Brit/pol/ - /ptg/ is truly is our greatest ally edition

>Theresa May "should have walked": Top Tory Donor
unvis.it/politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/conservative-party/theresa-may/news/88846/theresa-may-‘hopeless-and-weak’

>Chief whip Mark Harper set to enter Tory leadership race
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/another-name-enters-the-tory-leadership-frame

>Downing street wank themselves off to how good their responce supposedly has been to Hurricane Irma
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/08/uk-response-to-hurricane-irma-was-swift-says-no-10

>Argentina have ‘ceased to be a capable military force’, Britain wins by default
unvis.it/ukdefencejournal.org.uk/argentina-ceased-capable-military-force/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=social
>MPs to begin scrutiny of vital withdrawal bill
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41182561

>Scotland’s deficit figures show that the UK works
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/scotlands-deficit-figures-show-ptg-that-the-uk-works

>School bans girls from wearing skirts as it brings in gender-neutral uniform
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/school-bans-girls-from-wearing-skirts-as-it-brings-in-gender-neutral-uniform-11023265

>Rees-Mogg defiant over abortion row: Catholic Tory MP says it is wrong to abort babies - even in rape cases
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4860100/Rees-Mogg-defiant-abortion-row.htm

>Paul Holywood makes a joke, promptly apologises
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41218525

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hX3j0sQ7ot8
strawpoll.me/13910341
youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs
strawpoll.me/13910341/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lads, I'm frightened of the gym tbqh.

What have you been up to today?

third for the SNP

New thread new you lads!

What are you going to get up to in this thread?

It is honestly fine

Just don't lock your locker key in your locker with your bag and all of your clothes after your shower.

I did that once.

Had to go out in just a towel to reception and get a man with bolt cutters to come and cut my padlock off.

Where can I go to make friends?

I said I would make the new thread.

I was preparing fresh links but whatever.

Here

>It is honestly fine
What if they laugh at me? I don't know how to use the equipment, and I don't think I'm very strong.

>after your shower.
I'd rather not get naked in front of other men tbqh

shopping for my gfs birthday

Outside or online.

Outside

>gf

>Hear the landlord showing one of my new flatmates round
>Cool, I'll go out and say hello when he's gone
>Hear him leave
>About to open the door
>Hear flatmate speaking to someone from their family who's with them
>mfw that's not English
>mfw that's a South Asian language
Please God, don't let me be stuck with a Mohammedan for the next year

That pic is disgusting

Ancaps going shopping! That must be....anarchy

>What if they laugh at me? I don't know how to use the equipment, and I don't think I'm very strong.

No one will laugh at you. The equipment is really easy to learn, it normally has images on it to show you what to do, and if you are unsure ask someone who works they, they will be happy to help, it is their job. Some gyms will give you an introduction where a trainer will ask you your level of experience, then based on that give you an idea for a program, show you some works outs and stuff.

>I'd rather not get naked in front of other men tbqh

All the gyms I've been too had individual shower cubicles.

If you are at all unsure or shy I would recommend spending a bit more and going to a posh gym. They are much comfier, quieter and friendlier than the cheaper ones. Avoid Easygym like the plague if you are anxious about joining a gym.

If you have any nice hotels near you, they often have really nice gyms with pool usage included in membership.

what do you mean

Mate I was weak as fuck and had no idea how to use machines when I joined, but now I don't look like a disgusting skinnyfat nerd anymore.
Not looking like a disgusting skinnyfat nerd should be your priority, if that's how you look right now.
Don't worry what stupid niggers at the gym think of you, you're trying to better yourself and that's all that matters.

People going to the gym are focusing on themselves, they don't really give a shit about you...or your dick

>If you are at all unsure or shy I would recommend spending a bit more and going to a posh gym.
nufield health is probally the best one in the london area

Can't afford a posh gym, so I'll just give up tbqh

so if I actually earned more I wouldnt be taking home much more anyway?

Redpill me on this vote tonight. Is it a power grab, or is it a necessary measure to practicably transcribe EU laws into our own?

both

Hey lads.

what's this bill mean?

Drinking disarrono, listening to lofi and worrying that creatine + alcohol combo might kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=hX3j0sQ7ot8

How much is a 'posh gym'?

>spend more
I also second this. Near me there are two gyms, one is more expensive but it's worth it.
Expensive gym:
>includes use of swimming pool
>no chavs
>no nonwhites aside from a BASED(tm) Sikh
>staff are helpful and friendly

Cheap gym:
>chavs
>niggers
>no swimming pool
>mongs who don't put weights back
>shitty machinery in comparison
>immigrant staff

Did you read it?

strawpoll.me/13910341

strawpoll.me/13910341

strawpoll.me/13910341

(Un)official brit/pol/ ethnicity survey. Let's prove to the Yanks that we're relatively white.

>giving up before even going to a gym
You were just looking for excuses not to start to begin with, then

They can be thousands a year
like 200 a month at least for a really posh one

there's a virgin gym near me thats 266 quid a month for the basic service and like 600 a month if you get personal training whenever you want it

I go to a warehouse gym full of plates, cages, platforms and dumbbells, its just 25 quid a month, no questions asked, unlimited access and open 6am till 1am. Pretty sweet

>strawpoll.me/13910341

lol a paki and an indian here?

you better be fucking trolling

Do bodyweight stuff until you build up confidence ya wee faggot. It's really really good for your mental state.

Like 30 quid a month.

Bodyweight stuff seems like so much effort though.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs

It's worth it for the feels.

Oh please.

Really?

>UK

>strawpoll.me/13910341
I think that this is probably people fucking around, currently only 60% White British

Just went on ebau lads and this was their latest deal waiting for me at the top of the page.

>In the room the women come and go
>Talking of Michelangelo

That is a fucking rip off. You may as well buy your own equipment

That isn't too bad. Depending on their equipment, of course

It's easy, lad. Just start with pushups and squats. Add planks and pull ups (if you have something take the weight)

Start buying guns.

Wow. Big if true...

stop making everything about race

The biggest mistake britain ever made was letting catholics in. Fenian bastards are like white Asians, plague like amounts of them coming here. They hate uk so much but when the famine hit them they flooded this white protestant country and the rest followed suit, at least the ulstermen are back at the top table and holding the cards now. Fuck Sinn Fein.

I think it's great that I don't have to lose weight anymore.

>£30
>posh

rape or racism? what's worse?

strawpoll.me/13910341

strawpoll.me/13910341

strawpoll.me/13910341

MAKE SURE TO VOTE, NOBLE WHITE BRITS

Watch some YouTube videos on the movements before you go, stick to compound movements initially, get your deadlift, squat and bench locked down, start out with just the bar if necessary. Fuck what anybody else thinks, you're not there to impress them mate, just do what you need to do.

>work has a gym that's free to use 24/7
>can't use it because of the thought of other people seeing me

It is posh you twat. Includes fucking health checks and shit.

>I have heard the mermaids singing each to each
>I do not think that they will sing to me

Of course. Diversity is our strength after all.

But the real problem isn’t black people in the UK....we clearly know where the real problem lies.

Nah, I'm alright. I don't think I could take it if I embarrass myself there

KEK

ignore the yankmong

I don't understand what they are complaining about here, I don't hear of many police officers in the UK attacking niggers with spoons. Fucking state of the world.

I spend £40 a month and I get

>use the pool
>hot tub
>steam room
>free towels
>really helpful trainers
>loads of good equipment
>really quiet most of the day.

Pretty based

>your police
Hahahahahahaha

Jesus fucking christ. Man up. Do you actually want to go to a gym and get 'ripped' or just be a whiny faggot scared of your own shadow?

Christ mate, get it together, it's not the end of the world if you balls it up. But I understand if you got anxiety about it, just buy some spinlock dumbbells off of eBay or something and do a basic routine combined with calisthenics 3 times a week or something, eat well and then maybe you'll feel different about going to the gym in a six months to a year.

strawpoll.me/13910341/

strawpoll.me/13910341/

strawpoll.me/13910341/

>40% Paki
Hmmmm okay

Holy fucking shit, go to the gym or just kill yourself you pathetic faggot. Get a grip, no one at the gym gives a flying fuck about you.

anyone else see the spooky clown movie and want to replace the villain with Jimmy Saville?

WE WUZ DIAGNOSED N SHEEEEIT

You expect me to watch that muddy nonsense?

What time are the votes on tonight's bill

>that id
I bite my thumb at you sir.

GET A FUCKING GRIP, ARE YOU A MAN OF A SHIRT BUTTON?

Do a combat sport. There is a sense of camaraderie and community in boxing gyms. It should put you at ease. Don't hang around leisure centres with vapid cunts

>Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

>your country
But yeah, they are useless. I've been watching Murilard police videos today and most of them seem equally incompetent, just with more guns.

...is this supposed to be promoting Muslims? Cause a lot of the numbers are not good.

oi wahts that supposed to mean

Also...there’s this. Omfg I love you Brits so much.
You went from world conquerers and the envy of the world to the new Sweden. Britainistan.

lol

Do you know what the Italian epigraph means?

I am hurt.
A plague a' both your houses! I am sped.
Is he gone and hath nothing?

It is really nice going to the gym in the daytime when there are only a couple of other people there

Nice b8, I'm sure some will take it. Now fuck off out of the thread you fat slob.