Ushio & Tora

>[HorribleSubs] Ushio to Tora - 32 [720p].mkv

>Spoiler in next episode title

Boring episode.

I think this season is one of few cases where I legitimately drop a show every week.

why?

It's bait. Shit just finally got real and that's how that user can get the most (You)s.

Hakumen is skinny as hell, it needs to eat more.

700 years under a barrier will do that to anyone.

he second season is pretty lame and all the characters have been rendered useless for the most part. They used a bad trope just to stir the pot and turn allies against each other to drum up drama and strife.

Here is your reply.

Thanks xD

Fucking love Hakumen's portrayal.

i don't if i should wait and watch the rest in one sitting or watch normally

So how old is his mother exactly? How old is his father?

I dropped the first season cause they fucked the pacing.
Does it get any better?

>falling through the air barefoot
>lands with his shoes on
Why is this allowed?

>I'm always the best at everything and I don't even have to try xD
Didn't they flat out state last season that Moritsuna was stronger than Nagare? Not to mention Kirio.

Father: old
Mother: really fucking old

And this answers my question.

Clearly Tora was carrying them in his hair, and Ushio happened to land in them.

So is everything in the opening a montage of episode scenes? That would explain this mistake, but this particular part of the opening looks really good compared to the rest.

So what was the plan for stopping the torpedoes? I thought the Undine was going after the submarines to convince them not to fire.

Hitting them with the spear.

He obviously put them on before landing.

Everything has gone downhill ever since they left China. That was the best part of this and everything after has been pretty shit.

I was waiting for Hakumen to come back but at this point I don't even care what happens anymore. Probably won't drop it just yet but I hope the next few episodes are actually as good as mangafags made this out to be.

this looks ridiculous

I didn't realize you guys started hating this show.

I'm still really enjoying it.

Ushio's mom has cute eyebrows.

I'm still not over it, can someone explain why?
To me it makes no fucking sense.

Hakumen no mono was pretty cool in the final fight.

Was this weeks ep any good? Gotta wait a while before i can even download anything. Fuck.

>u_mad.gif

Same, but I'm scared of that feeling you get when it's over and you still need more.

seems like a few are in the same boat. Was really enjoying it but everything leading up to the ending now just isn't all that great.

I wish it was better but what can you do.

Scientists, amnesia and Nagare ridiculousness really ruined everything.

When was the last time she took a shower?

She's underwater. She doesn't need to.

I love Hakumen's female avatars, too bad there's no decent hentai.

The whole amnesia thing made a plot that was already pretty slow go back a few steps. And then we got Nagare's thing last episode that felt completely fucking unnecessary.

OH SHIT that hakumen descent was scary as hell. That Hakumen roar is nightmarish. Its not even a loud roar, its windy and screechy and tiny. But its the scariest shit ever.
And that Mom scene was too sweet.

Ascent. Fuck antonyms.

I never read the manga and I'm only 2 EPs into the new cour but this show kind of let me down. Thought it would be cool after school youkai hunting with ushio & Tora. I even really liked Ushio's design and characterization.

Same. I still like the show, but the first opening promised me that they would be extreme and over the top as fuck. Only Tora is, and not nearly as much.

I still like ushio & tora. Tora has saved everyone's asses like 100 times. They would have been show ending levels of fucked if not for him

I didn't mind the episodic nature but there were too many lame episodes the longer season 1 went on. Didn't really care about the kirio arc. The scientists arc was kind of cool. Also his two friends get kidnapped way too fucking much I'm tired of it.

Also speaking of openings the first one was AMAZING

The more I watched it the more I was embarrassed at how bad it was executed. I don't even care if it was a week ago but Nagare's death was horrible.

Also the entire premise of the fight is so stupid.

>I was perfect in everything I did
>Everything came easy
>I fought you and I had to try
>I will go evil just to fight you

Fucking writing is wack at this point.

Please stop pointlessly bumping the thread like a retarded brain dead generalfag and just let it die if you have nothing to say or discuss.

Is that a parody of the oreimo cover?

Translation?

Should I read the manga? The show is disappointing

About to go watch this week's episode. Last week was kind of meh with that whole "betrayal" thing. That was scientists arc tier stupid.

>Translation?
There are some characters that won't make it into the anime, and that eats him up inside.

Are we nearing the finale? Or are there some more arcs between the final battle?

Yes.

The oreimo cover became a meme long ago.