What is the easiest way to detect a newfag?

What is the easiest way to detect a newfag?
>I wont watch it because its mecha

they start threads using the word newfag

When they start shitting on yuri.

When they make a long post explaining why they like a certain show as if it was a MAL review

Except TTGL are mecha shows are fucking garbage

They hate lolis.

;_;

>>>t/u/mblr

>are are

They don't like what I like.

There is nothing wrong with long posts. What's annoying is the review part where they post obvious observations and things everyone already knows.

Hello newshit.

They have shit tastes that give me cancer.

>ara ara

Hello degenerate

I don't mind obnoxious MAL-style-long posts, but more often than not, they just have to cram in their blogshit for good measure.

The don't know why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Is Suzuka really the queen of smug?

Been here so long I just assume 99% of you are newer than me. I just milk Sup Forums for manga recommendations these days.

Newfriends don't know what's a triforce.

When they don't recognize some classics such as your pic.

When they call people newfags.

I don't watch most Mecha because most mecha is CGI cookie cutter garbage.

Thunderbolt was god-tier though.

>no capitalization
>emote
>ant-sized pic

they watch moeshit

And the mark of an experienced man of taste is one who likes yuri but tells yurifaggots to fuck off whenever applicable.

Complaining about seasonal harem anime.

When everything is subjective and you aren't allowed to criticize anime.

She's pretty smug, but I don't think she can take on the loli from Monobeno. She is like a singularity of smugness. A smugularity.

If they don't like lolicon+femdom, then usually it just means they have shit taste. If they don't like lolicon at all though then they are surely newfags that do not belong on this board.

Hey man if you've discovered a way to objectively assess the quality of an artwork you should publish a paper on it, because that's quite literally revolutionary.

My favourite is when they save a thumbnail and then are confused about what happened to their image when the post it

Lol 2006 here and lolicons have always been pedos. Nerd.

>Lol
More like 2016. Kill yourself faggot.

They use the term "moeshit".

Have you seen Sup Forums threads from around 2006? You'd cringe, seeing as terms like lulz were all over the place.

When they reveal themselves to be a filthy secondary.

I know, and I don't want to go back there.

You can objevtively asses something with standards, even if the standards themselves were based on subjective views.

Yeah, but my point was that I wouldn't be surprised if someone who frequented the board back then used "lol"

He asks questions like this so he can hide himself.

I just realized at this moment that I've been here for a decade. Might take your advice.

>normie
It gets me every fucking time

If someone used "lol" 10 years ago, they should've grown up enough to not use it anymore.

They don't like pineapple pizza.

Well sure, but you can't expect other people to take your criticism seriously in that case as no two people have the same standards. Surely you understand that, not sure what the problem is then.

They actually get upset, at well, anything.

>they like NNB
>they actually use comfy to describe an anime

It's hilarious how these newies fall for these memes

>pineapple pizza
Literally a shit. I mean, it's pizza with pineapple. The two things separate are great BUT DON'T COMBINE THEM

Kill yourselves both of you, only newfags like hetero and tolerate it.

>newies

Spot the newfag.

I don't think it's to do with being grown up. It's jus out of fashion here now. The Sup Forums 4 years from now will probably cringe at stuff that's common and "accepted" now - maybe terms like "newfag" included.

Lolicon is shit.

no, you.

>he doesn't like pineapple, chicken, curry pizza

Newfag get out please

kill yourself onegai

They are eager to call others newfags in order to remain undetected.

You can however agree on standards, that's the point. Technical difficulty and whatnot.

People who say "for the lulz" were always filthy newfags

Some people will disregard anything you say because it's subjective.
Discussions aren't possible with people like that, just circlejerks and shitty theories.
Even if you can't make a 100% objective critique, trying it shouldn't be a bad thing. Just don't be a faggot about it.

>Planetes animation isn't all that good
>that's just your opinion, I like it!

What's the point?

>don't like chicken anymore
>never had curry

I think it's mostly to do with not being normally seen outside of Sup Forums.
The moment a meme is found frequently on other sites, it is no longer our sekrit club.

When they use phrases like "audience self-insert" and "pandering" to critique something, as if how other people receive the work has anything to do with the work itself.

There are 2 reasons to live, jerking it off to 2D dick girls and pineapple curry chicken pizza

Those two things have to do with authorial intent, not how the audience interprets the work.

Fuck off newfag, you're expected to like loli here, just like you're expected to think hetero is shit

Exactly, it becomes uncool and goes out of fashion when it becomes more mainstream.

This, holy shit.

I don't think there were many oldfags in 2006.
At least i never saw anyone claiming to be from pre 2006 Sup Forums.

Boku no pico

>(noun) is a meme

I mean, if someone like the animation in Planetes then that's that, eh? That's not stifling discussion that's the nature of art.
>what's the point
Good question, what is the point of going around criticizing stuff people like? Surely there are constructive things you could be doing instead?

Nothing wrong with loosing the fun and abandoning a meme after others stole it.
It's not ours anymore and we don't want to be associated with it.

If you and your friend have an inside joke and suddenly everyone uses it out of context, of course you won't think it's funny anymore. Doesn't have to be because of muh sekrit club.

I wouldn't even say that.
If something is part of our culture and others take it because it's so funny rofl xD without understanding it, of course we will start disliking it.
You make it sound like it's just hipster behavior.

>they don't like NGE because it's episodic monster of the week and think that's valid criticism

Every time.

Just disable the cookies for fucks sake.

The filename for an old as shit image.

they're watching kabaneri

Newfags are extremely obvious to notice./r/ threads, wanting to talk about an anime without making an obligatory bait OP, sadpanda etc.

Most of the shit people complain about is actually just Sup Forums regulars. Oldfags aren't like they were back in the old day. Oldfags are pretty damn cancerous and make up a wide majority of posters on this board.

There is no such thing as a yurifag, it's a word made up by butthurt straightplebs who got told they have shit taste

You're right, and I suppose I meant using those words by themselves as a criticism. Judging something solely by its genre tag is cancer.

Yeah, grown up and used big boy terms like "kek" and "lel".
Never ceases to amaze how blind people are to the cycle of terminology and current popular fads they're a part of. Before any of us know it we're going to be seen as faggots for the same reasons and there's nothing any of us can do to stop it.

Lel, Yaoi is vastly superior to yurishit

>If something is part of our culture and others take it because it's so funny rofl xD without understanding it,
>literally same cultural appropriation argument I've heard from sjw-types
I've nothing to say, I just found it funny.

>Yeah, grown up and used big boy terms like "kek" and "lel".
>Lel
Poetry

You both are cancer

No you got it wrong, you're expected to be neutral or positive on them both since they're the norm.

They make the shittiest threads on the board.

>Never ceases to amaze how blind people are to the cycle of terminology and current popular fads they're a part of. Before any of us know it we're going to be seen as faggots for the same reasons and there's nothing any of us can do to stop it.
Yeah, it's retarded. It's not just a Sup Forums thing, you see it all over the place. Like people laughing at the skinny eyebrows that used to be popular in the early 00's, while their own eyebrows are the thick, blocky "instagram" brow that are popular currently that people will be laughing at in another 10 years

You're right.
We should start calling it gentrification

I'm not a newfag, but I don't like mecha.

The idol worship, plot shields, and patterns it falls into are painful to keep through with or without a budget.

>there is no such thing as a yurifag
>straightplebs
I wonder who could be behind this post.
You don't have to falseflag, they make themselves look bad enough as it is.

If you guys have browsed Sup Forums daily for more than 5 or 6 years you should seriously reconsider your life.

Found the newfag

>commit sudoku
>its seppuku idiot
Ive seen this get too many people recently

>>>/reddit/

This is true, because using -fag as a suffix started after Sup Forums's early years. A real "oldfag" wouldn't do it.

No they don't

I'm not from there, I just shared some advice.

When's you deadline? Eagerly awaiting your departure.

>don't like chicken
>never had curry