9/11 - Strange Circumstances

On the 16th anniversary of the 9/11 tragedy, I would like to point out one very odd circumstance surrounding the event that day.

Only a few hours after the first plane struck the Twin Towers, several employees of a company called Urban Moving Systems (later revealed to be a front for more clandestine operations) were seen dancing and filming the inferno from a distance. The men were soon arrested and discovered to be of Israeli nationality. After spending months in US custody, the men were later sent home to Israel with no further investigations being conducted.

Why were these Israelis celebrating in the midst of such tragedy? Why did they work for a front company? What could they have possibly known about the events that day before the planes struck?

We may never know.

Some food for thought:
>youtu.be/b98OdmucNng?t=109
>youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0?t=266

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/w/images/d/db/Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=xFXgnYlkqH0
youtu.be/TJNzaMRsN00?t=613
youtu.be/yuC_4mGTs98
youtube.com/watch?v=gPixLOclB9Y
youtu.be/ermHx3akejc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only possible reason I can think of is they were happy that their device worked.

device?

>few hours after
Try a few minutes.

More food for thought

wikispooks.com/w/images/d/db/Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=xFXgnYlkqH0

Whatever turned those 110 story buildings into dust before they hit the ground, cool dust, but left molten steel in the basement.

There were no planes, just bombs

youtu.be/TJNzaMRsN00?t=613

The official version of events is a complete joke.

youtu.be/yuC_4mGTs98
youtu.be/yuC_4mGTs98
youtu.be/yuC_4mGTs98

I doubt americans are even capable of thought
people were dancing from beijing to barcelona all across the world
shit, there were free drinks in every bar in my town when it happened
serbia confirmed for 9/11 involvement!!!!!!!1!

Here is some more food for thought there have been more terrorist attacks an american soil buy republicans than anyone else.

I'm convinced it was an inside job, but as for a specific group of Jews dancing in the street, why would you assume they knew in advance? Couldn't they have seen the destruction, thought, "Yay, some Americans are dying," and danced?

Do you really not know about the dancing Israelis?

We've talked about this every year since it happened. Everyone knows it was an inside job involving multiple agencies.

These guys?

which one this guy is on this post

>buy
Nice education, nigger.

Possible, but why would they film it?

Something apparently few know about is other Israelis I believe from the same group were caught on the Washington bridge in a van full of explosives but were caught and taken in by police. FBI swooped in soon after and they all went back to Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=gPixLOclB9Y

youtu.be/ermHx3akejc

Israeli art students?
There was some case a year before 9/11 where Israeli art students were caught breaking into federal property, such as the DEA, across the United States over a span of months in 2001, prior to the 9/11 attacks.

Journalist Christopher Ketcham documented this in some Salon article circa 2002. You can probably still find it online.

They admitted they traveled to New York to film the event, obviously suggesting they had foreknowledge.

For the last time, those guys are Austrian NOT Israeli.

I'm not shitting you, this is the van they were driving when the police stopped them.

This has been proven many times to have been Photoshoped. I'm all for the Jews did 9/11 thing but don't promote misinformation where possible. It discredits the rest of the information

I can no longer trust images on the internet lol.

So this is the projected asbestos fallout from the 9/11 attacks. Asbestos is known to cause a deadly form of lung cancer known as mesothelioma which can have a latency period from 20-50 years.

How fucked are you?

Proof?

Pretty sure I read a report or something describing the van exactly like that image.

Jew Lew Eisenberg was New York port authority commissioner in charge of Twin Towers 9-11; Jews Larry Silverstein and Jew Frank Lowy bought 100 year lease on Twin Towers, destroyed 5 weeks later; Israeli based Odigo messaging system warned 4000 Israelis working in and around Twin Towers/Pentagon; Only 4 Israelis died Jew Alex Diamandis vice president of Odigo confirmed to FBI that message was sent 2 hour prior to attack; 5 Israelis, arrested on 911, (3 were ‘Dancing Israelis’); 2 suspects (Israelis) arrested near Washington bridge in van full of explosives, reported on US news; 5 Israelis arrested failed Polygraphs, later released and admitted on Israeli TV to being sent to NY to ‘Document’ the event. All worked for ‘Urban Moving Systems’; Jew Dominic Suter, owner of Urban Moving System fled to Israel after FBI visit; Jew Michael Chertoff was assistant Attorney general in charge of the criminal investigation of 911, NOT ONE HELD ! Chertoff later became secretary of homeland security, ordered all Israelis set free. Chertoff oversaw the rapid destruction of evidence on 911; Israeli owned security firm ICTS ran CCTV cameras and security at all airports connected with 911; Jew Ehud Olmert, Mayor of Jerusalem secretly in New York on 911; Jew Ehud Barak in London on 9-11, Benjamin Netanyahu in London on 7/7, was warned prior to bombings; Jew Rabbi Dov S Zacheim Controller of funding at Pentagon on 911 when 2.3 trillion dollars went missing; Jew Michael Bloomberg was Mayor of NY for 12 years after 911; Jew Philip Zelikow executive director of 911 commission report, total whitewash !; Jew Kenneth Feinberg Special master 911 compensation fund for those families that accepted compensation Jew Sheiler Birnbaum oversaw settlements with 96 families who refused to accept payments from Feinberg; Jew Elvin K Hellerstein, Federal Judge oversaw all 911 litigation. His son was defence lawyer for ITCS !
AND THEY SAY ARABS DID 911 !

BUCK BUCK BUCK BUKAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BUCK BUCK BUCK BUCKAWWWWWWWWWWWW

FTFY

Kek who would believe this?

You don't believe the terrorists attacked us because we let women vote, eat pork, and drink alcohol?