta appears in front of her and says that this time he'll take things seriously. Switches to Arima and Kaneki.
Arima is avoiding Kaneki's attacks and attacking back. And he says something that manages to snap him back to sanity.
>Arima: There will be no [later] for you.
Kaneki thinks back to Touka's last words before she left.
>Touka: See you later.
Kaneki's kagune stops going out of control and instead begins shrinking and concentrating in one point.
>Kaneki: There is no [later]..
At the end Kaneki is standing there, donning full body armor.
>Kaneki: That is because, Arima-san.. You will die here with me.
end

>Ayato gets in the press and stops it with his kagune
The one I read was him getting his body squashed, leaving behind only his head while Touka tried to grab him with her arm when that happened and it got destroyed.

Also, stopping a press with a Ukaku kagune is complete bullshit.

Yeah I know, because I translated that one. That one was taken down, the one you're reading is the latest one, it was added on Sunday last week. Around the same time Bleach spoilers surfaced.

Shouldn't the press be designed to resist the force of the strongest ghoul if Eto was planed to be killed there? As much as I like Ayato that would be a retarded plot armor.

>one of the best mangas and true art of our time
No wonder why people bashing you faggots so hard. Read more fucking manga and get a better taste

It says that they increase the power output gradually, so there's that as well.

Who's going to die this chapter?

>Who's going to die this chapter?
Hopefully, all ghouls, and Kaneki is imprisoned.

Isn't there a hole where should be the floor? How the fuck does that work?

Hopefully Yomo sacrifices himself. He played his role and is kinda unnecessary for the plot.

Hopefully all the Kirishishits.

You could say the same thing about Ayato and Hinami.

Finally had enough money to buy 4 and 5th volume

>Tittle in english AND in moon.
For what purpose.

Will Ishida go the the route of having Arima turn out to be the OEK through some sort of Kagune transplant bullshit? We've seen that the kagune can become sentient and that it can affect the sanity of its user. What are the odds that a ghoul may be able to transfer his/her consciousness through the kagune and in that way live forever?

Hopefully only Touka, I am tired of her shit.

is this Furuta and the big fat clown that got his neck snapped?

None and that's the worst background for Arima, Naruto tier. Let him be a human with ghoul strengh via breeding.

Who knows user

>not having 20 bucks
Get a job, neet-kun.

hard mode: name a good nihilistic character

>Get a job, neet-kun.
Not him, but not everyone has 20 dollars to SPARE.

Only if you make bad life decisions.

I can't name one, honestly I was surprised at how good Furuta is

>being poor

Some fans made Ishida really happy with this.

>Only if you make bad life decisions.
Not everybody lives with their parents. I do, so I have a disposable income, but not everyone is quite so lucky and they shouldn't be ridiculed for it.

It was really nice of them. I wish we could do something like that but alas.

HIRAKO IS THE ONE EYED KING
HES GONNA GET THE LAST LAUGH

No one is being ridiculed, it was only a piece of advice.

I think the reason why Tokyo Ghoul threads are so garbage is because people just accepted the shitposter. For example this guy here ( ) did around half the post in this thread. People just stopped to use the report option is TG threads at some point and if no one reports LQ posts it's obvious that the threads will get worse and worse. We're almost snk/op-tier at this point.

It's £18 but been spending my money on driving lesson and other shit

He'll just ban evade. Nothing can be done.

I always report them. I report so many shitposts in these threads that I always hit the report limit before the spoilers are out. Just me alone isn't enough, though, and I don't think anyone else but you and me care. It's either that or he's a janny or a mod. His posts are almost never deleted so it's kind of suspicious.

Why is best boy always wrecking everyone's anus? inb4 it's shown he's as strong as Arima.

IP-range bans are a thing though and I doubt he knows how to use a proper proxy.

Yeah, it's slowly triggering me as I also report all his posts, but nothing ever happens.

I'm tired of her too, user. She's so fucking out of place it's not even funny. I'm afraid we'll have to endure her bullshit for the rest of the series. Ishida will kill Eto, Rize, Hinami, Itori, Roma and leave Touka alone, so nips can fap to their fantasies.

Godspeed in that case, wise decision.

We could do a 3D portable Mutsuki Onahole.
I know someone from school time who's really into art. If possible maybe they can make a bust of Mutsuki.

I'll do the rest.

I'm just trying to start a reasonable discussion on why best boy is the swaggiest character in the manga.

We're one day aways from Arima and Kaneki's birthday in the manga. What do you think will happen?

>being poor

I don't know but I'm kind of scared.

Furuta appears to congratulate Kaneki with a self-made freshly pressed Hinami liverwurst and a rabbit stew.

It helps a bit if low quality posts get deleted before underage copycats see them or if they get a ban, even if it's a temporary one.

>live with gf
>takes quarter of my money
>£25 for driving lessons
>force to go clubbing with gf once a week
>£40 down the drain
>pays bills, mortgage
This is why 2d girls are better

Furuta would wreck Arima in a fight. Not only would he know of his blindspot, he would attack it and his anus. Arima may have skill, but Furuta has rabies.

Dude you may not like it but without us, the Clowns, TG threads would just 404 every time.

Clownposters are really what keeps TG threads alive and interesting.

>TG threads would just 404 every time.
That would be a lot better than you being alive.

Speaks the boss himself! Clowns to the right! Jokers to the left!

I prefer a thread with interesting and civil discussion that 404s early than back-to-back non-stop threads full of shitposting.

Check em~! Oh and Furuta is bestboy. Not only does he wreck Kaneki, he can also wreck grandpa washuu if he wants.

Why do you do this? Why do you give TG fans a bad name?

Spoiled 3d girls, not even once.

Probably to get attention. Goes quiet after a while if no one replies.

The civil people you think you're discussing with may be clownposters you know

>clownposters are what is wrong with the fanbase
>not tumblr, chibi and animefags

"What were the results of your wiretapping experiment?"

clownposter = tumblr, chibi, animefags

I've seen the rare civil TG threads and the quality difference in posts and arguments is too different for it to be the same posters.

Why are the clowns so terrifying? It's like they're a fucking force of nature that can't even be stopped, even if you have FULL knowledge of them.

You know what I realised? The guy posting translated calendar pages doesn't post anymore in TG threads. I still see regular updates on his tumblr, but he doesn't post those scanlations here. Same goes for the guy who drew the page of Eto and Kaneki playing chess and the one who'd translate legit chinese spoiler exclusively for Sup Forums. It's like everyone fucked off.

Furuta wanted to dominate Eto because he COULD! He has the power to beat her. Confirmed desu.

Furuta just for you

Hello there Mister Christian Grey.

Furuta can't die.

> he is the tokyo ghoul

Does anyone have the translation of what he said?

Legato

Can you blame them after the threads became reddit or whatever's playground? They would give their contributions, even buy and scan shit for us only to have everything ignored or drowned in epic clownposting. Sure, there are good threads every once in a while, but you can't blame them if they think it's an overall waste of time to hang around and go through hundreds of shit threads just for the illusive good thread. That's why these shitposters can't be fans of the series, they're just trolls doing a good job at killing any chance of discussion because they hate it. May I ask for relevant scanlator's IDs?

Dude, Christian what's-his-name has nothing on Furuta. Nimura makes BITCHES SCREAM!

Shitposter-kun, are you actually trying to kill all those sjweeb like these Is that the reason you are so obnoxious?

You have SJW subhumans and the trashy clowns to thank for that.
I'm thinking of abandoning you fags too. That way there will be no spoilers at all.