Our boy is absolutely too big to fucking fail

Our boy is absolutely too big to fucking fail.

>Uploads new vid mocking other people's live stream fails
>Smuggly passively acknowledges him saying nigger
>refuses to apologize or directly confront the issue
>still getting 95%+ likes on every video
>still making millions
>youtube fans still on his side
>leftists seething with rage on twitter because they can't destroy him
>the biggest, most popular youtube is a straight white nordic man who says nigger and gets away with it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNC93g-0Clc
youtube.com/watch?v=557g6dJosd4
youtube.com/watch?v=85-O8_31ZEM
youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps
youtube.com/watch?v=ujr5dJnwLkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GR3c1rVK0zY&list=PLdrHQnfmSRIR4c09VQ-kFw0rN2olY-GRh
youtube.com/watch?v=sXX5drqRD9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow. he's starting to look like Varg
för helvete

STOP looking like ME

that streams fail video was uploaded 4 days ago, and then taken down because it got flagged for copyright

after the nigger incident, he even acknowledged that he just recorded a stream fails vid

His aryan blood can not allow him to sit around and do nothing as niggers and jews destroy everything around them

I expected him to cuck out on this just like he did after the Charlottesville debacle. So I suppose I'm cautiously impressed.

DId u let your daughter and sister get fucked by ahmed and black from poorest country of earth and still eat their asses afterward?
Fuck off sjw cuck motherfucker

Fuck off with your e celeb cancer you underage faggot

Look at this hilarious reaction video

youtube.com/watch?v=nNC93g-0Clc

He wouldn't act like that if he had something to lose. But his large cache of Jewish Debt Coupons makes him immune to Bad Goy punishments.

Actually he regretted that Charlottesville video and said so in stream and on the comment after realising that Charlottesville wasn't actually Nazis. He said he was stupid for believing the media on stream shortly after.

those affected niggers

link to the video please

don't be a lazy nigger

I warned every wolf-crying leftist I know, "keep punishing wrong think and this will backfire. You'll make saying nigger the new virtue signal."

Wait 'til politicians and pundits HAVE to say it for ratings. Should've stopped fighting once you won.

Can't X the Pewdiepie

youtube.com/pewdiepie

He actually says in one of his videos that his beard needs a lot of trimming for it to look like we wuz vikings.

how is this hilarious?

>inb4 he's forced to migrate to BitChute.

Imagine being so affected by a word.

>I walk into a black church
>it's quiet
>"Nigger"
>shockwave
>carnage

Because they pretend they're stocked and it's so obvious. "We don't even believe it let's watch it now we didn't watch it before now hehe haha hehe"

pretty much this. If he had something to lose he would have uploaded and apology video the very next day.

However he doesn't. If youtube decided to ban and delete all traces of him He would still walk away with enough money to never work another day in his (or his kids and even grandkids) lives.

he's going to be issued takedowns by the companies that make some of the games he plays

because they are having to see for the first time in their nigger lives, a white man get away with saying nigger with virtually no negative consequences

it's fucking glorious and long overdue

you are just a nigger lover, stop spamming them

and god knows how many more times you posted them

>wake up
>immediately check pewdiepie's videos to see if he responded
>"stream fails"
>assume he's going to apologize or something
>it's just him laughing at people defecating themselves on stream
>end

KING OF YOUTUBE HAS ARISEN

>His acting according to his aryan blood impulses

This reasoning is literally horseshit. Pewds is one in millions of cucked aryan faggots who are doing nothing while their nations are getting destroyed.

He doesn't care. He has enough money for 10 lifetimes. Watch his shit. He isn't flashy. His biggest expense is his whiskey collection.

false DMCA claims will get those companies blacklisted by Pewds' fans

go for it, faggots, we'll never buy your shitty games again

the first time in their lives? are we going to pretend that life in the US before 1970 didn't exist?

do you have a clip to support that ?
I'd like to hear it as well

>grown men this triggered

LEL

I'm a nigger lover for making fun of niggers? That makes no sense.

>pewdiepie went from Sup Forums's most hated eceleb to literally our guy

What a time to be alive

>liberals try to take down pewdiepie for a little slip up
>instead he gets more subscribers because of this whole ordeal
Is there anything that liberals can do right?

I know it's hard for you americans to understand but we europeans have values other than money. He knows he is right, and that only brainwashed SJWs and jews are against him. Fuck the money, fuck his career, he knows the truth and in Europe we are raised to hold morals and truth even above money.

In the words of Martin Luther (not the corrupted american version): "Here i stand, for i have no other choice."

But i know you americans wouldn't understand.

>Our boy is absolutely too big to fucking fail.
Exactly, (((they))) can't bring him down. The kids that follow him don't give a fuck. They say nigger too in games. It's not a big deal to anyone but these SJW faggots.

how does it feel to live vicariously through a bitch ass youtube gamer?

mfw

you're delusional if you think he would have stuck to his guns and doubled down on the use of that word, if live streaming was his main source of income and he was living paycheck to paycheck.

Goys what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=557g6dJosd4

pewdiepie is a BASED NORD and soon his balls will SWOLE into a HUGE cumexplosion in all white whore womens faces with MASSIVE explosion of cumm in all them hoes faces

He would have just started to pander to alt-right even more. Besides, if he was a no name no one would give a fuck.

No fucking way kek

the future is white people saying nigger until an asteroid kills us all

they cannot even pretend that they care, at this point niggers only try to react to nonwhites saying it because they think they are supposed to do it, they obviously feel shit when they hear the word since they spew it nonstop 24/7

he got a career on producing bipartisan content and is now spewing agenda which he can get away with since he is now a celebrity and it only accelerates his career by being edgy.

the jews have been outjewed.

>this is downright evil
lol

>people offended by the word "nigger"
>niggers using the publicity to get more views
typical noggers.

Close your eyes and listen to this guy. Is this the guy from american history x? HEHEEHHE

>still getting 95%+ likes on every video.
Literally gen z. literally kids in High school. His demographic is underage teens. I don't think that's much of a point.

what the fuck thats disgusting

>the people in the video were born before 1970

People complaining about pewds saying the N word, clearly never played online competitive games. Play lol or overwatch/csgo and people will be saying the N word a lot

what are you gay, who doesn't like a nice big cumshot

Unironically the Next Hitler.
Look how many followers He Has.
He is The One.

Hi pewds

you want it, whore

I know right? just shut up and accpet the CUMEXPLOSION of whiteness in your shitskin face..... BOOOOYAH NIGGERFACE! AAAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck Rashid.

>tfw you see a nigger getting beaten up by cops on the street

Those poor niggers dressed like niggers with the nigger rap intro and look like niggers
Who cares?

He can't be rasist, he's fucking Marzia.

t. never invited to cumparties

bump for Varg

AYO HOL' UP...
WHY DAT WHITEBOI AINT APPRECIATIN' THEM NIGGAZ?

IM LITTERALLY ABOUT TO CRY HE SAID A BAD WORD

Still can't believe I'm enjoying the minecraft guy with a kiddie audience. Oh how times have changed.

while this good we really need Taylor Swift to reveal her power level.

watch youtube stop his cash flow

> first time in their lives
> "life before 1970"
> implying these "reviewers" are over 47

get your shit together and think before you type

he does it again the fucking madman

youtube.com/watch?v=85-O8_31ZEM

am redpilled hapa

My plan is to build up my youtube channel and go full 1488 on all the kiddos watching my vids

I realized this is a great idea after seeing what pewdiepie can do subtly to help the younger people come to our reactionary and fanatic ideologies.

Swedish man is pussy and won't go full fashy

youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps

Yeah, he can. If the companies of the games he's playing want him to remove footage of him playing their games (his face is always plastered in a little thumbnail) they can legally have him remove those videos from youtube. Nintendo already does it for no reason other than being stingy about their games. There's very little stopping EA or Bethesda from doing the same thing....over 90% of the games he plays are from those two companies.

I'm just surprised this is an issue at all. TONS of e-celebs use nigger and other "slurs". That includes other LPers. Jontron, Egoraptor, Mike Mattei, etc. No one gives a fuck.

This whole "omg he said a mean word!" shit is just a facade. They're trying to topple the #1 youtuber because he's not a beta leftist cuck.

who is this FILTHY SLUT?

>watch youtube stop their cash flow

its not him though

>wow just wow
>he really said the word that you're not allowed to say
>wow
>that's bad

I subscribed after I saw the "roll death to jews clip" because of this.

I feel like I'm the only person who looks at this and feels bad that she got mind virus'd.

gamergate 4.0 if they do.
also not like it affects him he is already sitting on piles and piles of cash

youtube.com/watch?v=ujr5dJnwLkQ

He knows his stream fails upload is gonna make brainlets litetally shake and try pointing out how its ir0nic he didnt include himself but in reality it only furthers his exposure since his content is overwhelming inoffensive and humorous. He has mastered 3D chess.

She has a very nice nose

i fucking love pewdiepie. Not giving a shit is the best.

They react like girls. lol

Bunch of bitches

>gamergate 4.0 if they do
fucking hope not i'm still recovering from all the autism on display after the last time.

based pewdiepie what a nigger

Post example of anyone of those people saying nigger

>Pewdiepie makes a video making fun of whores

Can't crucify the pewdiepie

Jontron:
youtube.com/watch?v=GR3c1rVK0zY&list=PLdrHQnfmSRIR4c09VQ-kFw0rN2olY-GRh

Egoraptor:
youtube.com/watch?v=sXX5drqRD9s

Pic-related from Mikey.

I hated that faggot and his cancerous content but anyone dropped by Disney is a decent person in my book.

>what a fucking nigger
YEAH THATS Right niggersKINS
what a fucking nigger
W-H-A-T- A -F-U-C-K-I-N-G- N-I-G-G-ER
LMAO FUCKING SHITSKINS BTFO

And he's still an irrelevant piece of youtube garbage, what a shocker

fuck all ecelebs