Whitey's cohesion

When Daenerys of the Targaryen dinasty invaded Westeros along with her brown hordes (The Dothraki) and faced the Lannister army, most whitey (watching the battle) supported the shitskin savages (showing some kind of excitation at the moment The Dothraki appeared) and cheered when the white army got REKT

Did whitey ever have some kind of cohesion? If they did, what broke it? Do another races have it? Are whitey fucked?

Webm related

The white man must learn to hate again

yes. we did. yes. no.

It isn't hate, that is what divides us. It would be love that brings us back together. Love of humanity.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Let me see if I can try to understand this fully.

There are videos online that people watch. These videos contain people in groups watching videos and reacting to them. In turn, the people watching the people watching the videos watch them to have their own unique reaction to their reactions to watching the videos?

What fucking planet am I on, exactly? What facet of psychology explains this shit? Is it narcissism? Is it sociopathy? Is it psychopathy? Is it compulsive acceptance seeking?

No wonder Muslims are fucking over the west. We have to watch videos that determine how we should react to fictional characters whose real story line was (((taken over))) for a fucking TV show. We are pathetic. Truly pathetic.

We've gone from art imitating life to life imitating art, and it will be our ultimate demise as a species, let alone race(s).

Every single solitary person on planet Earth who watches game of thrones is absolutely retarded.

Bringing jannisaries and Mongols to westeros and biting Lannister men turned me off the mad little bitch. Queen Elizabeth 1 I mean Cersei all the way!

The Lannisters are the designated villains and were written to be dicks. Tywin and Cersei wanted Tyrion dead for no reason except for ignorance. Daenerys shows mercy towards "noble savages" that people like Greyworm proved to be. Remember, she's supposed to bring peace to Westeros. Everyone else is written to be ignorant claims to the throne. Nothing to do with white self loathing, just the writing.

exactly. We need to learn to love civilization and humanity. If we can do that we can get people to understand that you can't just have non-white animals running around destroying it.

r u dumb or reddit?

>Is it narcissism? Is it sociopathy? Is it psychopathy? Is it compulsive acceptance seeking?

Yes.

Dickon is an unintentional example of the modern Aryan. He is strong, noble, and brave. But then he decides that he would rather stand up for his "house" (in the modern sense, this would be race) than die a coward and traitor. For this he is burned alive by a (((Targaryen))) and her brown horde of savages.

>not siding with the WHITE walkers

These bars need some islamic enrichment during their GOT watch parties

>showing some kind of excitation at the moment The Dothraki appeared

Explain yourselves, whitey

I unironically want the white walkers to win

OK, Igor, please explain to me the purpose of videos like that in OP? You guys like to drink and think. Why don't you provide your armchair diagnosis? All I see is mental disorder; and it's being propagated as normal behavior.

I'm fucking scared. At least I'm not the only one that realizes how far gone we are a species. There's a quote about the masses asking for their own demise and they'll be cheering it on while it's happening.

Get over yourself, holy shit.

You are 100% insufferable to everybody around you while you are in this phase. You should go upstairs and hug your mom, I'm serious.

Disappointed they didn't have Jaime get PTSD from that.
His biggest fear has always been seeing those He cared about burned alive, and it's shown numerous times that he does actually care for The Men in His Army.
I'm just glad he left medieval hillary & went off to Fight the immigrants.
Probably the Best Character on the show, and these people wanted him dead. Wonder how they'll react when Daenerys fully embraces her father's madness & Jon is forced to kill her.

It's strange how this behavior spread to normies. It only used to be confined to geeks who couldn't get laid and had to resort to a fantasy world. Hence Trekkies. Is it the welfare state that enables the average person to have nothing else better to do? To be engaged in a fantasy world instead of having kids in the real world? It's all good if Game of Thrones encourages chivalrous behavior, but instead it's reinforcing a lack of mission.

Bump

I have a black co-worker that talks about how most of his race are irredeemable. He said perhaps at most 10% are human and the rest are garbage.

For whites I would say we are along that path as well. I would say perhaps 40% are garbage and that number is rapidly rising.

As for the video I wouldn't take what white hipsters think. They have "cats" for children and as such they won't be carrying on to the next generation.

Fuck GOT. That show is strait up AIDS

>example of modern aryan
>strong, noble, brave
1945 was a long time ago boi

I'm a Chinese dude and I can tell you this: if you want to know the fate of whites, look at China and your average Chinese person. Weakened with no sense of dedication. Low birth rates. Absence of religion. And and because of a giant bureaucratic state.

blacks, spics, Jews, and muslims don't qualify as people though.

I don't like this show anymore, but Jaime really is the best character. He's the most interesting. He's a weird mix of pure good and pure shit. You don't really know if he's going to be the "bad guy" or the "good guy" because he's comfortable with being both when he has to be.

You just described Stannis as well.

I think He's been unironically the Most Honorable Man in the series, the bad shit he has done rised & lowered depending on how close he was to cersei at the time.
When He's independent of her He is a great lad, now that he's done with her for good he'll probably twice as Heroic.

I get why Sup Forums likes Stannis, but the guy didn't really have any swagger. Jaime is way more entertaining when he starts to talk shit and smiles as he kills his enemies.

dat pottery

...can you imagine if the zombies were blacks?

anyway, at a point chief mongol says to the faggot gnome "your people can't fight".
they don't have to be subtle anymore.

doubt whether this propaganda would have been any different if hillary had won

That scares me. I live in Silicon Valley and I see exactly that. Practically every white guy I see is a soyboy with soft features, balding head and wimpy body. They act like bitches - passive aggressive, virtue signaling and full of malicious gossip with no honor.

Then I see the asian men. I am not kidding when I say it looks like every last one of them are wearing make up waiting in line at the Tea Shops.

Both the white and asian males I see are so feminized it is disgusting. I never see them with females. The white women I see here in Silicon Valley almost all are fat, covered with tattoos and have that short hair bitter mean face. The Asian females look like something out of a 1950's Americana with not a hair out of place but they too seem to walk in packs.

The only couples I see with kids are muslims. They scowl at everyone and have a shit ton of babies. It is not going to end well for civilization.