DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania lead moment of silence 9/11/17
youtu.be/0OEKkkaVBbA
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis 9/11 observance @Pentagon 9/11/17
youtu.be/OSfarzggEmo
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis laying wreath @Pentagon 9/11/17
youtu.be/blWocFiGSGI
>VP Pence @Shanksville PA 9/11 Memorial 9/11/17
youtu.be/YPdZ0p_nlmk
>Pres Trump comments on Hurr Irma 9/10/17
youtu.be/NhNxeEAt41A
>VP Pence issues warning on Hurr Irma 9/10/17
youtu.be/eEl978ogoM8
>Pres Trump holds Cabinet meeting @Camp David 9/9/17
youtu.be/xXnfQ4SC6oQ
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #31 9/8/17
youtu.be/dwZdsIEIiZo
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania departing for Camp David 9/8/17
youtu.be/QH71CAeRDKE
>SoS T-Rex opening remarks @US/Kuwaiti Dialogue 9/8/17
youtu.be/Ji8z2WUhPS0
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hB8bVQL6
youtube.com/watch?v=HDbaathElkI
washingtonexaminer.com/funding-for-sanctuary-cities-stripped-in-late-house-vote/article/2633644
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

I wonder how the msm is gonna spin that nice speech he did at the pentagon today.

Is there an uglier, more depressing place anywhere in the US than Pasila, Helsinki?

It's HERwoovement!

first for awoo

fuck off drumpf tards

HURRR MAGA, while your country is being trashed

HURRR AWOOOOO pedophile anime ladyboy neckbeard faggots anime posting

Fuck off

~awoo~

San Francisco...

First for cute MAGA babies.

Guess again, Drumpf cuck

You're pretty fucking right, i've become desperate and dependent after my my first gf died in an accident after 3 years together, that shit turned me into a fuckup i guess and now i'm trying to regain what i've lost. Doesn't work as well as i wanted it too.

Should Neils rampage be stopped?

I miss the election so much bros :'(

Checked

Melania looks amazing with the hat+ponytail combo

Message to TrumpOP:
For the first time today I was prevented from posting with the new pastebin due to pastebin being down for a very short while. Is it possible we could seek to have a backup on a place like notehub.org? I don't wish to create more work for you that is unnecessary but it made me think again that possibly but unlikely some issue with pastebin in the future could cause issues. Just a thought. I have no preference for any platform other than it not be monetizable.

Songbird's just trying to save face for the RINOs as the establishment's "conservative" voice by putting on like they've finally found their fucking marbles.

Literally every major city.

Been busy the past few days, haven't been in the loop. Any notable accomplishments lately?

pastebin.com/hB8bVQL6

NEW

>DACA has been officially rescinded - 6 month grace period for Congress to act (they won’t)
>No new DACA will be issued effective immediate
>Currently issued DACA expires in their regular 2 years
>DACA that would expire in the next six months will expire in six months and one day instead
>White House memo: DACA recipients should prepare for ‘departure from the USA’
>Paul Ryan stated that a potential DACA bill must be paired with enhanced border security (wall, RAISE Act, etc.), or it will not be passed
>U.S. border agency awards contracts to four construction companies to build non-concrete prototypes for wall on Mexican border (in addition to the 4 contracts awarded last week for concrete prototypes)
>The House has passed a bill that prevents sanctuary cities from receiving funds from the Department of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development
>Trump has signed a $15 billion relief package for Texas in the wake of Hurricane Harvey - includes a short-term suspension of the debt ceiling and money to keep the government running for the next 3 months

He will strangle all in his way! Watch out

youtube.com/watch?v=HDbaathElkI

Detroit, my dude

Sarah Conner aesthetics.

Anybody else listening to Alex Jones vs Steve?
Funny stuff

Awoovement!

Los Angeles

wew wew

If he promises to only strangle leftists, I don't see a reason to stop him

>People are still posting in the storm thread that has absolutely nothing at all going on an no reason to exist
I sure hope you guys don't do that.

Yeah, it's pretty hilarious. Guy gets stuck in a hurricane and goes full 180.

When the time for raking comes you'll be raked last.

>>The House has passed a bill that prevents sanctuary cities from receiving funds from the Department of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development

will it pass the senate?

still waiting leaf.

POST IVANKAS

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti-biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you don’t get enough to eat at home you’re going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every Friday she gets to fuck a big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.
I see no contradiction between believing that niggers should be subservient to whites, and allowing them to service our women.

What do you think?

The worst part of every major city in America.

If the whole family does Terminator costumes for Halloween, that would be amazing. Barron would be John Connor and Pres Trump would obviously be the terminator.

any wall prototype updates?

Hopefully but I don't have Faith.

no

not a chance
:(

I don't know. There are a lot of retarded acting senators
>McCain

When do they vote on it?

I miss /tg/

probably not

here's the full article - washingtonexaminer.com/funding-for-sanctuary-cities-stripped-in-late-house-vote/article/2633644

>any wall prototype updates?

They awarded contracts for non-concrete prototypes last week. They already awarded the ones for concrete prototypes.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck people with first world internet speeds.

I'm convinced Steve is just drunk at this point

I don't think it's even gonna pass the Senate comitee. Vote in 2018, even if you get cancer and every step hurts like hell, still go out and fucking vote.

checked

Remember goyim if you were to subtract the white population of states were white votes democrat/where more are dying then being born. Which is (8 states verifiably from preliminary data alone) the white population would be only 13.6% smaller but would be growing 50% faster then it is.

W H I T E B A B I E S
(hapa is ok too)

You too, kiddo

yeah the Philadelphia, MS company is less than an hour from here
would be too cool if they get it

Checked again leafy. Looks like you're marked by fate.

reelection and 2018 will be crazy too, I'm certain.

This post was pretty good, I am not about to get a bull yet but it makes me think. I am pretty sure this user was a plantation owner from the south lol.

Impressive can anyone learn that power?

heh...nothin' personnel goyim...

I had a professor tell us how he worked at a polling place once and there was an old, old woman that came in with a cane and a IV attached to her arm. Nobody has an excuse not to vote.

no mongrels allowed fuck off back to p l e b b i t

Careful, bro. I caught a 3-day ban last week for talking about making white babies.

This. It would make me so proud of my state.

>hapa is ok

remove

>the Senate actually doing something useful
Hahahahahahahahaha

MAGA BABIES ARE OUR FUTURE

Not from a Democuck

Well except for blacks. If they don't vote, everything's fine.

I want to enjoy our position in 2020 but I also don't want to get too complacent.

OR

Alex is too close to the truth and putting himself, so as a friend Steve is being explicitly contrary to his usual self as a not-so-subtle way of saying "you're going to get yourself killed Alex but I cannot say that openly""

Lol.

Looks like a comfy college area. Try living in Cincinnati

fucking activist judges

There's a lot to prepare for then. Shills from old and new sources, talking points of all directions, even new OC to be made.
We're only 7 months in an 8 year presidency. There are good times and bad times ahead, and I hope to see everyone there.

I'll be there in 2020 to remind everybody how hard leftists will laugh at us if they can make Trump a one-termer

That will be more than enough motivation

Did someone say HILLDAWG?!!!

CALI IN OPEN REVOLT ITS HAPPENING

We can save America

We can do it

*putting himself in danger

WHY DID YOU BECOME A JUDGE THEN?! WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS SORT OF THING TO CONTINUE.

>Future Fuhrer incoming

I don't think anyone on here is stupid enough not to vote in 2020. But we have to motivate people to campaign for Trump outside and donate money to him.

A foreign diplomat working with Mexican separatists. Will California be our East Ukraine?

yeah, you're right. I get that vibe too.
The whole "continuity of the republic" talk

Let me guess. 9th circuit?

Happy 9/11, fags.

Just try to secede already. Maybe once our troops get a taste of leftist blood they'll clean the entire state up.

Don't worry, we won't be complacent. In 2016 we had nothing to lose, in 2020 we'll have everything to lose.

I wonder if Pres Trump's mercy team will be able to outdo the MAGA hats. Those will go down as some of the most important political symbols of all time.

2018 will be interesting. 2020 should be cool. I want to temper everyone's expectations about 2020. Until we have a situation where there's a clown car of GOP candidates and a brash asshole to blow them the fuck out, we'll never recapture most of that old magic. Hopefully sheer disdain for the Democratic candidate will carry us on to further greatness.

*merch team

Hello goyim remember the birth rapes by race in the US as of fiscal 2017 are as follows
>2.1 Hispanics
>1.9 whites
>1.9 blacks
>1.5 Asians/injuns/Pacific Islanders
The majority of multiracial children are born to a white father and the generation gap is as follows
>pre 1940 remnants are 75% white
>boomers are 2/3rds white
>gen X is 62.5% white
>millennials are 56.5% white
>gen Z (1995-2010) is 55% white
Also there is a difference in birth rates between white conservatives and white liberals. White christians/conservatives/republicans have a combined birth rate of 2.31 while white liberals/democrats have a birth rate of 1.5.

i literally spent the entire primary and election unemployed, and was on trump gen like 24/7

man those were fucking good times. so much fun, so much anger, frustration, amazement and it was all to save the USA and lead TRUMP to victory

i remember when the Ted memes were catching on, to the magnum opus of NO TED the night of the election. holy shit the were fun times. every single day was guaranteed to make you laugh and everyday served to strengthen the bond and the will of a bunch of decentralized shitposters

>you saved all those memes and reaction images over the course of the election
>everday at 11pm PST the LATIMES would post new numbers and everyone was in /tg/
>you saved 270towin maps throughout the campaign
>you intended to sort through all this one day
>you never will
>you will literally never relive the 2016 election

The most important thing we can do to get the ball rolling and help Trump is get locally involved in any small way we can and primary people in advance of 2018 house and senate elections. We need those seats and to get rid of the traitors in any way we possibly can. Whatever it takes some people need to be removed from congress.