m.youtube.com/watch?v=o9gVWG5IQ7w
youtube.com/watch?v=qzFkgTdI6Uc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jpyOcPU-o8k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uak3GeyZHrM
youtu.be/4jdh7EQRgps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Felix "PewDiePie" Kjellberg

STOP BEING A FUCKING NIGGER

i feel like in any other context Sup Forums would hate that faggot but now people are making dozens of accounts and subscribing to his channel to artificially keep the count up after he said nigger

Is he, dare I say it, /OurGuy/?

Well you spelled it as you did, that is correct. Pronounced in english though, it is said as "Hero"

Guys, this is the PERFECT time to start memeing the word nigger and saying it fluently. That way, it loses it's impact and desensitized the younger audience and future generation. These people are doing a good job doing it.

Start using nigger and faggot a little more in your public profiles and when you get targeted, just argue that it's a word

Can we give Pewds the Zyklon Ben and the Sam Raimi treatment?

Nigger.

Jewdieheil

Meme my brothers

For Death abd Glory

Meme for wrath, meme for ruin and the red dawn

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o9gVWG5IQ7w

NIGGER

▲▲

NIGGER

lets spam nigger until it gets banned just like the word KEK back then

its still banned lmao

KEK = .C.U.C.K.

>those replies
>literally pic-related

>North America experiences bad weather
>burgers assume the entire world is ending

God you fucks are so vain it's unreal.

This is what happens to everyone who tries to hide his powerlevel for long. Eventually one day it will just come out, its inevitable.

Thanks dad

Bump

>nonsense Sup Forums-based generalities
>quintessentially british
wew mind yer children in luton and birmingham

I dont get these responces. ive said it to a niggers face, he said he didnt care. piediepie and his bf also said the somalian they employ wont mind and would just laught at this. I bet these peopel arnt even black.

Media Jews need their racial divide and conquer veil

The only time I showed my powerlevel, I was pissed drunk with a couple of friends and playing some vidya, and I tried to convince them that jews were genetically inferior and that was why they had a superiority complex. Pretty fun times, but I haven't touched alcohol since then (and I probably never will)

youtube.com/watch?v=qzFkgTdI6Uc

whoever made this in the last thread. good job.

this

It's an American thing. Niggers get mad cause of slavery I guess.

So they admit that black people are violent?

wait, he says 'nigger' in this video? I've watched it twice and haven't heard it.

Even then, most younger people don't give a shit anymore (or at least they didn't when I was in highschool back in 2006-2010). We regularly and openly called each other niggers in HS, even among blacks. Nobody gave a shit, if you knew someone and were cool with them.

Everyone who has a yt or any social media account should just make their first post/vid them saying nigger faggot etc so that nobody can ever have shit like this happen later on.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jpyOcPU-o8k

>Death to all youtube ceos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uak3GeyZHrM

He said it in a livestream.

thanks for clearing that up for me, user.

here you go senpai
youtu.be/4jdh7EQRgps

STOP IMPERSONATING ME

God i love this guy