What do you think about Joker Game Sup Forums?

What do you think about Joker Game Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CRM-1f_yzNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's good

I've watched 2 eps only and so far I'm enjoying it, but I don't know if they'll be able to keep it interesting in the long run.

That said, I'm as huge ww2 fan so they don't really have to do anything special to please me.

It's funny that nips made anime showing them in bad light

Episodic Manime

good anime, probably the best this season

It's really dissapointing. But it's still not as bad as kiznaiver so thats a plus

Its pretty good.

I wonder if it'll air on Adult Swim someday.

Dropped it after the 4th episode and the only show I dropped in years. It's that bad.

Last episode was good.
The Colonel is one huge bastard.

The latest one was a great big asspull as opposed to just logically letting it go to shit and having the spy stay in England as per the Robinson Crusoe metaphor.

Not a single schoolgirl in the entire show so far.
It can't possibly be good.

>as per the Robinson Crusoe metaphor.
Everything was as per the Rubinson Crusoe metaphor, it's just that the show pulled a switcheroo on you about who was Robinson and who was Friday.

you get smooth ladyboys instead

Yeah, just felt more of an asspull with the subconsciousness. I understand sleeper agents are a thing but something felt to neat about it.

I guess after episode 4 I was ready for more things to go south.

fujoshi

It's fucking impossible to keep track of the characters. 1 episode of barely any introductions and then jumping around all over. It's god damn difficult since they all look the same.

Just pretend it's one spy.

Is anyone else bothered by this?
It's trying to go for a semi-realistic artstyle but it still hasn't captured the general look of Japanese people.
How many Japanese actually look like this?

The designs are great, "capturing the general look of Japanese people" doesn't matter.

Well at least none of them have blue or green eyes blonde or ginger hair.

>blue eyes

HES A DOUBLE AGENT

Decent spy story of the week. Done in a serious mature manner. Granted not as intelligent as it tries to play itself off as, still a decent story of the week show.

PV for the next episode youtube.com/watch?v=CRM-1f_yzNs

>as it tries to play itself off as
Completely subjective. You don't know what is the intent of the author or the intent of the anime's staff regarding how intelligent they think this story is.

Like they'd ever recognize the rape of Nanking.

Hey, when did they make an anime out of Mad Men?

>rape of Nanking?
Literally what? Never heard of it gaijin-kun.

Ironically enough it was a German who was one of the first whistle blowers on the incident.

I'm still watching my first eps of everything I'm interested in this season, but Joker Game's got the green light for keeping on board after its opening ep. Pretty tense and very interested in seeing where it goes and what kind of story it tells.

Plus it's got a few cute boys. That was enough to keep 3NDRIDE on and it wasn't as good as Joker Game.

Is it bad that I assumed that he was one of the D-agents?

I thought it was too. And the thumbnail looks like the gun is MSPaintShoop'd over an exposed cock.

No, I meant in the episode.

For a moment I actually thought the twist was that we were in for the old honeypot ploy here. And one of the japanese agents was taking dick for information.

But I guess I.G isn't willing to go that far. The cowards.